Why did Hitler hate Slavs?

We all do

He got bullied by czechs in Austria

He didn't.

All he did was point out that Mediterraneans and Slavs were not pure Europeans due to conquer and rape unlike Brits who are still pure euro due to internal euro on euro rape.

they were shitting up germany from his POV, I'm sure he would have hated blacks and mexicans more if they had those in germany

russians are ok

>unpure europeans

>pure europeans

Not a stave church, nuke it.

Because of WW1. He says he won't forget the bad things """"pan-slavic"""" Russia said about Germany. He literally says it in Mein Kampf.

He made the mistake of trusting Anglos and warring with Slavs

No, he legit hated slavs.

He didn't

He wanted to ally with Poland to fight with the USSR

He did ally with Ukraine and Croatia

I thought this at first because why the fuck would he hate Serbia out of all the Slavic nations

Only the green here is pure

There is a meme that says he 'unhated' the slavs by the end of the war but dont know if it was confirmed. Allegedly he wrote a letter where he said Germans have a lot to learn from Slavs who are still inferior to Germans but something something

>dude I don't hate you I just want your people to be second class citizens in my lebensraum

hmmmmmmmm

ok, no way he actually wrote that. He was stupid but not that stupid

Manlet rage.

tell me, polbro, what does it say?

>All he did was point out that Mediterraneans and Slavs were not pure Europeans

And then planned to remove sixty to a hundred percent of the local Slavic populations from their own countries in future conquests after he won the war.

I was there when he said it.

don't want to translate the whole thing but it's just polish dickriding with stuff like "poles are the most intelligent people we met during this war" or "we need to combine german orderliness with polish cleverness".

>just made it
fuck yeah

lucky