>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0rYIprH1e8OBZRZv
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_m&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.rbc.ru/photoreport/07/04/2017/58e753bc9a794716735481ea&usg=ALkJrhhvFGY2PqA2U_QRlVQO4a51p6EIFQ
twitter.com/carathemeow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO AWOO AWOO

AWOO~

"Forgot about us, Sup Forums? Good."

Awooposters always sniff out the thread first!

Bob Woodward on NBC claims Trump was given the option to eliminate Assad's whole airforce on 6 bases and he wisely declined. Trump is NOT doing regime change. Trump is NOT supporting ISIS. President Trump has NOT changed positions.

Calm the fuck down.

>when a missile strike on a bunch of sand causes r/politics to flood the site and name the jew

THIS
FUCKING
TIMELINE

B-Bannon's not leaving, right?

How does that kike cock taste?

>sensible comment
>flag
I sense trickery somewhere.

can i get a quick run down

PRESIDENT /r/THE_DONALD GENERAL

This fucking Paul Watson guy is a fucking joke. Yesterday he's saying he is off the Trump train. Yet today he's fucking backtracking. Sorry faggot you are DONE.

DOUBLE DOSE OF DOBBS TONIGHT

DOUBLE DOSE DOBBS

Redditors trying to stump the Trump when it has never worked

Because they're bots

Reminder that Democracy is the ONLY legitimate form of government. There is absolutely no such thing as a good dictator.

RANDLET BTFO

>y-you can't just blow up your enemies with missiles!
>you have to send white soldiers in to die in combat!
>why won't Trump send Americans to their deaths?!

Shills are so mad right now

T_D = NEW AGE NEOCONS
FALLING FOR THE SAME SHIT BUSH FED US LEL

What do the Bogs think about the Syrian situation

First for just embrace the Chaos and laugh at everyone for now. Things will eventually sort themselves out

Reminder:

Do not reply to shills.

Do not reply to people who reply to shills.

They are literally on a shift
All this stopped right at 11 last night started up again this afternoon

BEST

TIMELINE

Link to Discord, I wanna see the shills with my own eyes. Like going to the zoo.

I AUTHENTICATE

Except Hitler, Franco and Pinochet

kek, link to their nest? That was my theory tho, I would love to know where they congregate

They are roleplaying nazis now too. They'll stumble into their first red pilling if they aren't careful.

Fucking hate that kike lover McCain.

BASED MCCAIN

So it's going to be a couple days of shills and t_d infighting?

>you guys are shareblue shills!

Pretty hilarious seeing as Hillary, Pelosi and Schumer all supported Trump yesterday. Trump bent the knee to the kikes and the trust on these issues is gone

PRAISE

How can there be people who don't want to die for Israel is Trump gen???? I am literally shaking right now.

Awoo!

Are you all pretending to be stupid or?
Whether Israel hates Iran or some other trashcan is irrelevant to whether or not they violate human rights.

The only way to fix this mess is with nuclear weapons.

The Austrian is the guy with the Little Witch Academia profile pic. He just has to be.

I can smell the fear from the shills, they know Trump is becoming a legitimate president and the rubicon is about to be crossed

AHAHA holy shit, I knew something was off with this "go back to t_d" spamming, it just reeks of Reddit speak

Alberto, my man. How are you doing. All this shilling takes me back to the primaries.

>Its actually working

I guess as much as pissing in a sea of piss "works". I mean, you can do it, there's just no effect.

>they are now banning fucking everybody trying to find the mole

>BASED

fuck off back to The_Donald

The pepe posting and kek worship was funny for a little while but now it's just cringeworthy.

Why is 8gag raiding here?

YAAAAS MCCAIN SLAY

So glad he's on our side now right fellow 'pedes? Awesome how every kike and cuck is onboard

damn right, have a little faith and just chill

discord.gg/0rYIprH1e8OBZRZv

This is the one on their page.

