Swedens first successful terrorist-attack

So, today is the day, i wonder if Swedistan will wake the fuck up now.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s149JxqgLluk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Needs a good shoop of refugee welcome women over the corpse.

White boi deserved it desu

sometimes a good leaf appears and I always salute him.

thank you for your support in these dire times.

How many confirmed death?

I only care about the dog that was run over

r.i.p puppers

They're more likely to attribute the problem to male truck drivers.

Just like the amount of leafs on this site's clover.

>i wonder if Swedistan will wake the fuck up now.

Not a chance, but SD likely gains a few percent in the polls.

They're about 20% so a fifth to a fourth is getting redpilled. A swing now gives them a chance to be the biggest party in the election and then all hell will break loose. The "never supporting SD" narrative from the right and left will collapse.

Have they identified this roadkill yet? I hope she's got a facebook post of her holding a 'refugees welcome' sign.

A good opportunity to push for Alphabet Inc. self-driving vehicle technology and automation.

"Why empower patriarchal oppression? Try GooglePropel+ today!"

You can't say they didn't warn us.

> i wonder if Swedistan will wake the fuck up now.
Nope, everything will go back to normal within a week.
I'm starting to think that we are the "normies" and everyone else is fucking insane.

This person needs to dust.

>picture of dead people killed by a fanatic
>quotes a verse which clearly says that God will punish them in the Hereafter

Nah.
Im suprised it took this long for sweden to get enriched, prolly it will be an annual event from now on

>in this world
Similar to 5:33:

>Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

>i wonder if Swedistan will wake the fuck up now.

Probably not. I expect the SD numbers to rise a bit for a couple of months but nothing more.

Lmfao you're going to do this everytime with Al Jazeera? While there are mostly cyring emojis in the reactions ?

Hi Mehmet.

You're right, these terrorists are not (((real))) Muslims.

They haven't woken up with the mass-rape, car-burning, assaults, murder and national-scale gang criminality increase so I doubt this shit will make a difference.

#NotAllMuslims

I suspect the Swedes will wake up about the time Sweden reaches Rhodesia 1979 levels, but by then it will be too late.

The question then will be will Norway build a wall on their eastern border.

>t.achmed

>West German Embassy siege
>2009–10 Malmö shootings
>2010 Stockholm bombings
>Trollhättan school attack
Truly the first terror attack in Sweden

Its gonna be a hell long of a wall

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes and I am happy now living without you...

>Protestants
>Wake up

Proddies want your country killed m8

When Europe finally has had enough and nukes Mecca I'm going on Al Jazeera to post lots of smiley faces.

Nope. The gov is pushing the "we will carry on as usual" agenda which means we will forget it in about a month.

Also
>Facebookfeed is mostly "DONT ASSUME HES A MUSLIM" and "refugees still welcome".

>The government says "there was nothing we could do to prevent an attack", while still not cracking down on returning ISIS terrorists

>The partys we have to choose from in the upcoming election are left wing Social democrats, the "right wing" Moderaterna (which are also lefties) and the (((Sweden democrats))).

What about the somali hand grenade throwing competition?

That's horrible, but we can fix this.

The first step is to increase immigration and express deep concern.

Hoverboard version WHEN?

They need to change their trending to #FightForSweeden.

Haha no, the normal swede is still asleep

Thanks to the importation of skilled migrants, Sweden has a leg up on the competition. No more will their economy lay flat on the ground. It's going to take off and slam through the competition.

SHE WAS ELEVEN YEARS OLD
STOP POSTING THIS SHIT YOU HEARTLESS FUCKING AUTISTS

The world needs this.

GET OUT OF EUROPE YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN!

RIP pupper he was a good boy, did nothing wrong

Press F to pay respects

And? Did they waged war against Allah and His messenger? :')
You just shot yourself.
vocaroo.com/i/s149JxqgLluk

it needs a lot more for civilized people to actually wake up and do something.

israel in the nineties is a nice example.

fuck me I feel so old seeing that pic

ALLAH BARKBAR

This is hilarious

th-thats my train station

>#SwedenStands
Not if a truck runs over :^}

The idea is that jihadis see themselves administering Allah's punishment in this world. But the disbelievers can convert and save themselves.

