Oldfag here

Oldfag here.

Ignore all the shilling. Literally none of the real Sup Forums is phased by all this.

Trump is destroying the "Trump works for Russia narrative."

Carry on.

Bump this thread to keep lurkers appraised that we're under shill assault, nobody is abandoning the Don.

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy

Why in the fuck do we have to blindly follow some faggot around? Sup Forums isn't one person and Anons should be allowed to criticize someone at times. Why does that scare you so much, faggot? Trump needs to stop being a neo-cohen and start bussing out spics en-mass like he said he would. I don't hate him yet but he needs to unfuck his shit.

How many times have I read this pasta today?

>>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
>you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy

Bump

Why do you lie in every thread?

dindu nuffin

Beware the liers

You fucked up your copy shill

muh beautiful baby chilluns

Yes goyim, this shabb-... ee... EVIL RACIST is actually very anti semitic!
Him bombing Syria, giving positions of power to jews, having jewish grandchildren and saying that israel is our (((Greatest Ally) is only ONE BIG ((((((((((((((COINCIDENCE))))))))))))))))))

Not sure we can say what the reasoning is behind this shit but looks like Liberals/Globalists/Neocons are getting the upper hand in the White House.
#FireKushner. Anyway, bump

>Trump is destroying the "Trump works for Russia narrative."
Yes because appealing to the left and the establishment is a great idea.
Maybe Trump should also take in refugees to help destroy that narrative.

>that's not a Tomahawk

>looks like Liberals/Globalists/Neocons are getting the upper hand in the White House

Not really, if they had the upper hand then there would've been more destruction instead of barely hitting the air base. This is more of a slap on the wrist than anything. It's to appease neolibs/cons sure but that doesn't mean they have the upper hand

bump

seriously, nobody?

you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy

>nobody is abandoning the Don.
Speak for yourself nigger.

He watches the "shows." 4D chess? Ha ha ha ha. He's a dumb ass NYC conman. Get over yourselves and your circle jerk justifications.

>literally acknowledging that trump is a pawn of Russia
You realize that's fucking treason right?

you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

Speak for yourself user. As far as I remember I voted for Trump. I don't recall electing (((jared))) or Ivanka to anything, and that's what most anons are bothered about. Come to think of it, no one elected you to shit either, so coming on here and proclaiming to one and all what Sup Forumss position on the matter is, means shit.

FUCK ASAAD SHILLS!

DEMOCRACY IS THE ONLY PATH!

DEATH TO COMMIES!

>getting upset at the increased tensions that will eventually call for conscription of able bodied males who have no will to fight a proxy war.

Fellow oldfag here. Couldn't agree more. These shills must be from reddit because any time you point this out they accuse YOU of being from reddit.

also I'm 6'4" with a 9 inch cock.