Is there a reason I shouldn't support Russia in the upcoming war?

Is there a reason I shouldn't support Russia in the upcoming war?

They're a close neighbor and we may potentially end up quarreling about some natural gas reserves in the arctic and Barents sea. I think Norway would benefit from being closer to Russia than United States. Any fellow norwegians care to comment?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp-per-capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dictatorship
>Ruled by oligarchs
>People literally starving
>Average salary $630
>No free press
>Little free speech

Girls are hot though

>Dictatorship
That's a good thing
>Ruled by oligarchs
So is it a dictatorship or oligarchy?
Just as in UK, USA and in every country on the planet.
>Average salary $630
Which isn't that bad there, you don't feel that it's that small amount because the prices are lower too.
>No free press
And you think your press is free?
>Little free speech
Try to say Hitler did nothing wrong in your country, we'll see how much free speech you have

Putin is a face for the oligarchs. For example the reason he is so pro multiculturalism is for more cheap migrant labourers to fund Moscows construction boom

>There are starving people in other countries too!!
Yeah well I'm still glad I wasn't born in Ethiopia

In my country where all your people come opposition politicians arnt assassinated

Also I've lived in st Petersburg and $630 is fuck all. The price to eat out is still the same as the UK as with many other things

Not only that, but the people are pretty stab happy there. Surprisingly more so than in the UK.

Gee just like my country

At least the Russian oligarchs aren't Chinese and a Russian apartment costs less

>Big cities more expensive than non urban areas

Oh wow what a revolution

shut up cuck go get ready for mosque pray time

>in my country opposition politicians arent assasinated
Yeah they kill their own members and blame their deaths on the oppositions supporters to attempt to gain sympathy votes though

Can I support a family with $630 in the Danish countryside?

They are? Here it's exactly the same everywhere unless you literally find a crack shack in some rown where the nearest job is 300km away

Shit, this legit?

no, maybe USD1400 per month would suffice

>the upcoming war
hahahahahhahahha
also
>implying some norge cuck's support matters, or even your whole country defecting would matter

>In my country where all your people come opposition politicians arnt assassinated

No wonder, your country is some democratic shithole in which every scumbag can say whatever they want. I know that feeling, I'm from one of these countries as well, but Russian way of handling things is much better.
Stop the fucking presses, what a surprise. With my current pay I can't afford a comfortable life in a big Polish city, yet in the one i'm currently at I have an apartment, can afford rent and most entertainments I require. Same in Russia, same in every other place in the world - you don't go to live in Manhattan when you earn 1000$ per month.

Today the average salary in Russia is less than Roumania. Russia also has the poorest distribution of wealth in the world. But if Putin was so great why would he need to falsify elections and kill opposition leaders

Apart from the wages, which is a bad measurement due to varying costs of living, that sounds like every fucking country ever.

Too poor to eat. Too dumb to grow high fructose corn syrup

in a war we will get really fucked by russia
better start learning russian now

How about you stay neutral.

tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp-per-capita
yes its real, but you can thank that faggot obama for the economy taking a hit via sanctions

>economy worse than romania
nice opinion

NATO is supporting the religious terrorists.

So this time the Russia side is the good and secular side.

Because we're in the fucking NATO.

Was your mother raped by the red army or something?

If you don't support Russia the Russian athlete chick will be sad

>all opinions with no facts and just strawmans
shill detected. filter this faggot

If I was a Norwegian I'd tell you to shut the fuck up and go live in Russia you unpatriotic piece of trash.

But I'm not. So I won't.

I just thought Norwegians would actually be proud of living in Norway.

>I just thought Norwegians would actually be proud of living in Norway.
Living in Norway doesn't mean he has to support religious rebellions in Syria.

What a fucking mongoloid

>oligarchs

That was under Yeltisin.

Putin either killed them off or seized their shit and exiled them to the UK and Israel.

Compare that with other former soviet countries of course the economy improved after being crippled after the end of Communism. While you're googling stats also search suicide, violent crime, corruption etc or better yet talk to a Russian

>wow growing from shit to mediocre is such an amazing feat
Even a stone would be a better ruler than Putinka.

