MAGA

Hold the fucking line faggets we're being raided by cux trying to paint the god emperor as a neocon
> trump does nothing, is a russian shill
>trump take action, is zionist
> if you do nothing your helping muslims
> if you do something your helping israel

WAT DO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
youtu.be/Vcd-yvudYSg
google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/2017/04/secretary-of-state-rex-tillerson-theres-been-no-change-in-us-policy-towards-assad/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>400 leftist anti-trumpers singlehandedly BTFO by a 2-line copypasta
today is a good day

You don't get it. We aren't saying Trump is a neo-con. Trump has no ideology. He is being controlled by neo-cons. When McCain, Graham, Kristol, etc. are praising Trump, how can you say that this isn't a move to please neo-cons?

>getting this upset at a few shallow craters on an airstrip
you know what, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump. But you, you're a straight up pussy.

>> trump does nothing, is a russian shill
>>trump take action, is zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

>trump does nothing, is a russian shill
democrat/liberal argument, not Sup Forums

>trump take action, is zionist
this is true

>if you do nothing your helping muslims
this is false, doing nothing means """"""""""""""moderate""""""""""""" """"""rebels"""""" and ISIS get their shit pushed in

>if you do something your helping israel
by attacking Assad yes

I've completely turned on him due to this:
Fuck that nigger president and fuck this shit country.
I hate all of you.

Also you're assuming that we're shills and that we're the ones who have been saying he's a Russian puppet. Did it occur to you that we're simply Trump supporters who are disappointed that he just contradicted one of his campaign promises?

TILLERSON SAID THE PLAN WAS TO OUST ASSAD

>MUH SHILLS
>MUH CU CKOLDS

DEEP STATE WINS AGAIN

DON'T CALL IT A GRAVE, IT'S THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

Fucking neocons holding power over everyone, president included
Murica truly is irreformable
Really tired of this shit desu

What website is that?

Fucking this. The Syria shit combined with the pro-(((Kushner/Cohn))) and anti-Bannon rhetoric is making me seriously worried. If Bannon's out, I'm out. I'm not going to blindly support globalist left-wing Jews like Kushner and Kohn.

He truly is our God emperor,I'm sure even the shills will agree one day,we placed our trust in him,let's trust him,I believe he did all this to make them shut up

>entire UN threatens Assad
>all the globalists want intervention
>everyone wants regime change
>many in congress would have voted war
>be Trump
>decide to say "I'll handle it"
>throw a measly attack at a single base with almost zero casualty
>inform the Russians first
>do it before the UN, congress, or anyone else can act
>the problem is now taken care of, chemical weapons gone
>didn't even destroy all the planes
>everyone shutting the fuck up now
>no need for regime change

Where were you when Trump saved Assad's ass?

>Russian narrative dead
>looks strong in front of Xi
>NK now knows what they're dealing with
>approved by other world leaders

Can someone tell me how this is a bad thing since now globalists can't acuse him of inaction?

the fucking piece of shit could help actual americans and i would love him

They'll praise him for one day and turn on him the next. It means nothing to Trump. All we can do is wait and see what happens.

>trying to paint the god emperor as a neocon

McCain is the neocon.

He's approving this.

It's not complicated math to make. Nor is the media applause for this action hard to parse. The only people having trouble seeing this for what it is are you true believing retards who will do any amount of mental gymnastics to justify it.

TILLERSON SAID THE US INTENDS TO OUST ASSAD. CAMPAIGN TRUMP KNEW HE WAS A NECESSARY EVIL, NOW SINGS A DIFFERENT TUNE. WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED? D E L U S I O N A L.

>that video
gets me every time

Trump has always been a zionist shill since day 1 I have no fuckin clue why pol got behind him in the first place especially because we despise zionists.

youtu.be/Vcd-yvudYSg

What is this from?

>Trump destroys Assad's planes
>Damaged his airfield
>Killed a couple soldiers
>Assad uses the same airfield no more than a day later
>All Russia did was wag their finger at the US at the UNSC

Sup Forums, this is your grandfather speaking:
Stop being a faggot.

>trying to paint the god emperor as a neocon

Funny that, it looked a lot like he was painting himself as a neocon when he acted like a fucking neocon.

>Trump likely getting rid of Bannon
OMG TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG!11

If Bannon is out, then you should be done with Trump.

>Trump has always been a zionist shill

Can't tell if a NatSoc collectivist cuck or a sandnigger; you both speak the same.

MAGA!
>literally hitler
Start WW3
>/ourguy/
Trump is just exposing the chosen people of Satan. Holocaust 2.0 next week.

So hillary was better since it was a go straight to war scenario?

You are so stupid, that's like saying that because David Duke likes Trump, Trump is the KKK now.

How retarded do you have to be to call Trump, God Emperor? Seriously that's some autistic teenager beta dweeb shit.

8D time traveling interdimensional space ape-hoop confirmed

We're just getting tired of all of the Trump threads and circlejerking.

When will the eternal election be over so we can finally talk about something different? For fuck's sake. We need a good chimpout or something.

