Should white males train their daughters?

OK Sup Forums, I was doing stuff in jewtube and in a way or another, I end up watching a video about a fight between a white girl and a black female. The white bitch got REKT, and I read the comments about the video, most of them were something like "black females are naturally stronger than white bitches"

At 1st I didn't believe it, but then I watched more videos about interracial fights and the results were surprising: in all those fights white girls got their asses whooped by their rivals (most of them, brute sheboons)

So, considering that we are living times where racial tensions are continuously increasing, and assuming it is true that white girls are naturally weaker than black females: should white males train their little whores?

Webm related: White bitch with princess complex gets completely destroyed by a brutish sheboon

What a dindu thinks

white women have violence coming, and it is completely deserved

leave the cunts to rot

Some other comments

That's just what happens whenever a "female" fails at being feminine. They behave like wild boars. It has nothing to do with race.

It ends as soon as firearms are involved.
But any white man or white girl relaxing and playing dumb around these animals should see that coming.

I would never enter in a gorilla cage and taunt or act stupid without consequences. They don't have much brains and we outsmart them easily.

Webm related: White bitch being dragged by a black female in a dressing room

so fucking hot

any more?

Most white women are just spoiled cunts. The best female mma fighters are usually white--er... not black at least, interestingly enough.
>pic related
Pretty much this but no shit you should teach your children to defend themselves

Webm related: Ass whooping on snow

train them to not hang out with niggers.

Of course
Teach them how to fight and use a gun, teach them around blacks never relax, tell them about black violence and crime, don't just say "don't date black guys" or you make them a forbidden fruit.

no they should purge their countries of shits

Webm related: Bully white bitch learning the hard way who's BOSS

Wtf was she doing there?
>didn't watch the video to avoid chimping out

>implying white girls end up with white males and not superior BBC

white women are so pathetic

flag checks out

>no guns in the U.K.

Why the fuck should a woman fight? This shit just shows how "feminine" black "women" really are.

>Should white males train their daughters?
Why? The sheboons seem to do well without their fathers

just give your daughter pepper spray or a taser to carry around

In 99.9% of cases where black women beat up white women it is because the white woman is being a mudshark, the female dindu wants to beat her up because "she is stealing muh black men". It should be white men beating the white slut up for being a mudshark though, not the black woman.

>being raided by bandicam.com

yawn

This nigga spent ~30 minutes to find a video where a white woman beats up (barley) a black woman. What a faggot.

stop

>that stomp

classic, i love white trash brauds

wtf is that white girl doing there, it's full of niggers

>first video not posted from bandicam

>"y-youre a f-faggot"

this is pol in 2017

Imagine being such a loser that you care about that and watch fight videos. No wonder you browse Sup Forums

No,i don't browse Sup Forums, i'm on a study break and need to mock miserable lunatics lolll

>120042671
Go back to twitter, shitskin.

Webm related: Another white bitch getting her ass whooped on snow

>sheboons
That's a first mate

I fucking hate white women. The only reason I'm going to marry one is so I have kids that aren't ugly as fuck. All white women are massive whores, annoying, stupid, or boring.
Literally every other race of women is better, except black women, but they would probably be better than white women if they weren't ugly.

>those pigtrails

so fucking hot

Do you think white girls get wet when they go home bloody and bruised, thinking about how they got dominated by their black superiors?

I taught my daughter how to box,because girls can't box. She's only like 5'3" 125 but could beat most girls into a coma. Because boxing.

I honestly thought she was going to kiss her at the end.

Webm related: She call her the n-word

how about we start training people to learn to start recording in LANDSCAPE mode

White women should stop voting for diversity.

>Little angel innocent La-a dindu nuffin
>that evil whyte gurl shot her for nuffin

>300 pound silver back beat up a 5 pound marmoset
I'm shocked

While yes the gorilla girl normally will win the fight

We whites have the courts on our sides.

Would you shoot to kill a 8yo nigger girl if it was attacking your child?

Dude, how can you train your child to beat a baboon ?

i thoroughly enjoy women beating the shit out of each of any race desu senpai

Please post more. Post a link to your entire collection if possible. This is quality fap material.

