What just happened ?

>US Lunches over 50 tomahawk lazer guided missiles at a Syrian gov military base
>Only 23 of them hit with and the rest is unknown
>No major damages to planes only some runway damages with 3 KIA

What is going on ? is this some 5D chest play or they really just "missed" ??

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sad-syria-chemical-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-bashar-al-assad-regime-israel-mossad-intelligence-a7670291.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391446/DoD-releases-satellite-images-Syrian-airfield-hit-US.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nue9EXetzpM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>laser guided
>Not even half of them hit their target
>Muh murican chirurgical precision missiles

They are not meant to hit anything; this is just Putin Trump and Assad ganging up together to fool the MSM into their hands.

Russian anti-air weapons shot them down

Would you say he was just pretending to be retarded?

/thread

We're all supposed to hate Trump now because instead of bombing Assad's assets with drones he did it with tomahawks?

HAHAHA no. Russian shills and leftcuck Bernie bros should leave and not come back.

>trusting Russians and Turks for good info

dude

Кoнeчнo, тoвapищ.

У вac, кcтaти, хopoшaя пpoкcи-мacкa.

Expecting Merican media to report that they miss ? lol

kek

it's called a warning shot. if people are gassed and die a horrible death again then you'll see hellfire rain down

Its just a prank bro
Look there are cameras there and there.

Aliens stopped them.

Source? I only heard that one of them failed and fell in the ocean.

this is more like a limp wristed finger wagging
except its hellfire from the russians if trump tries to fire missles again

>Missing with over half of your laser/gps guided missiles

Literally how

Doesn't anyone else think this misinformation is strange? As if there's something much bigger at play here? There was no buildup to anything, it just seemed so sudden.

We'll see shortly if you're right. Seems plausible but I think Trump just wanted to act strong..

This . Also everyone knows the US is not THAT dumb enough for them to miss half of those missiles , Did they all fire at Syria ?

Cпacибo, пaцaн

tomahawks do not actually fly that fast, which is why they're called 'cruise' missiles, so yes I would expect a air base to have some sort of anti-air defences

They missed because americans are braindead.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened the past 2 days. It looks like I've literally missed everything

This. Only explanation that makes sense.

They are not beamriders you idiot.

They use military GPS or DSMAC.

If they missed all the targets, this may be because Trump wanted to "send a mesage" without actually causing much damage to Assad. This would make the international community at easy while not causing much trouble to the Assad regime and the russian influence.

If anything, this was the equivalent to "castling" in 6D Chess.

Give them something without actually giving them anything.

Russian anti-missile system.

Did they miss or were they intercepted?

If they missed, then what did they hit? The real target? Perhaps we were pretending to be retarded.

Just under 60 cruise missiles were launched at Syria with no media buildup or announcements or anything.
AFAIK, casualties were low and damage was minimal, it could be much worse but I don't really know.

"Base is completely destroyed guiz"
>Syria starts using it to launch airstrikes later that day
>Trusting (((Trump)))

S-200 are not precise enough to take down 50% of all those launches. Must be something beyond that.

We'll just have to wait and see.

> Trump supporters unironically crying about Russian shills

Jesus Fucking Christ they're all the same.

>tfw u skip entire investigation and bomb the shit out of any possible """evidence""" collection

We've gone full kike scam again, for the 5th obvious time since 2001.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sad-syria-chemical-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-bashar-al-assad-regime-israel-mossad-intelligence-a7670291.html

>mossad said assad did it
kek

missiles actually fail a lot, even though a tomahawk costs like 10 million dollars each

for example with nuclear strike plans some locations have 3 nukes fired at them, because the ICBM nukes only have a like 33% chance of detonating successfully they are so complex

A single Russian AA shot down 36 rockets. 1 rocket fell on its own

s-400's were deployed years ago in syria, they can take cruise missiles out with ease

>Drumph launched 60 cruise missiles on Syrian airbase
>1 failed
>23 hit
>36 unaccounted for
>minor damage caused

>on Sup Forums
Aren't we all?

We had to probe them sooner or later.

>Made in USA

clearly 6D chess

No, because he bombed the supposed location of all the "evidence" before anyone could investigate.

Now Mossad is saying they are sure it was Syrian govt and want him to blow up the next evidence.

Us oldfags have seen this same scam too many times in our life. We are taking too long to educate the next generations and im starting to realize why Hitler wanted to wipe all of them out, not just the elite kikes.

Interestingly, 36 is the number of Missiles a S300 has. Coincidence?

Keep the (((arms sale))) up while not startin a war

Some people are saying it was pantsirs but nothing official yet.

How has everyone forgot?
America only prospers when we unite to fight the Commies.

America can only be made great again in cold war v2

youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE

US says all missiles hit
Russia says only half
Evidence shows decent bit of destruction but not fully inoperable base
Zero evidence of any casualties

Sounds like 5D chess to me. Inform 'enemy' ahead of time. Make a big show of punching him. Embolden his actual enemy to make hasty attack. In one motion you get Trump gaining influence both domestic and abroad while Syria is still able to counterattack ISIS from the same base and Russia got an excuse to dock a warship closer to the battleground.

It's not even that. He needed to do something to stop the muhrussianspy sperging

best answer ITT

Well, if those missiles where naping the earth, this is indeed a possibility.

