Sup Forums will be enlisted in the draft to fight for and protect pic related

>Sup Forums will be enlisted in the draft to fight for and protect pic related

I will kill
I have an underlying psycopathic rage that i summon for reasons and war would be fun

Already served cunt, maybe if you showed your patriotism sooner you wouldn't get fucked with being drafted for Emperor Trump's Great Crusade.

Nice edginess there.

Summon this rage in a heavily populated black city

i'd rather kill you 2bh

same but I would probably wash out of basic

Same but I would probably was out of basic training

same but I would probably wash out of basic

So you want him to kill you?

Why is this kike even allowed to talk to our generals? What exactly are his qualifications outside of being married to the president's daughter?

careful son, you'll hurt my feefees...

t. school shooter that would probably run during actual warfare

>generals
>Colonel America

He was in Iraq with General Dunford.

nu pol and their cuckservative cuckery is disgusting. They are the untermensche of pol.

>b-b-b-but ima white!!!! My greatgreatgreat greatfahter was a german that immigrated here, families pure ever since, I swear!!!...
USA USA USA

lmao, keep licking the elite ass while staying deluded that you are any better than the rest of the world, just because da joos give you the scraps.

>enlisted

Yeah right. If things get heavy I'm applying for OCS right away.

>pic

JCREW Endless (((War))) Collection

It's a pretty bad outfit.

No belt, slim fit cut when he really should be wearing something a bit more trad, no tie even when meeting with a colonel in the army, just all around embarrassing.

He looks 100% like a frat fuckboy when he should be trying to look responsible and stately.

Already enlisted. Did 4 years active duty. Now I'm on 4 years of IRR. I've gotten fat, so at least I'll be forced to get back into shape if they call me back up.

Oh. Well, fuck me, I was thought you were referring to the bird. I'll never post on 4skin again ;_;

FUCK!

Fuck it, I got another (You).

I'll kill for the kush.

Any guy that's man enough to lock down princess Ivanka is legit in my book.

>It's a pretty bad outfit.

His name written on duct tape on his vest which looks like it is supposed to be connected to those leashes made for small children.

US military can always use more cooks and kitchen staff. Give up that tight job you have at McD's and re-enlist.

Oh, look, this Veteran has ... "the edge"

burger logic