jesus duh he was an extraterrestrial

I chose Hitler and Mussolini

Trump
son of God, or the God Emperor.
its an easy choice

I pick the one that actually exists.

he was a lizard

Well, Trump actually exists, so...

Jesus never existed though, he might as well had said Harry Potter.

Neither

>Pope said
Who cares about what this dude says?

that doesn't mean he is only thinking about building walls dipshit

Jesus, if it was between Biblical Jesus and Trump.

But since we're talking about Pope Francis' nu-Christian nu-Jesus, I'll take Trump.

Well..Jesus is dead as fuck so I'll go with Trump.

Trump is real.

This proverb embodies this anti-Christ pope perfectly

trump

>You can't be Christian if you have this opinion!!1!

This is fucking retarded. Even if Trump were a terrible person, someone's soul wouldn't be damned just because they believe he was good for the world as president.

Just like sleazy politicians don't represent the will of the people, the pope doesn't represent the will of Catholics.

You must pick:
The heretical antipope Francis
Or
Jesus.

>reposting faceberg flotsam
>one-line writing prompt one-post
>response solicitation
>no source, logic, argument, dara, context or contribution
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS
READ THE RULES

Who do you think built the walls einstein

THE POPE MUST PICK GOD OR BOY'S RECTUMS

>HE WENT WITH BOY'S RECTUMS

This, Luther was right

I like people who DON'T get crucified.

Give us Barabbas!

barabas of course

>The Vatican is getting back into politics

It'll work this time, I swear!

>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.
>Ephesians 2:8-9
Serious question to Catholics: how do you interpret that?

Jesus wasn't on the ballot. I choose Trump over Clinton. That was the choice.

If Trump starts wanting me to worship him in Trump Church, that's something else. (The god emperor stuff is just a Warhammer joke.)

Who the fuck is the pope to tell me I can't pick both. I pick both. What are you or him gonna do it?

We're not supposed to talk about that

Fuck the pope. If I were a Catholic I'd say it twice.
What a fucking sellout.

Hitler

Take a sip of your Ur-Krostitzer and sit back Protestant brothers

Whichever one kills jews

sage

Trump would literally have to be the satan possessed Antichrist himself to be worse than the False Prophet of Mystery Babylon.

Just like the Jews don't read Isaiah 53.

The (((pope))) is a heretic, communist and freemason. Fuck him.

Fuck the Pope, how's that for an option?

Easily trump. Deuteronomy 13: 1-6

1 Everything I command you that you shall be careful to do it. You shall neither add to it, nor subtract from it.

2 If there will arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,

3 and the sign or the wonder of which he spoke to you happens, and he says, "Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them,"

4 you shall not heed the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream; for the Lord, your God, is testing you, to know whether you really love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul.

5 You shall follow the Lord, your God, fear Him, keep His commandments, heed His voice, worship Him, and cleave to Him.

6 And that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream shall be put to death; because he spoke falsehood about the Lord, your God Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and Who redeemed you from the house of bondage, to lead you astray from the way in which the Lord, your God, commanded you to go; so shall you clear away the evil from your midst.

Trump is not a deity... so both?

>Marxist Pope suddenly cares about Jesus
The audacity of this nigger.

the pope is a cuck and a fag lover

any word on that badass cardinal taking over soon? is that still a thing?

I am a jew and I read it.

First, one must read the entire book of Isaiah in context and from an accurate Jewish translation (such as an Artscroll/ Mesorah Publication Bible). It was written by Isaiah who was a prophet from 619-533 B.C.E. In the original text there were no chapters and breaks. The book was written in fluid format and therefore, must be read as a whole. When doing so, you will note that this chapter, which is known as the “Fourth Servant Song” actually begins in chapter 52 verse 13.

When reading Isaiah and other text, God often calls Israel and Jacob (another reference to Israel), His “servant” in both the singular and plural. Some examples:

Isaiah 41:8-9 “But you, O Israel, My servant, Jacob, you whom I have chosen, offspring of Abraham who loved Me…and to whom I shall say: ‘You are my servant’ – I have chosen you and not rejected you.”

Isaiah 44:1 “But hear now Jacob, My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen!”

Isaiah 44: 21 “Remember these things, Jacob and Israel, for you are My servant: I fashioned you to be My servant: Israel do not forget Me!”

Isaiah 45:4 “..for the sake of My servant Jacob and Israel, My chosen one: I have proclaimed you by name…”

Isaiah 48:20 “…say, ‘Hashem (God) has redeemed His servant Jacob.”

Isaiah 49:3 “…You are my servant, Israel, in whom I take glory.”

Jeremiah 30: 10 “But as for you, do not fear My servant Jacob, the word of Hashem (God) and do not be afraid, Israel…”

Psalms Chapter 136:22 “A heritage for Israel, His (God’s) servant, for His kindness endures forever.”

I fucking love how liberals attack Catholicism and say it's full of pedophiles for years but then they tout Pope Francis as some sort of heroic anti-Trump figure.

The pope already let sand niggers hold prayers in the holy city, allowed and encouraged by him. HE chose Muhammad over jesus and for that, he is not a leader of the faith. Nearly makes me disgraced to be catholic, but this man is no catholic.