But the Pantsir has a range of just a little bit over 18km.

50 missiles would overwhelm the system. The Pantsir would not have enough time to shoot, be reloaded and keep shooting continuously 25 missiles in a row.

1 fucking did not hit, you fucking idiot. 58 of 59 obliterated everything with wings on that site.

>let's all pick a number and pretend this win was a loss!

You fucking suck.

But those aren't the facts

Anyone else think he also figured it would be a good time to whip his dick out and show he doesn't mess around because he was just in talks with China?

Just waste money to overcompensate for dodging the draft

This is most likely the case of what happened. Because SURELY Trump will suddenly love the media and how they love him.... even after he's been calling them fakenews for the past half year.
I'm also pretty sure that bombing Syria would've caused Russia to start WW3 but that hasn't happened as of yet it seems

If you genuinely believe the US intentions of this attack were "SAVE MUH KIDS" and "MUH FEELS" you are fucking retarded.

Honestly, do you not remember Bush for fucks sakes, do Americans have some kind of fucking amnesia problem?

Each pantsir can launch 12 missiles each. Theoretically 3 can shoot down 36 missiles if they hit with 100% accuracy.

It's all the chemicals (((they))) put in the water.

Damn you're dense

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391446/DoD-releases-satellite-images-Syrian-airfield-hit-US.html

kek

This

>Because SURELY Trump will suddenly love the media and how they love him.... even after he's been calling them fakenews for the past half year.
I believe this is has less( if anything) to do with making the midia putting in a good spotlight and more with sending a message to the world (europeans because they are pussies into Human rights, and to some extent, even North Korea by attacking while the chinese president was in the fucking White House).

>I'm also pretty sure that bombing Syria would've caused Russia to start WW3 but that hasn't happened as of yet it seems
This possibility doenst really exists.

War between nuclear capable nations will all happens on the cyberspace, amd on the meatspace, only through economic influence and proxy skirmishes (like the one in Syria).

The nukes will not be exchange because both parties have self-preservation as their upmost objective. Since no one wants to lanch first, everything keeps the way it is.

But still, to that gas attack, a response had to be made, and it was. Trump just threw a little bit of meat to the jornalist for "defending human rights".

Usually defense systems dont have such accuracy.

And the fact that Syria can only purchase the export version of that system (that is always downgraded of the original), this number falls even more.

I would guess something aroung 80~85% accuracy under ideal circunstances.

Under seige? Where is steven sagal when you need him?

$70M is a cheap price to get CNN, MSNBC, and like 80% of the international community to start unironically praising trump for the next 4 days.

He pushed Gorsuch through to his appointment, and he now has just shy of a week to put the screws to globalists while they're busy fellating themselves thinking they finally got The Don to play ball with them.

Or, I could be wrong.
What happens over the weekend and into the early part of next week will show the true meaning behind this move.

Was it 6th Dimension Intergalactic Shogi, or was it 2 Dimensional Chinese Checkers?

There is no way ayylmaos have eyes that big. They'd get so much dust and shit in them.

>Dailymail
>"Assad's base completely destroyed"
>Literally 1 jet is down with its bunker and the rest of the bunkers with their jets are fine

Nice try goy

Lol stupid Drumpf couldn't even destroy this plane. I read on a random Syrian twitter account that it was operational later that day. Sad!

But they "Missed" These right out in the open :^)
Check

Bumping with official soundtrack of this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nue9EXetzpM&t

You can't be this dumb. It's impossible. There are literally dozens of images in that article along with both sides of the commentary

He's fallen for State propoganda. I don't even understand the argument. Does anybody deny that the US could obliterate Syria if they wanted to? Iraq had a much larger military and got BTFO in a matter of days.

Where ? 5 images of the same jet from 5 angles

>23 / 50
>23
>9/23/17

Shit

>"TRUMP IS A FUCKING DRAFT DODGER! THE MAN IS A TRAITOR! WHY WASN'T HE FIGHTING COMMUNISTS! BERNIE SHOULD HAVE WON!"

Alternatively

>"TRUMP FOUGHT IN VIETNAM AGAINST COMMUNISTS! HE'S LITERALLY A BABY KILLER! I WISH I COULD SPIT ON HIM! BERNIE SHOULD HAVE WON!"

Welp, kys I guess.

Why not feed fabrications to those stupid enough to eat fabrications?

Just wait it out.

So ... you're assuming there's only one operational?

>9/23/17
Oh fuck

Of corse not.

These things operates in groupes. Usually of 3.

Still, they are not that accurate user.

Give me the rundown. What's the signifigance of this date?

Secretly given Assad war heads. That's what happened to the "lost" missles. That way he can end the war faster.

That was at least a fringe benefit.

Ya, couple of dents that just need buffing out

Its mostly some religious crap but
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

You're a dumb faggot, I guess you praise Cheney too

I remember having this recommended to me a few days ago.
Can't believe I didn't watched.

They could have that thing camels have where they have a secondary transparent eyelid.

>Only 23 of them hit with and the rest is unknown

Who is making this claim? What is the evidence?

maybe there eyes evolved like a camels and they have a protective layer.

>castling in 6d chess

But really, this is right. These were warning shots, to show the global community that America isn't fucking around.

fuck off back to plebit though