>gives aid and comfort to Al Qaeda in Syria
>true-blue red-blooded Ameriburger

Reconcile this.

this is a fake, you just posted this in your own leftypol discord

A Discord. Disregard because if you look at the supposed issues then why would you have a dot under the a in "DucklingsareNOTTurtles" but have the g missing? Looks to me actually like standard render flaws in Discord on older Chrome and Firefox to me.

Which is why he shouldn't try to appease them in the first place. He needs to continue doing what his nationalist, populist supporters wanted in the first place: stopping immigration, creation of jobs, nationalist trade policies, and an America First ideology. Getting involved in another foreign conflict is not putting America First.

no one here thinks that jesus christ how deep is Trump's dick down your throat dude? Bannon said we should hold him accountable. He's the only one who would ever say that. Now he's being forced out of the administration. Stay optimistic though.

Meant to (you) you, not the other guy.

He backstabbed us, im not completely off the Trump train but if Bannon leaves its over. Oh supporting the "moderates" with AA launchers? gee thanks guys now no plane in europe is safe if the sunnishits are able to smuggle it over,and theyre usually successfull smugglers.

Im sure kushner and ivanka wants to give the EU a second chance as well..

russian shill is the least worst label, i thought trump and putin were going to team up to crush isis

Read, buddy. I said he is being controlled by the neo-cons. I clearly stated that he isn't a neo-con. If Trump started lynching niggers from trees and receiving praise from Duke for it, I'd assume he was being controlled by the KKK. When he gets involved neo-con style in another useless conflict and he gets praise from neo-cons, I assume that he's being controlled by neo-cons.

He wants a wall, so he's being controlled by the Alt right (bannon) and the KKK (Duke)

This is how stupid you sound.

Spread it like WYLDFAHR!!

I think he might be using them plain and simply,they demanded action against assad,he gave them "action"now they either had the option to change the narrative or praise him,so funny to see trudeau praising the strikes...now he fucked their narrative of puppet etc etc,I believe he knows what he is doing,the fact so many people who supposedly put their trust on him don't know what trust is is what makes me think we're simply having a shill infestation
Pic related

What's wrong with being controlled by Bannon? Once again, you have the IQ of a five year old nigger. Duke is not his advisor. Assuming he has any influence would be stupid. Bannon is(was?) an advisor. Kushner is currently his top advisor. Kushner is a globalist New York liberal Jew war hawk. It is perfectly logical that due to Trump's nepotism, Kushner has had a profound influence on Trump's foreign policy. As I said, Trump has no ideology. His ideology is that of his top advisor: formerly Bannon and currently Kushner.

look at these faggots using their reason for turning on trump because hes winning over his opposition. you guys are the ones whp want enemies. hwo easy is it for the anti-trumpers to turns you just by joining your side

>b-but muh sekret trump club REEEEEE

you were never on the trump train

your shit again you fucking nigger

faking a browser screenshot is retarded

>how dare they use reason!
Are you a nigger?

imagine being a shill

Winning over your opposition usually equates to betraying your support base. I don't like neo-cons. I don't want to get along with neo-cons because that would mean adopting neo-con policies. Adopting neo-con policies would mean betraying my beliefs. If McCain thinks something is a good idea, it's probably not a good idea.

not when the reason is "ppl i hate like what i like"

thats pure niggatry

>if you dont suck god emperor trumps dick all day every day you're a cuck
drumpftards

>pol user goes to discord
>makes a post calling arms to shill
>takes screenshot
>calls everyone that disagrees with him a shill based on one tripfag post
kys m8

link to the discord and ill start checking databases for their dox.

>trumps does thing
>neocons approve
>COCK IN MY ASS CONFIRMED

Pretty much this. I could easily go into discord, write some stupid shit claiming that there is a plan to praise Trump's Syria strikes in order to split the board (which is actually probably happening), take a screenshot of it, and present it here as proof of shilling. The retarded logic of some people, I swear.

>The equivalent of a child putting their fingers in their ears and yelling.

What's wrong can't take the fact that Trump is getting (((Kushnered))) and all the neo cons are now all over him. You are your basic cuckservative, nothimg more nothing less.

Yes, actually. Neo-cons and the globalist Left ruined this country. If they disagree with something, it's probably a good thing. If they agree with something, it's probably a bad thing.

This, reddit fags can't stand being called reddit fags so they are trying to do everything they can to keep sucking that neo con, cuckservative, Kushner dick

>trump does nothing, is a russian shill

Said no one on Sup Forums, ever.

>if you do nothing your helping muslims

Said no one on Sup Forums ever.

>WAT DO

Go back?

>if you do nothing you're helping muslims

Absolutely nobody says that. Shill thread.

Reddit fags are like the Jew. You can call them many different names, but if you call them what they really are, they get pissed.

This is most likely what is happening. people turning on trump have no spine or strategic intellect.

You blue pilled fuckers

It's 40% likely he is.

>Keep pushing that the chemical attack was a hoax

>Assad is the good guy

So stances Sup Forums has taken since forever and long before Trump was President?

Also;

Why would we give a shit if the attack was real or not?

Why would Sup Forums of all places be against gassing brown people?

