So what are we calling the Trump shill astroturf army around here? TTR - Trump The Record? CFR - Cucks For Trump...

So what are we calling the Trump shill astroturf army around here? TTR - Trump The Record? CFR - Cucks For Trump? It needs a proper acronym.

Drumpfkins

Cuckservative neocon kikes.
If trump is just a fifth term bush there is nothing chaotic and fun about him.
>bombs secular leader in favor of isis
whoa its libya all over again

R/The_Donald

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

faggots

> $0.03 was deposited into your account

Fake American Girly Slavs

>0.000235 shekels have been deposited into your good goy account

Keep on pasting this in every thread cunt

Presidential
Intervention
Support
Society

He gave us a conservative justice.

He can go full-on commie for all I care.

you can call us IFYMLN, it stands for "I fucked your mom last night" which is what Trump pays us to do

Patriots

>chaotic
You're so easy to spot, asstard

And you do it FOR FREE

>Trump makes a mistake
>HAHAHAHAHAH HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE COMPLETELY WRONG DRUMPHKINS TIME FOR YOU TO JUMP SHIP ;))))))

Or maybe I can just admit that he made a poor choice and move on?

This for the mean time to spot the reddit fags but we need something to spread all over in twitter YouTube and everywhere else.

TIDF

for (you) faggot

>the jews are getting this lazy with d&c these days

how the mighty have fallen

Made a poor choice my ass, he literally changed his mind in 24 hours and so did we. So fuck of nigger or kike.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a part of an organized propaganda machine

>be soft bitch
>Upset about a non-conflict inducing strike with no casualties
>Spread your shitter shattered whining all over Sup Forums

You know he couldn't keep all his promises right?

Trump is a fucking traitorous treasonous little bitch kikecuck

(((Trump))) is top tier goy cattle

Fuck Trump

>is a kike
>calls anyone telling the truth a kike
1D chinese checkers

Who cares. Ultimately some sandniggers got BTFO by Assad and trump. Nothing changes.

Use this as a prime opportunity to red pill these faggots. Reddit is pretty easy to spot. Their language is different. but if they try to talk like Sup Forums they are going to be shocked when they find that they are starting to like it. There is something refreshing about typing "nigger." Remember, when you dance with the devil, the devil don't change, the devil changes you. In conclusion, fuck kikes, race war now

>Who cares
you replied, nigger

>no causalities
what

Trump cultists works for me.
also this isn't a thread that should be on Sup Forums do it on Sup Forums.

LARPING faggots.

>no casualties
Did you even look at /news/? or any news media?

>Blows up a chemical weapon stockpile that was being used in ways that violated international law
>Warns the Russians and by extension the Syrians first

>DRUMPH BTFO NOW AND FOREVER

It was a mistake, I agree with you on that. But it was a fairly minor strike and there is no indication that he will escalate things further.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill here.

Just "Jews"

or "Kikes" if you prefer

TRN

The real niggers of the USA

I voted for this bloated tangerine and even donated for him. But unlike the retards on this board, I am willing to admit that I was wrong and that he is in fact a drooling retard that can't do anything but follow orders from his neocon handlers. He's like Bush Jr. except even dumber and even more of a warmongerer.

May God forgive me for voting for such a useless pile of dung and praying for it to win.

shill

>all the mapleniggers suddenly switched sides and support (((Trump)))
0.25 neocon credits deposited

shill

Trump is full on fucking (((Trump))) right now, let's let Sup Forums go back to railing against the establishment, it's ogre. we tried but the kikes were too strong, so let's just enjoy the Happening fireworks as our world melts in a nuclear inferno