Always carry a banana and use it as a distraction if you get attacked

Webm related: Ginger bitch gets submitted by a black female

Why do women flail their hand around like they are holding fly swatters when the fight? It looks silly.

Obviously women are going to lose in a fight against a man.

Those punches were no joke.

>Female

Webm related: White bitch versus a mexican female

Blacks are stronger than whites in the same way that chimps are stronger than humans. Humans are smarter than chimps the same way that humans are smarter than blacks. Every white father I know has his daughter in martial arts from a young age.

For sex, yes, they should.

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPP!

Marxists deserve helicopter rides and yes whites should train all of their children to fight and be proficient with firearms no matter the gender. We need to harden the fuck up as a people. Knowing your identity is only half the battle. Asserting it is the other half

Fuck off.

Webm: Kinda brutal desu senpai. That black female went too far

That's not brutal

you stupid spic it's because women all of them always go for pulling of the hair first in fights. For every race of women except black sheboons this hurts and incapacitates them but for groids they all wear fake white people hair so grabbing the hair does no good.

White women win all the time in competitive professional circumstances like muay thai, mma, boxing, jiu jitsu. The only reason blacks win on the street is because they prey on the weaker and jump girls.

I feel nothing when it comes about humans. I can't stand animal cruelty though

nothing is "too far" when it comes to white pigs.

Webm related: Sheboon doesn't know when to stop

It pleases me when white women get beat by black women because they will see how no black person will help them and will gang up against the white woman but the white woman will still follow black men. They all do this. White woman deserve all the rape and murder they get at the hands of black people. Literally every white girl gets involved with black men.

wtf is wrong with this mapuche
what are you trying to prove? that niggers are actually subhumans because they are only good (sometimes) at violence?
btw I reported you

Shut up nigger. That's some hardcore internalized eeking and ooking.

You might be able to not go to jail.

>"black females are naturally stronger than white bitches"

Well I wouldn't say that the thing is in most of these videos the sheboons usually out weigh whoever they are fighting by 150-200 pounds.
so they do usually have a weight advantage and just basically throw that around.
all the 200lbs sheboon has to do is go totally ape shit and start swinging and the 110lbs white girl doesn't stand a chance

UT Austin. WTF.

yeah, they need to understand the niggers, muslim etc are going to try to rape them and assault them

Lol at the cpr. There's no indication the hart has stopped. Yet the idiot starts cpr.

That's American education

Why are female monkeys so fat. Fuck I mean just eat less 300 lbs is disgusting.

Whites and blacks should not interact with each other at all.

I think the fundamental problem white women have is that theyre put on such a pedestal that they probably actually think they CAN'T get their ass beat.

Only thing Ive noticed is that all these black girls are fat.

wtf is that?!

She shit her pants

Thread makes me laugh because half of Sup Forums would get their ass beat by these black women too, let alone fighting black men. White people are WEAK and SUBMISSIVE. You won't do shit but submit and cry.

I love when people post autistic caricatures as if they make a point
I even said in my post that I plan on marrying a white woman because I don't want my kids to look ugly as fuck, also white women are more attractive.
But you cannot deny that white women are terrible people and awful to be around/in a relationship with.

This is a white sheboon.

>Should white males train their daughters?

Basic self defense yes but women aren't made for fighting in the first place. White women on average will never stand a chance against the average black woman as they're generally much larger and have a ton of testosterone for females. That's why black women are considered the least desirable of all races.

The problem here is, white females are brought up in an environment where fights rarely happen, all they do is just hang out with friends, study and work. Whereas, Shaniqua and her 50 other female baboon friends are constantly getting into fights with other baboons on a weekly basis.

This is why most of the time white females lose.

White women want to lose. They orgasm at the thought of being submissive and being conquered by black people.

No we should train out sons to not be pussified man children and fight and claim what we believe in.

Webm related: This negro watched too much WWE. Look at that poor white bitch

Irish people are basically niggers themselves so it's no surprise she can fight against the more feral members of her tribe.

Why would we expect anything less from a degenerate spic?