Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

atheism has always been for the young and intellectually stunted.

What?

Among white people, the only people that matter, it's growing

>Atheism
>religion

Atheists don't have nearly as many children as religious folks. They are removing themselves from the gene pool.

>toilet cleaner is too stupid to use inspect element for altering text

Sounds like the obvious result of communism. We'll know no common sense until ethnic polytheism resurges to the levels christianity was at. Christianity is a tool of cultural genocide wherever it goes.

Why include the words "that matter"

trump shills are just spamming that everywhere

le fedora meme kills any atheist notions toward nihilistic morals and temperaments before they inevitably kill themselves

>still posting this edit

Because the world is so shitty people want to and need to delude themselves with a separate ideology to give them hope that this world won't end in flames for atonement of the shit we've created
God is dead and we killed him

Can you swear on the Bible and Jesus name that those you posted in you OP pic are atheists?

Look at it and laugh.
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets

Wow, xtians are cuckolds

Nice fake image, OP. Just like your thread and religion: nothing but lies.

Best bits.
>gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants
>My wife, on the other hand, grew up in the delta of Mississippi and it wasn’t until she took a few trips to Haiti that the veil of racial prejudice was lifted from her eyes.
You think she got raped in Haiti?

only insecure cucks care what the rest of the world believes in

> it wasn’t until she took a few trips to Haiti
BLACKED
100%

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion
>atheism is a religion
That's how I know you're retarded

>raped in Haiti
Are you implying that man didnt beg his wife to mate with a local negro so she could carry his rich dark multicultural seed and end white oppression?

Hey polfag, yes you, the guy who keeps making the same thread all day every day, should you be sleeping by now?

Also, you never told me who hurt you, what caused you to be like this and why shitpost here instead of actually doing something about, are you a coward?

When I see people like this I just dream of someone firrbombing their house or a drunk driver Tboning them into the shadow realm. How can you be so cucked?

Think about going there, taking one and throwing it off a window and as they follow you stealing the other one and throwing it off a window and as they follow you stealing the other one and throwing it off a window.