TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARENT LEAVING, DONT LISTEN TO SHILLS

Let's get 1 thing straight. Trump is a smart guy, hes done everything right so far, every promise. He's playing chess on the world stage and he's a great negotiator who will know how to turn this into a win against ISIS. This missile attack is a great plan and kushner probably had nothing to do with it, if he did good for him! Trump being manipulated is FAKE NEWS, this being a bad idea is FAKE NEWS circulated by the media. Anyone who disagrees is clearly a shill and is trying to convince us that Trump hasnt played the game perfectly so far. Nice try cucks, we're not that dumb!

FAKE NEWS, IT'S REAL please support fellow pede! /u/onewalleee for sharing this image with the world

MAGA

No, he fucked up user. Just let go. Bannon's gone, it's over.

fuck off kike

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUMPF BTFO

Wow what a shill. The daily stormers are turning on trump like the freedom caucus did. How many cuckservatives are gonna cuck themselves like you do? sigh

how will zlurpf ever recover

brolph BTFO amirite?

Go away reddit

mods are deleting these threads. Tell the mods to fuck off

They're scared. I know they are. We got all their plans now.

hahaha we laughting at you all
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss we made it now Sup Forums is ours
Our next target will be thedrumpf and you all will be banned

Damn, those kids are really fixed with this place.
How about you stay there and we stay here you fascist pieces of shit?

no ones buying it, tell (((them))) that trump knows what hes doing, only the libcucks and the weak minded cuckservatives are worried. Anyone who claims to be a trump supporter but diagrees with him is clearly just shilling. Real supporters recognize he knows exactly what he's doing and hasnt been wrong so far about anything!!

Don't let this die. We found the shills

You don't change Sup Forums.

Sup Forums changes you.

I think the system deletes posts if they get mass reported.

I don't get it, what are they shilling?
If being pissed because you think trump is showing his zionist stripes is an issue then you might be an idiot

t. warmongering liberal
eat shit nigger

Nevermind, tumblr btfo Sup Forums stays champion

>t. warmongering liberal
eat shit nigger

You're not very good at this.

JUST

Neocons will always be neocons user

ahahaha

t. warmongering liberal
eat shit nigger