>Is there a reason I shouldn't
Are you really going to take advice from this place?

t. virgin

I'm with you
fuck NATO and fuck the US
>>Dictatorship
>>Ruled by oligarchs
it's been pretty beneficial so far
>>People literally starving
wrong
>>Average salary $630
shit costs less as well
>>No free press
>>Little free speech
as opposed to which country?

Why does Syria matter so much to you?

Because don't like to see religious terrorists gain power over a country, unlike you.

doing better than that shit hole you live in nigger. i didnt even know what a portugal was till now.

>go ahead and google more shit while i change the topic and dodge questions
>muh violent crime
no shit they have crime, we do to. they have crime because its a man eats man world because fucking kikes ruined that country with communism.
>compare it to smaller soviet countrys
why? they are smaller, less people and didnt burn through all their resources in ww2 and the cold war, so yeah, russias doing pretty fucking good from what it used to be

>Im a brit but hey I know better than the russiasn themselves hehe
better tell me how gomunism was good too you fucking commie

How do you know Portugal is a shit hole if you didn't know what Portugal was until now? You need to make up your mind.

It's funny how on Sup Forums actual Russians will shit on Putin but all these edgy Americans and Brits will talk about how Russia is the bastion of the white race

Well FUCK YOU TOO YA LIMEY CUNT

Why not?
If they have a country, then we have an area to bomb indescriminately.

We're already a nuke target due to that cunt who let in US marines.

Better suit up and prepare for the zone instead.

Assad already was bombing them indiscriminately.

You are the retard who tries to fix something that is already working. And you think you are smart, but you only hurt yourself.

The shitty weather has to play a role tbqh

i dont need to be a expert to use google and find out your country is full of dindus

I didnt change the topic or dodge anything I said after the collapse of communism the economy could only go one way. However in other former soviet countries the economy is much better with far less natural resources. Also opposition politicians arent being shot in the streets and have free elections. Maybe you should question why Chechenya has 90%+ voting for Putin on official records

>fuck the US
and Ahmed has reveled himself at last

>Assad already was bombing them indiscriminately.
But they aren't all ISIS. Some are secular Muslims. I want all the radical in one place so I can save money on munitions. We have an economy to think about.

Norway has literally nothing to offer Russia except it's women, who are already getting assfucked by refugees and immigrants.

Scandinavians (except Finland who arent really Scandinavian) are fucking pathetic.

Just a totalitarian shithole, lad. No reason to support us.

>Some are secular Muslims.
Such as Assad.

Lets face it, you're just a retard who is used like a tool to help muslim terrorists.

>suicide rates
You showed him, user

>Such as Assad.
That's sort of my point. This secular muslims is killing the shit out of other secular muslims. He's not a hero. He's a warlord.

And this is considering our tendency to lie in statistics.

because they would get destroyed in a week?

Girls are hot though

>a country with almost 3/4 less population has a higher gdp than russia so that means russia is bad
>a politican got murdered in russia, you know the country i keep crying about muh crime? since a politician got murdered it MUST BE PUTIN!
you sound like a leftist faggot

>>oligarchs
>That was under Yeltisin.
>Putin either killed them off or seized their shit and exiled them to the UK and Israel.

mfw
1. that's not really true
2. as if that would be better somehow???

The thing you need to know about Russia is that there are Moscow and Petersburgh. And then there is Russia.

>In my country where political oppossition is not assassinated.

>This is what westerners actually believe

H
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

What about all those car and plane crashes?

you know what lets hear it from the russian, do you think russia is doing better? (including muh obama sanctions) or would you according to the bong shill, prefer to live in the USSR?

You obviously no nothing about Russia or been there or met anyone whos lived there. Im not going to waste my time

Wish for the death of every Russian. Wish for the death of every American. Wish for the total annihilation.
WW3 now.

>other secular muslims.
This is what retards such as yourself believe. The rebels will tell you everything you want to hear to have military funding.