>she was 11 reeeeeeee
And the pity is, in your disgusting non nation of a failed state the parents of that little girl will most likely apologize to Muslims for what they did to their child

This is what they most of them want.They are not sleeping they are living their utopia your liberals always wanted.

Time for regime change. The Swedish govt has committed enough atrocities against it's own people.
Fire up those Tomahawk missiles!

that post makes me consider how little empathy virtuesignaling like this shows to victims of terrorist attacks

>We shall stand against the incomprehensible and cruel oppression put upon our Muslim brothers and sisters, who hold no culpability for such barbarism
>oh yeah and sorry bout your dead kid Sven, lol

F

I share those feels user

There must be a greater market demand for Swedish roadkill than I assumed. I guess immigrants really do the jobs that Swedes won't do.

Yes but at the end of the day this little arabic book clearly tells that we (kuffar) will get rekt in hell by Allah and that these guys need to mind their own business except during religious war.
The problem is that they think this is religious war rn

Don't call it a grave. It's the future you chose.

that's not pewdiepie I hope

some swede in another thread said it was an 11 year old girl

Hashtagging after a terrorist attack is Libshit for "Shut up about this and fuck off". They might as well just wipe their assholes on the corpses and be done with it.

you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Assad. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

Too soon.

>Censoring reality

More deaths will follow if Sweden isn't taken to task and that includes jokes about the victims.

I want to stomp that little faggots head in

we should be sharing this image

So why isn't this picture of an eleven year old white Swedish girl torn in half being cabled out everywhere now?

any euro truck simulator meme of this?

i would link you the pics of those americuck parents who shook hands with the men who killed their daughter in south africa but they were too painful for me to store

because thats what happens next here

Its necessary.
People need to see it and get it through their thick fucking skulls that this is real and its happening in our streets now, not in some far away place.
MSM and Politicians never provide the real picture and will downplay everything.
People need to know what real terror looks like and this is it.
Sweden needs to wake up.

What's the big deal? Mohammed has three other Swedish wives.

Is this the first actual snackbaring you've had?

I agree. Stop being such a stupid faggot

history is history

While those who choose to disbelieve continue to disbelieve in the face of "overwhelming evidence", there is always religious war.

So what she isnt a dog literally nothing of worth lost

Because black dick is expensive

not on peter springare's fb support page - they are red pilled and fucking raging

nice touch, very subtle

I love seeing dead children, Syrian or Swedish it does not even matter.What's wrong with that? It's not like they will live forever hehehe

KEKEKKEKEKEK

Yeah, who says video games dont cause violence?
Euro Truck Simulator is terrorist training software.

IT WAS HEARTLESS TO LET THE MURDERING SHITSKINS INTO YOUR PEOPLE'S LAND YOU KEK FAGGOT

I need this.

F

This got me

> a few days later, in some muslim country
> AWW-AWW ARC-BARK!

fix the foot a bit and it'll look more believable

Because resisting your own murder is racist.

Doggos at least know the must protect their own pack and mark their territory to keep dogs from other packs out. That is more than can be said from the Swedish government. Doggos are more redpilled than humans.

Another one I saved

Underated

this.

day of reckoning for them when they meet God

Dogs are haram

Man I do feel sorry for that dog....he did not deserve it

Absolutely not, Holy Jihadi War can only be waged if some circumstances are present such as: invasion of the disbelievers in a Muslim land or if a nation explicitly wage war on Islam, then AT THIS MOMENT, Muslims are required to wage war on the infidel until there is no more fitnah or if they incline to peace. The problem is that ISIS sees them as the Ummat Islamiyya so for them, antiterrorism is a war waged against the Ummat and thus against Islam.