Has terrorism been normalised in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgoUieotWQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

((( )))

Why is this post suddenly appearing all across the board?

>but not enough to push the economy over the edge
Oh, thank god the (((GDP))) is okay. I was foolish to worry about my personal future, and becoming a 2nd class, despised minority in my own country because of jewish-engineered invasions of niggers.

Phew.

No one is being paid to shill for Assad by the way. It's a Neocon-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his presidency

Yes, I think that was the Muslims' strategy all along. Being a terrorist cunt 24/7 until eventually no one bets an eye when you blow something up.

No. Ppl are becoming sick of it. The use of trucks to carry out attacks, signals to everyone with a brain that it's time to tackle the ideology. Can't arrest ppl for driving, but you can arrest them for getting supplies for bombs, weapons etc. So in the next few years, it'll become clear to everyone that we have to tackle the ideology.

>terrorism is fine it happens and people die ok we can get over it
>now let me tell you why america needs to ban guns

Terrorism is a term made up by extreme right wing conservative neo-nazi womenhating racists to give refugees and muslims a bad name.

#NotNoneMuslimIsTerrorist

(((David Rosenberg)))

The amount of casualties after each attack remains pretty small though. People literally don't bat an eye if there is less than 10 people that have died

So we can have a truck attack every once a week

just ask sadiq khan, jihad is now part and parcel of living in a big city

get used to it kaffir/goy

Come now, you know damn well half the leaders are going to try to ban driving: "no one would have been killed if he were on a bicycle"

They always tell us how wonderful Europeans are for all thier bike riding as it is, this seems the most logical combination of their thought process.

>Ignore the ancient ones

>The Iron Keeps can live with Eldritch Horrors

live with terror or live in terror?

YES
here in Britain the Swedish attacks were barely the main story in the news while before you would of heard nothing else the entire first three days

((Rosenberg)) wants the goys to sit tight while they're being massacred.

Well, all those terrorism are aimed to grow tensions between west and east so that there will be ww3.
It seems some fuckers want to see the world burn.
I know pol won't care but at least know that you are being played by those puppet masters. Any muslim would know that killing innocents is a sin and meaningless. But those "agents" wouldn't care about it ofc.

underrated

If you stop caring about the terrorist attacks then there won't be any reason for them to do those attacks anymore.
Obviously that can't be their agenda.

((( )))
every time

right wing parties are on a steady climb

the terror will continue and the right wing will take over (in 10 years or so)

its cost europe billions in tourism.... but suddenly that doesnt matter

It will already be too late by then

(((Rosenberg)))
Every goddamn time.

>can't arrest someone for driving
The problem isn't even driving. It's exponentially harder for someone to get a drivers license in Europe than America. Know how many times someone has tried to drive a truck through a crowd of people here? It's because your continent is weak and you're a bunch of cowards

>die in terrorist-attack
>you can live with thi..

wew.

>tackle ideology

You are a fag. You need to put brown and black people in mass graves fucktard, not have an argument.

Yes, when Paris was attacked I was fucking exploding with rage and I ended up going on a rant about Islam to my Cypriot roomate's horror for hours.
When London was attacked in my own country a year later I just sighed.

>David Rosenberg

Yeah and then those same right wing parties fuck us over too

Just look at Trump going neocon

why is Sup Forums always right?

oy vey, did I say anything wrong, goyim?

What other point is there to these attacks other than killing infidels as the Quran commands every Muslim to do? If no one cares, that would be great for Muslims because then they can blow as much stuff up as they want.

>David Rosenberg
I want off this ride

Sup Forums is always right ffs

>(((rosenberg)))
>calm down you dirty goyim I know you've been getting raped and murdered in the streets by the peaceful refugees but at least Muh shekels are secure.

In 10 years shitskin populations will be exponentially higher than they are right now and there's no amount of white people that will overcome them by peaceful voting if it goes on long enough.

too late for eeeyrup, maybe.

or, Canada East
youtube.com/watch?v=NgoUieotWQo

>Rosenberg

(((Rosenberg)))

(((Rosenberg)))

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Maybe if your counter-terrorism sucks.

every fucking time, how do you think they coordinate? deep net facebook?

They just aren't the same without the retarded captions

thank god the economy will be fine, certainly don't care about my people's lives

(((ROSENBERG)))

Always

People who write such articles should be tied to a truck. That truck should be rammed into a horde of muslims afterwards.

well spoken, and your sentiments are mirrored.

It's directly from that movie Brazil. Constant terror attacks and the characters continue have dinner, talking about trite issues with corpses and explosions all around.

I get that even for the late 20s basement dwelling kiddies, this is somehow a new thing because they were too small to fully comprehend 9/11 and 7/5, but terrorism is no stranger to Europe.

And it's been on a huge decline lately. I hope you enjoyed 2015 and most of 2016, that's all the fun you've deserved, populists!

Hofer, Wilders BTFO, Le Pen, Frauke awaits the same fate.