The holocaust didn't happen but I would genuinely support a holocaust of muslims...

The holocaust didn't happen but I would genuinely support a holocaust of muslims. I'm talking the full overblown meme-worthy hollywood idea of a holocaust. Muslim children getting their skulls crushed and thrown into the fires, zyklon B and an industrial slaughter of this filth until no single muslim remains. I genuinely believe this must happen or they will kill us. It's either us or them.

Anyone else?

Yup

>attempting to kill 2 billion people
>those people are violent
>implying they wouldnt fight back

also doesn't matter if you support it, a holocaust of your own race is happening, yet you're obsessed about killing the people that are killing your nation, ordered by people that want to kill you and have killed you THROUGHOUT history?

all you need to do is be tough on them like russia. see kazakhstan?

Count me in

>zyklon B
If you had been paying any attention you'd know this doesn't do shit.

I'm with you fellow swedecuck

>all you need to do is be tough on them like russia

Ye that's working wonders, right?

wont happen as long as PC jews control the majority of the population either.

>swedish secret police are now using Sup Forums to catch swedish extremists

Never change the Schluchtenscheißer.

checked

I would murder pretty much everything that failed a paper bag test tbqh

Ja Ja Piefke
But you should embrace your prussian heritage again.

Is there any way we could use weaponized autism and meme magic to convince Muslims world wide to kill themselves in the name of jihad?

I feel like we could flip Islam into a suicide cult somehow.

It'd be a terrible thing to do but the world would be objectively better if it was done. I don't think there's any arguing that. We'd have to get Jews and blacks too though if we're going by that logic.

I'm already doing my part and voting the AfD this september.

We had a chance to separate ourselves from them, but it all ended in 1945.

In 50 years, they will be the majority in France, UK, Belgium, Sweden, Germany, Norway and the Netherlands.
In 100 years, we will be less than 5% of the total population of the world.
If we haven't burned in nuclear fire until then, the niggers and muslims will start ruthless manhunts for whites. Only the elites will be safe, being protected by their private armies.
In 200 years, there will be no more white people on Earth.

So after we all die and conscience jumps to another version of you, or you meet God, ask him to send you to another world where the war had a different outcome.

Unironically down. Maybe we could do the real holocaust after that.

>voting

For christ sakes, it won't do anything. This is the issue of democracy. People take all that anger and channel it into putting a paper in a box once every 4 or 5 years instead of doing something useful. Democracy won't change anything. Had Europe been a dictature, we would've cleaned out all muslims by now because we wouldn't have the illusion of democracy and would know that the only way we can get rid of them is to physically throw them out.

Shit, they did their homework on how to put out the bait.

Good

>Or we could just murder each other until one faction is left standing and they enforce their viewpoints at the point of a Gun, while anyone who deviates from it is brutally murdered.... oh wait that's one of the factions isn't it?

Yep

I know you are angry right now.
You feel violated and Hurt

You must be strong
Your family looks up to you.
Don't let defeatism cloud your eyes.

Take a car and drive it to the nearest mosque on Friday prayer time.
When they exit run them over.

There its okay now
You will be a hero like Sigmeir

If you unironically support this, you are part of the problem (i.e. someone who jumps to extremist responses to complex problems)

Faggots like you are the worst, learn to differentiate between muslims a then talk about holocausting them. For example the whiter the better and Shias are less radical than Sunnis and so on.

Warning signs are burkas and long beards, I would gladly gass them with you. And don't forget that guys btfo-ing Isis and other wahhabies in Middle East are also muslims so don't be so ignorant and try to ally with some of us

>Not All Muslims meme

Muslim here, with a message for all the people on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

There was a HFY (Humanity Fuck Yeah) thread that once told some stories with the aryan-advanced-civilized world going to the star, to return four or five hundred years later, and purge the earth from every mudslime/shitskin/parasite that walked on it, and recover/restore all ancien paragon of history, like historical monuments and all that.
It was very reminiscent of spaces marines, but naziers.

Does anyone have the screencaps for that ? I would love to read them once more.

Why am I not surprised by your flag ?
When I hear bullshits like this, I am really doubting the white race is superior. Or it's because you're a leaf, I don't know.
There would be less workforce, it will cost a shitload of money, there would probably be a war (and you won't have oil because the arabs own most of it). It would be a disaster, worse than today.

LARP as much as you want, but at the end of the day it's you're going to pay for Ahmed's welfare like the good cuck you're.

Because I am fed up with this PC bullshit.
I want my country back.

Kek supports this post

>another mujaheddin were the same as al-Qaeda shitpost
You really should read a book once in a while Ahmed.

Only after the kikes are removed, otherwise you will get fucked.

Me ? I'm in my couch, I haven't done anything.
If muslims are overtaking you, they are superior. Live with them or kill yourself.
What's wrong with what he says ?

It was you who started all this shit in the first place with "muh superior religion buk".
Asshole.

>If cancer cells are overtaking you, they are superior. Live with them or kill yourself.

You're a special kind of idiot, goy.
Someone competing with you isn't superior if you let them win. They have to beat you first.

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

This are all true statements.

Leave them be brother. You are talking to people who unironically believe that people with beards walking through their streets is more oppressing than people evicting you from your homes and building settlements on your lands.

Funny how they believe that Muslims should just stop worrying about what is happening is Palestine, Khasmir, Afganistan, etc.
But at the same time, they are triggered because a Muslim kid is in the same classroom they are in.

>quran tells muslims to kill non-muslims
>muslims blindly follow the quran
>go ahead and kill non-muslims
>all the muslims cheer
>"HURR DURR COMPLEX PROBLEM"

You dense?

Yes please how soon can we start?

This is not how this works.
If they are trying to overtake us we resist and kick them out. We are not as fucked and cucked as Swedistan, Germanistan and the Great caliphate of France.
We will fight but it is idiots like you that got us the people of Europe into this shitty situation in the first place.
But can I really fault you? Surrendering at the first chance has to be in your blood frenchie.
I just hope for France and the rest of western Europe that you uncuck yourself ASAP.