Once they topple Assad, they will put in place islamic laws, persecute other Christian minorities and kill them off. And you neocons are the cancer who enables them.

Well see what the one Russian flag in this thread has to say.

>This is what retards such as yourself believe
So 100% of the people killed by the Assad regime have been radicals?
You are so intellectually dishonest it's disgusting. You will do anything to justify your support of a murderer.

>OMG HE DISPROVED MY OPINONS WITH FACTS AND DATA!
>I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU ABOUT OTHER COUNTRYS
>IM NOT DEALING WITH FACTS!
leftist faggot confirmed

Look, our standard of living sucks compared to yours ofcourse but we kinda of "very high" Human Development Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

You didnt disprove anything. I lived in Pushkin and have Russian family

>Pushkin
It's Tsarskoe Selo fag

There is no dishonesty here.

As far as I'm concerned, if there are secularists in that mix, who supports muslim Islamic state of Syria, then they become irrelevant.

I ultimately want muslim terrorists dead, and if there is some secular retard who is in the way, then it's too bad.

know

There is not. We are in it with you nor bros.

Everything Russia touches turns to shit.

That's your reason why you should stay away from Russia as far as possible.

There's a reason why all ex-gommie satellite states got into NATO as fast as possible. And it has nothing to do with (((jews))).

>i live in russia
oh, so you forgot to take off your proxy before you started shilling.
>you didnt disprove anything
wrong, you said average russian living exspence was 630 dollars in any currency. proved that wrong with this you have posted no data, evidence or facts.

it has more to do with less defense spending, so ruling class can steal more.

>muh russian muslims
your not allowed to try and talk about shit skins hans

KEK, no

>Talk to my Russian friends
>they fucking hate their country and never stop complaining
>go on Sup Forums
>slavboos act like it's a holy empire and say it's a great place to live

Hmm

>your not allowed to try and talk about shit skins hans

That's a pretty dumb argument. "You have stolen therefore you can never say that stealing is wrong".

Don't they teach you any reasoning skills in burger school?

Anybody who is shilling to support Russia has clearly never been or lived there... Its a fucking shithole outside Moscow and St. Petersburg, which btw have about same number of migrants as big metropolitan centers in western europe.

>Everything Russia touches turns to shit.

> I think Norway would benefit from being closer to Russia than United States.
Yes! You are on the right path.

Only people not living in Russia defend Russia. News at 11.

Again, exactly.
This secular retard named Assad, who has had, not only 7 years, but the support of the secular Russians for last 4 years, can't get the job done. He's in the retard in the way.

Poland...

>Upcoming war
Are there people this stupid?

Western countries never learn.. You can ask Finland, Poland or Baltic states about how they "benefited" from "friendship" with Russia

>Dictatorship
Lies.

>Ruled by oligarchs
Capitalism par exellance. Enjoy your AIDStic communist liberalism.

>Average salary $630
If you're lazy hipster, yes. Normal people earn good money, you just have to know how to make friends with authorities.

>No free press
>Little free speech
You can bash fags and libcucks IRL, via internet or press and no one will stop or fine you.

Oчepeднoй пpeдaтeль, cбeжaвший кyдa пoдaльшe, чтoбы пocaмoyтвepждaтьcя и пoкyкapeкaть oт нeчeгo дeлaть (и внyтpeннeгo кoнфликтa).

no they are just shills, pushing for hilliarys russia war. trying to normalize it so it doesnt seem so bad when they actually try

That Germany has too many mosques doesn't change anything about the fact that 30% of Moscow's population are muslim.

It also doesn't change anything about the desolate state of your country.

The fact that there are other shit places on this planet is not an excuse to let your country be a shit place, too.

Russia is run by a bunch of kike oligarchs. It's been that way for centuries

I'm a bit worried. We share a border and what if Russia suddenly decides we're not worth keeping around any more? Should I start saying sem privyet comrades to people in the streets just to be ready?

come live in america bro. you can stop by anytime and we can out in my bvack and shoot guns at shit, and light off fireworks.