You are like the faggots on the left crying about "MUH HACKING" while ignoring that if Hillary hadn't done something wrong in the first place, it wouldn't be an issue.

If Trump hadn't acted like a leftist/neo-con faggot, there would be no wedge for anyone to drive.

>Said no one on Sup Forums, ever.
it's not about what Sup Forums says you fucking retard. Despite what you may think Sup Forums doesn't call the shots. It's about what the MSM and normalfags say.

>It's not about what Sup Forums says

Yes it is. That's all it's about and nothing else.

>It's about what the MSM and normalfags say

Then why are you spamming Sup Forums and not the MSM and normalfags, you dumb cunt?

Shills, kikes and redditards spamming out autistic left-wing arguments

You have to go back...
>sage

checked, never trust one user alone

Exactly. calling everyone shills is probably what shills would want. just debate and argue call each other cucks and faggots like normal.

The most BTFO idea loses and best ideas win.

he an ausfag he knew what he was doing

so retarded

he specifically said it was better in the middle east when sadam ussein was in power, and now proceeds to dethrone assad

non-shariablue ex-trump supporter signing off

Who gives a fuck what the MSM says?! How many times did they say that Trump's campaign was over because of some super secret tape they found? How many times did Trump say something that they said would cost him the election? He survived it then and he can survive it now. He doesn't need to pander to his opponents to get stuff done. He just needs to ignore them like he did during the campaign and focus on doing what his support base, the ones who got him elected, wants.

google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/2017/04/secretary-of-state-rex-tillerson-theres-been-no-change-in-us-policy-towards-assad/amp/

Get fucked shill.

>Who gives a fuck what the MSM says

normies

you know, those same ppl you agree with now

Part of me saw this happening. I'm disappointed we won't be forming a coalition with Russia to eliminate ISIS. That said, I do believe there is hope. If Russia was notified, in turn, this means Syria was notified as well. Some reports are also echoing this fact. I'm really hoping that this was a message to China. as Trump was meeting with the Chinese president while this attack happened, And, apparently, Trump also spoke very sternly about the North Korea situation with the Chinese president while missiles were raining down from the sky. Foreign policy wise, I voted for Trump hoping that we'd stop fighting Russian interests, and, instead, started going full force against China. I want to see where this goes before I disavow.

>entire UN threatens Assad
entire = how many? 5 countries? Typical leftist trick, see (((international community))) (((the world))) and so on.
And when you say "entire", are you seriously suggesting Russia and China weren't going to veto? If not, why didn't he just let the security council vote? That would have made it legal under international law, instead of a war crime and act of aggression.
Nope. You have to go back. Go on. Quickly now. Get to fuck.

>its trump therefore I must love him unconditionally
>trump proceeds to be the biggest shill in all of US history, surpassing what clinton would have been

Absolutely degenerate. This is what seperates the NatSoc from the degenerate GenZ cons. You people stick to a person, rather than his positions. If tomorrow trump starts saying shit about taxing whites extra to pay back for slavery debt, you would be on board.

Gas yourself and save us the trouble.

If that was the case, Hillary would be president, not Trump. The MSM gave 0 support to Trump. He didn't need them then and he doesn't need them now. Why do you keep talking, CREW shill? What's your IQ?

hello pleddit

but you're not wrong

Sup Forums never said trump was a russian shill

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DLORPF BFTO

Dethrone?
He just did a shitty non-attack to a empty base and Sup Forums abandon him. Shills won.

>Who gives a fuck what the MSM says?! How many times did they say that Trump's campaign was over because of some super secret tape they found? How many times did Trump say something that they said would cost him the election?
And how many times did normalfags swallow that shit like it was candy? Every time.
You can't rule a country by only listening to one group of people. Trump isn't Sup Forumss avatar, despite what these retards seem to think, and he's not going to always do things that the majority of Sup Forums agrees with. Get used to it.
>but muh trump got elected by normies
Because your average normalfag knew what a snake hillary was. Most normalfags don't like trump, they voted for him to block hillary. Trump has to appeal to them, not us.

Huh. Wow these faggots just won't ever quit will they?

1/10...50 Shades of Grey was better, and I haven't even read it.

He doesn't need congressional approval. He already has approval to order strikes in Syria.

MAGA

#MakeAmericaTheSameAgain

Stop it faggot OP
sage

>WAT DO
Arrest the zionist parasites that perpetrated 9/11 and the filth that helped cover it up, and stop giving money to Israel.

Why would someone fake a raid on Sup Forums? When has leddit NOT raided us? Shills in full fucking force today.

>Their only tactic is to "no u" people that call them shills or call people shills for denying the alleged in-fighting
The only thing that has supported the alleged in-fighting was some irish fag going thread to thread with a strawpoll which showed 50/50 but the votes were in the thousands, the first time I saw it.
>implying said strawpoll was Sup Forums exclusive
>implying it wasn't posted on leddit/discord first
>implying we've ever fallen for polls or cared

Everybody stop replying to Trump/Maga threads
They are all made by the same people and all have the same format just like the trump /ptg daily threads
The board is raided by payed pro Trump small hands daily, just ignore them