Well Trump got tricked by the globalists

Well Trump got tricked by the globalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_FddoLJJSLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let’s say the world believes Assad or a rogue general under his command gassed his own people. If Trump does nothing, he appears weak, and it invites mischief from other countries. But if he launches 59 Tomahawk missiles at a Syrian military air base base...

1. He just solved for the allegation that he is Putin’s puppet. He doesn’t look like Putin’s puppet today. And that was Trump’s biggest problem, which made it America’s problem too. No one wants a president who is under a cloud of suspicion about Russian influence.

2. He solved (partly) for the allegation that he is incompetent. You can hate this military action, but even Trump’s critics will call it measured and rational. Like it or not, President Trump’s credibility is likely to rise because of this, if not his popularity. Successful military action does that for presidents.

3. He just set the table for his conversations with China about North Korea. Does China doubt Trump will take care of the problem in China’s own backyard if they don’t take care of it themselves? That negotiation just got easier.

4. Iran might be feeling a bit more flexible when it’s time to talk about their nuclear program.

5. His plan of a Syrian Safe Zone requires dominating the Syrian Air Force for security. That just got easier.

6. Syria’s government just got more flexible. It probably wants to keep the rest of its military.

If it turns out that the sarin gas attack that sparked this military action didn’t come from Assad, it doesn’t much matter. President Trump will bank all of the benefits above even if the attack turns out to be a hoax. We know Assad had some chemical weapons at one point, and probably used them. No one will be crying for Assad if the attack was unnecessary. And realistically, the public will never be 100% sure who was behind the attack.

why is rand always right?

post the real version, that looks like an edit

He copy and pasted the t_d brainlet comment again

rand is the second coming,
he will die for our sins...

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

Got me there, but it seems more likely it was the rebels. I'm glad Trump supporters can have rational conversations and talk about their leaders without having an autistic breakdown.

>tricked

Excellent argument, Leaf

I'm not upset about it, I don't care too much about it. I just don't want Trump to become a globalist.

Says who? You?

It's the real version.

Blood for Majic

Paul Joseph Watson.

How fucking new are you?!

KEK stole from Z. These things happen.

Ben Garrison > Trump

'Cause Ron's magic when teaching his son.

Yup

sauce

To Sup Forums?

Its not Ron, It's Ryan. That really pisses him off.

Boku no-Ru

>a screenshot is impossible to fake

Wait, what is that image even of?

is this what you want?

youtu.be/_FddoLJJSLI

lol

I'm still a Trump supporter

I'm still a Trump supporter.

Comment so nice, had to say it twice.

Why not thrice?

Trump is a joke, no one seems to be taking him seriously but still pretends to show him respect because he is still the potus.

Really feeling it man, I gotta let it echo.
I'm still a Trump supporter.

glad someone posted the unedited version

Precisely

Why?

This. Although it looks like bullshit, the narrative was already set in stone the second the dead kiddie pictures were published. It's also remarkably telling that he immediately receives favour with the establishment the second that he goes and bombs the middle east.

If we could get Jerrid or Ivanka's face on this it would be top kek

Apparently, they did the same with the Gulf Wars. Hopefully trump realizes what he's done and stops listening to the deep state.

He just went and dragged on how "Assad is evil" and "Assad has no right to rule" before throwing the attack. The sarin gas was a deed of the rebels.

How's that?

Exactlty, Trump got flase information from the globalists.

jesus i'm sick of seeing this stupid fucking reddit copypasta
>1. He just solved for the allegation that he is Putin’s puppet. He doesn’t look like Putin’s puppet today.
No he didn't. Trump's complicity with Putin & Russia is still going to get questioned after this. People are already hedging the fact that he warned Putin beforehand as evidence of how he is subservient to Russian influence.

>2. He solved (partly) for the allegation that he is incompetent.
If you really believe that his detractors will no longer criticize him for incompetency after this attack you're very naive, or you're grasping at straws to make this a longer list.

>3. He just set the table for his conversations with China about North Korea.
If Trump did this as a show of force to threaten/impress the Chinese, you think the CPC wouldn't catch on to this? I mean if some retarded redditor can connect the dots between the timing of the meeting and the strike, I'm sure the entire fucking CPC could do. Also, the Chinese aren't pragmatic and does not really respond to threats of any kind, sort of like North Korea. Nixon figured this out in the fucking 70s when he realized his madman theory didn't have any effect on the CPC.

>4. Iran might be feeling a bit more flexible when it’s time to talk about their nuclear program.
see above, this is the only point that lends itself any semblance of genuineness.

>5. His plan of a Syrian Safe Zone requires dominating the Syrian Air Force for security. That just got easier.
Complete nonsense.

>6. Syria’s government just got more flexible. It probably wants to keep the rest of its military.
Syria is currently under attack from ISIS and multiple native Islamic rebels. You think that after Trump bombed their fucking airbase they'll be a lot happier to negotiate? They were already open to negotiation and have been since 2011

inb4 LE LEAF xddd epic flag roleplaying

even the leftists are saying trump did the right thing
trump is a natural winner

>falling for the kikes false flags will disprove all false narratives the kikes peddled.
Anyone with half a brain can see through your bullshit. At this pont you guys are just shilling shills shilling other shills.

KeK, based whiteman

The Trump Train has been derailed. Too bad it didn't have any breaks or maybe it could have stopped before turning into a giant, cluster-fucked, dumpster fire of dog shit and dead babies. Fuck Donald Trump.

Why is bernie sanders advocating war?

There was a good one earlier with pepe as rand

When your political ideology is "don't take any action or do anything" it's kind of hard to be proven wrong

No, you got tricked by the globalists. In fact you were doomed to be tricked by the globalists anyway, you had no choice.

It's actually "don't intervene in foreign affairs wasting billions of dollars and being targeted by all parties involved".

Why?

Disclaimer: Marxists deserve helicopter rides.

Last night I was pretty livid but it was just an airfield that was hit. No regime change is happening at the moment. When that happens I'll drop Trump altogether.

>Trump got tricked by the globalists
No, we were.

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.