Yfw Bannon defeats Ivanka and Kushner and saves the world

>yfw Bannon defeats Ivanka and Kushner and saves the world

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/syria-crisis-live-updates/
cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish, Bannon is the best thing about this administration by a mile, fuck kikener

The fuck is Trump's daughter and her kike husband doing anywhere near the presidency, anyway? They weren't elected they hold no offices, they should have no power over anything.

True. Trump should banish his wife's daughter, and his grandson's mother's husband.

If Brannon is given the boot, pence needs to be potus. We will have to meme trump in to impeachment

nah, trump puts ivanka's pussy on a pedestal

>Leaf
>Only gets .005 per post
>Die in a fire

No Trump is too loyal to his whore daughter and her kike husband. Bannon already got demoted. Kushner and Ivanka have been ruining the administration ever since they got in

Hi JIDF

I think he is much too sympathetic to his daughter
her getting plastic surgery to fix her kike-likeness and him needing to defend her fashion line and her looks, needing to tell everyone how beautiful she is on every interview that brings her up

I think that Kushner knows this too family-centric flaw and his yiddish blood needs to exploit it to his advantage

How long until a Bannon "heart attack"

WE NEED TO GIVE BANNON OUR MEME ENERGY

Going along with a false flag would be a great way to gain evidence if they deleted everything before they left..

Just sayin

check these digits

If Ivanka is his wife's daughter, his grandson would be his wife's daughter's son.

I fucking HATE HATE that globalist jewish faggot cuck. Why the FUCK is the donald listening to him???

Please take me into your bosom,

your based timeline, Pepe.

I quite like Bannon.

Where can I get this? Who else is in tge set?

Hang in there, Bannon

Wait. Are you implying that Trump doesn't make his own decisions and that #PresidentBannon is true?

>Implying Bannon and trump haven't already planned the next 4 years out

>Implying that it doesn't include Trump "firing" Bannon in name only just to appease lefties

>Bannon still operating in background

Remember guys, he knows the jew, and operates like one. He is very calculated

Take me aswel please, oh mighty Kek.

Only this can save us.

I really liked his Generation Zero movie or what ever it was called. He does seem to understand many of the problems so that's a BIG plus to me but on the negative side, he's also a boomer so that could go either way as fair as actual wisdom goes... boomers tend to be empty of qualities like that, with exceptions of course. Bannon was a JFK classical liberal back in the day I read somewhere

Breitbart is REEEEing against this retarded attack. Doesn't look like Bannon is sure of Trump's support anymore.

infowars.com/syria-crisis-live-updates/

(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

FUCK KUSHNER

Can some PLEASE tell me what is going on?