Jokes on the pope, Calvinism is the only true religion.
I mean, it's pretty abhorrent to say that no man is damned who has not himself damned, for everything is predestined; and at the same time, that even a single drop of the blood of Jesus Christ could not save a thousand worlds of wretched sinners, if it was for those worlds that he had died.

>tfw the pope isn't one of the elect

You are saved through your honoring of the faith and not honoring other men. You are saved through the faith.

>DUDE FREE WILL DOESN'T EXIST LMAO
Protestantism is fucking neo-Gnosticism.

I would choose a new pope.

I knew an argentine was a mistake.

It doesn't matter if free will exists or not, only that the illusion does :))))

>The entire basis for the legitimacy of canon scripture lies with the Catholic Church
Protestants BTFO
>The Catholic Church is, and has been from the beginning, an absolute and undeniable tool of cuckery and Jewish domination
Catholics BTFO
Now can we get on with Gentile humanity's original religion? There are some Reverse Torah Rituals that are especially important to perform now that shit is going sideways in Syria.

No. Don't do any rituals. Try following the Good Shepherd, the Son of God, the WORD OF GOD. Read His teachings and DO THEM.
>inb4 b-but muh material goods
Matthew 19
25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
>26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
>WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
even literally following the teachings of Jesus. Yes the quote is out of context but if it's possible for a rich man to enter heaven with God's help then you can too on the FOUNDATION, THE CORNERSTONE OF THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST

You're all WRONG!

Can't I choose neither?

The pope is a soft lefty. True patriots aren't doubting Trump. Literally nobody injured by the U.S attack, simultaneously removes the notion of Trump being a Russian puppet.

OP is faggot.

Except these Republican Christians are Protestant, not Catholic

Neither, thanks

>Pope justifies criminal refugee intake
>Pope condemns the one man trying to remove the globalist criminals
I guess P. Franky's an abomination to the Lord now

He's right

>LIE DOWN AND LET THEM KEEP HITTING YOU GOD WILL MAKE IT BETTER THE JEWS TOLD ME IT WOULD WORK
Remember how the Catholic Church banned Gentiles from the banking industry because it was against their Jewish religion? And how they burned Gentiles who attempted to practice magic because it was against their Jewish religion? Guess who's the biggest player today in both roles.

You don't need money to live Satan.
Go read the Sermon on the Mount. Be content with food and clothing. That's what God expects, and that's what God provides. Not food, clothing, and a goyphone, and a nice car, and a giant mansion. He may give things back to you if you give them up, but you should be using it to share and benefit everyone. Who cares about banking on earth, Jesus said not to lay up treasures upon the earth for ourselves.
And magic is getting what you want to happen rather than what God wants to happen. All you need to do is ask Him for what you want. Opening up yourself to misdirection and possession by fallen angels is a very foolish thing to do.

The Pope is a communist. Many things he says makes Catholics pissed. He'll go down as one of the worst Popes in modern history.

Abu Ivanka Al-Amriki

>mfw the pope was right about that fucking heretic cheeto

The Catholic Church did more against Jews than any other religion or group of people, you ignorant faggot.

You're the one who's conjuring crap about "money" out of thin air. Unless by "material things" you mean folk, land, race, civilization, achievement, awareness, and free will. None of those will be acceptable in the "New Jerusalem." The will of the Jewish God will be the will of the Jewish People, and all other will will be crushed under it in absolute Marxist submission. Your holy Semitic church fathers started it and the Communists and Globalists will now try to finish it. Stop sending your energy to the very thoughtform used to destroy you and start using it to FIGHT.

You literally know nothing about the Church.

And yet somehow after a thousand years of their policy (listed above), the Jews have become the most powerful people on Earth. Either they weren't doing their job or they were, I don't know, founded by them?
>tfw I just noticed my post number

We beat the shit out of pagans and Jews.

This pope would welcome the antichrist with open arms.

Back in the days we had something called antipopes to counter this kind of human waste

Why do you fall for bait threads like this NIGGERS? every reply you make you push this spam on the first page.
Stop falling for bait you are doing the shills work for them.

Geez! The amount of fedoras in this thread is amazing.

When did Sup Forums fall this much?
Like, be all the Atheist you want but is it neccesary to post such a edgy comment?

>using cheeto unironically
you have to go back to facebook, shariablue, I know your game here

Deus Vult

but Jesus didn't invite the righteous to sit with him, just the sinners.

ha, i 'd say the same thing about the pope, Jesus or the Pope, YOU CANT BE WITH BOTH

Trump's righteous, wasn't he?

Assad(Jesus)

LEFTYPOL GOING ALL IN
KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOT YOU'RE WORTHLESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give us Bdian!

Jesus is better than Trump.

>pope believing in Jesus

The shills are actively trying to divide and conquer.
All of it with the aim of diminishing support for Trump.
The only logical response is to label anyone anti-Trump a shill, until things calm down again.
That's how we defeat all the shills at once.

Trump, the other has a foot fetish

Trump. Jesus was just another scieming jew.

They're both fucking Jews.