Prove you're not a Trump shill

Tell me one (1) thing you disagree with Trump on.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2017/04/04/house-votes-killing-hibernating-bears-alaska/
strawpoll.me/12698505
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I disagree with him on everything. Why would I agree with Cheetoh-furher on anything? He's a fucking fascist and so are his supporters.

>>>>>/reddit/

Abortions aren't that bad

Kek

This one big fuckup is making all his other fuckups I ignored look worse when I put things in perspective. Trump is a mess.

kill yourself

wtf i hate drumpf now!

free trade. protecting your own fledgeling industry only works under very specific circumstances and will badly backfire otherwise. as a german, i enjoy watching americans ruin their economy even further.

His Israel policies. I'm more bothered by the fact that he hasn't delivered on anything I did agree with.

Climate. I know it sounds cucked, but I do think we should be doing something about the climate

His hair

hes not bombing enough sandniggers

shills are anti-trump fucktard

Hes just a big talk populist, loved by rednecks...

i don't like that he signed the bill that allows people to buy ISP records, thus eliminating everyone's privacy, also but other than that he's a cool dude

Syria. He's a Jewish puppet.

>bombing sand niggers is bad

>t. phaggot

For real though, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Nice try, Donald shill

It is when these particular sand niggers haven't done anything to you.

Nice slide thread, fuck off nigger

abortion. Let the nigger population dwindle. See if I give a fuck

they are muslim

islam must be purged

This

not a single muslim died retard. Meanwhile in sweden...

>reddit spacing
>le doos volt maym

His (((son-in-law)))

Health care. I have a long term condition and strongly prefer single payer over free market schemes.

Israel.

Syria (if he really goes to war with Assad)

I disagree on bombing Syria. I still support the wall though.

I disagree with allowing his daughter to marry a Hebe. He should have nipped that shit in the bud before the wedding day.

This fucking mess in Syria

I think Hillary Clinton should have been prosecuted.

He's going too easy on Assad. He should just assassinate that cuckold

What is this for ants?

2 muslims died shill

>reddit spacing

Is this really a thing? I've been here since 2007 and I've always spaced like that.
And I don't have a reddit account

The hunting of hibernating animals and their cubs.

snopes.com/2017/04/04/house-votes-killing-hibernating-bears-alaska/

Shareblue thread?

Totally agree. Israel is the second virus to Midde East after Islam.

The fact that he like gold & brass accents in his home.

Brushed nickel is way more comfy.

Why? Assad is better than the alternative.

If you'd argue glassing the entire country would be the best course of action I'd be right there with you but overthrowing a secular dictator in favor of Islamo-fascist terrorists is just retarded.

He didn't kill any sand niggers with the tomahawks. Waste of money desu

UNCLE-TOMREGULAR

This every time, its the only way you can know for sure.

he's a moron

>Prove to me you are not a Reddit cuck
>You can't
I win again

The Middle East, North Korea, and China need to have hydrogen bombs dropped on them. They need to be wiped out.

trump sucks.

i feel really bad that i memed for him. he is a clown and now hes creating a mess . i dont want any more people from syria here.

Blame Merkel before Trump faggot

Syria, and his insane Jewish influence.
Slowly pushing out Bannon.
Supporting Ryan's terrible healthcare bill.

NATO should be used as a tool, not regarded in contempt.

stfu u little shit.

u are the creator of this mess

Anyone else notice shills are using literally the same reply to this image. Something along the lines of "that'd be like shills saying the holocaust was a lie xDD" Holy shit is this the largest shill raid since election night?

Fuck off you stupid little bastard

You created this mess yourselves you cucks. You are under no obligation to take those people, none. And you sure as shit aren't under any obligation to take the 70-80% of the "refugees" that aren't even fucking Syrian.

Take some responsibility for the shitshow you retards made.

I'm not the loser letting my kids get gang raped and murdered by rapefugees daily. Take some responsibility, your country is fucked because of what you people did to yourselves.

The US is in part responsible. These guys in this thread can't just uncuck their country, so they're stuck with their idiotic leaders and the US knows this.