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_m&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.rbc.ru/photoreport/07/04/2017/58e753bc9a794716735481ea&usg=ALkJrhhvFGY2PqA2U_QRlVQO4a51p6EIFQ

Good work user

>pol is breaking apart!
Several nukes wouldn't kill Sup Forums, these """tactics""" are akin to the orangutan outlook kek

kek

Now try to guess who I am ;^)

Fuck off back to /arg/, Giddy.

I have dumped Trump
Rand 2020, it should be pretty easy after Trump involves himself in a protracted nation building disaster like Bush did

So is Assad good or not

I know the gas attack may have been a false flag, but does Assad deserve the trust he's getting y/n?

That Tom guy.

starting now or at 7est?

ArkhamKnight

Remember that batman faggot who was always linking directly to the HWNDU threads on twitter?

Probably him.

fools, nothing is beyond our reach

Might be containing any number of things though

We must drive the redditfags back to their home

edited with the inspect page tool in browsers, nice try though T_D fag

>maine
Fuck off back into your cave, snownigger.

Holy kek

Stay safe

So will Putin leave Assad hanging?

What a bunch of retards, you can't destroy Sup Forums unless you delete it and even then that would be seen a huge mistake as everyone would just spread around.

He isn't as based as his father but still 100x better than DrumpfyMcFatfuck

>Alberto, my man. How are you doing. All this shilling takes me back to the primaries.

Meh, I've seen worse. This new crop of shills are weak sauce and even "mow the grass" for us, getting rid of bandwagonners and (ironically) redditors.

Monday Gorsush gets to SC, how long until cases start hitting his desk? At least two 2nd amendment related are in line and also the travel ban

It's been pretty explicit that the plan is still no regime change. There was absolutely nothing stopping Trump from nuking Assad, from starting Iraq 2.0, the media and neocons would have cheered as the boots and bombs hit the ground. Instead, he hit an empty airfield. And he warned the Russians and by proxy Assad before he did it. If Trump was going to regime change he would have done it already.

Yeah, it smacks of interventionism. But unless Trump had clear proof Assad didn't do it, he had very few options and took the least terrible one.

>Shills link people to discord

Color me shocked. You guys are fucking sheep moron for attacking people who say discord is garbage spam.

I fell for his lies, but I don't stand by them. Impeachment today.

she must be 4ft tall

7est

manipulation only works so long as the target doesn't realize they are being manipulated. We'll be back to normal operations come monday.

Well, we're a Republic, so....

#Bannon2020
#Bannon2024

Bannon didn't deserve this, he's the epitome /ourguy/ and hes getting canned and everybody is just waving it off like its no big deal

>discord app
>inspect element

We suck the alphabet agencies dicks now and we arent allowed to question Trump. Welcome to redddit

>newest gorillaz song released is fucking trash trying to blame the entirety of black peoples' problems on trump
>thread in /ptg/ hopelessly bumped by shills ad infinitum
>fuck it, maybe I should just go get dinner and fuck off into the wild for a while
>come into thread
which one of you great bastards pulled off the invasion? this is so pleasant and really made my day less shit

aaaahahaha

You just outed yourself.

Invite expired

No

No

i miss when Sup Forums was united

Try harder nu/pol/, you almost convinced me

What exactly am I looking at here

Nobody on Sup Forums used the term "T_D" before you guys showed up, people just called it fucking Reddit. Nobody cares enough about your shithole to call out specific subreddits.

the dissension in the rightwing will explode if Bannon leaves the white house

About that mod, maybe it's this person: twitter.com/carathemeow

So is Alex Jones off the Trump train?

fucking gold.

Perhaps you didn't notice those agencies and the deep state are against trump.

the only can he's getting is a can of beer so the shills can cry about Trump listening to the advice of a homeless lush over the warhawks and neocons

He stays in and we have him at the top. He gets fired, and we have him breathing fire back at Breitbart. Two ways to win, no way to lose.

Get your battle gear on.