>shills claiming victory over the fact that they'd 'change the narrative' because people are upset that Trump appears to have broken his 'america first' promise

that's like saying you're going to try and cause an earthquake - only for it to happen a day later, and then claiming you'd done it. Don't kid yourself

Bombing assad

Letting his family control part of his presidency

Tipity topity kek krautcuck. Nobody made you open up the flood gates.

wife's shouldn't be freeloading whores, not saying they need to work full time or even at all with kids arround but they should do something to support the family

>The US is in part responsible.
No, we fucking aren't. You own put a gun to your head and said "invite the entire third world to come fuck your daughters and live off your tax money." Yurop did that all on their own in order to virtue signal as you assholes loving nothing more than the smell of your own farts.
> These guys in this thread can't just uncuck their country
And why the fuck not? How long has Merkel been in power, 30 years now? Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go change minds.

OH THE TOUGH AMERISHART IN HERE.

one day america will open its flood gates. enjoy ur fuking 30% then and "uncuck" urself. strong strong amerishart.

pizza should not be eaten with a fork

His stance on the environment and climate change. Why is he trying so hard to deny that it's real?

>this is what krautcucks actually believe

strawpoll.me/12698505

Vote on it

Being a kike puppet

No one's denying anything, they're just saying no one has any credible number of how much an effect humans have on it and that there just isn't anything we could do to reverse it.

The EU laws are very clear, it would be very nice of the US to give a tad of a shit and think about the consequences of their moves. Even if we were to magically redpill Europe we'd still have to wait years.

Certain ideas are so engrained here it's ridiculously hard to change minds and a lot of European right wing politicans are in part idiots. Like Geert Wilders, who doesn't even properly campaign.
Apart from that many countries like the NL have many parties who'll need to cooperate, so good luck getting a far right cabinet. It's almost impossible even if we would have a great campaign it would take 10 years or so to get somewhere.

If you click yes you never fully supported him in the first place and therefore you're a faggot.

To whom exactly? The people we're trying to ban from even setting for in the country or the people we're deporting in record numbers and building a wall to keep out?

You're cucked because your cucks. Unfuck your own shit and stop blaming others for your "people" destroying Yurop yet again.

Internet privacy

But there are tons of evidence that we are causing it and that we CAN reverse it.

>The EU laws are very clear
Yes they are. Asylum seekers are requires to register for asylum in the first safe countrt they set foot in, which is Turkey.

Why don't you bother to follow them? Because you're virtue signaling cucks.

lol cool chart bro

Net neutrality
I don't particularly like the strike onj the airbase but I'm waiting to see how this pans out before I make a judgement rather than REEEEEEEEing and shilling anti-trump sentiment on Sup Forums

Scientists from all over the world have come out and said that the numbers are complete bullshit. It's pretty telling that these people have absolutely nothing since they had to rebrand "global warming" as "climate change". Climate change can literally mean the different weather conditions in a week.

Oh yea and how are we to move tons of refugees to Turkey without escalation?
And the rules for the EU aren't like that, you can pass the first safe countries. Did you think the EU bended the rules just for this situation?

climate change denial

Not killing enough mudslimes in Syria

SYRIA

NET NEUTRALITY

Starting with healthcare reform, if that's the sort of thing you're going for.

Swedes are wondering you mean by last night in Sweden

The missile strike was stupid and abortion keeps the number of bitters down

but climate means a trend of weather conditions over long periods of time, as in decades or even centuries. Is it just mere coincidence that right after the Industrial Revolution, where we invented all these high CO2 producing tech, that our temperature has been hitting records never before seen in history?

Dont need to say anything heres a pic

Climate can change on its own, eg. Ice Age. Who's to say that this isn't a natural process that's going to happen no matter what anyone does? Correlation does not mean causation.

Florida is a terrible place to force foreign delegates to come to.

Forged image. Go to sleep

Image is not blowing up for me?

But we know CO2, methane, etc. are capable of trapping heat.

As others have said...
-Climate change: Even if it is pushed by MSM and not as bad as they make it out to be, changing to less harmful methods of fueling our planet and economy can only have positive results for us and future generations.
-Net neutrality: Allowing private data to be sold is disgusting, should not have to explain this to Sup Forums of all places.
-Wall: Seemingly a waste of money to me. Harsher immigration policies is OK by me, but what could be spent on the wall should be spent on interior infrastructure (bridges, roads etc.) and schools.
-Kushner: Fuck this stupid Jew.
-Tanning: He does look a little orange honestly.

Overall I still believe in /ourpres/. I am hoping this recent foray into foreign military intervention is 5d chinese checkers (get it).