IT MAY BE HAPPENING

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/07/russian-warship-steams-toward-us-destroyers-that-launched-syria-airstrikes.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Russian aircraft carrier diesels towards US fleet

Because it's meaningless.

The US and Russia do this shit all the time. It amounts to nothing more than dick waving.

start a thread when the russians ships are being sunk

We will never go to war with russia
Russia will never go to war with the US
Its death, and the respective leaders know this

It was going to head that way anyway, we've know for like a month

>they do this all the time
>implying this isn't the last time

It's about to sink a few ship of the US Navy.

Did they say soviets? hahaha wtf

If it makes it all that way without breaking down.

They're laying a smokescreen.
>Is tactical advantage tovarish.

DO you know the sheer numbers between the Russian fleet versus our TOP KEK NAVY???

lurk more fag

this post smells of proxy

This is everywhere

>putputputputputputput

Yeah, its like that funky smell of curry in a friends apartment. Fuzzy foriegners

>A single Russian ship
>4000 tons
lmao

>implying the russian navy would even fucking try to attack United States forces

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You do know our navy is larger than both Russia and China COMBINED?

Conspiracy theory.
While abroad, make as many accounts as possible and then pretend to be from there and spread foriegn policy
That would do it, or trade with allies in place already. Silly CIA, too much data
DWave engaged

>floating slavshit cans
>posing any threat

Pick one

Of course it's going in that direction, it's being sent to Syria.

I don't like this, this tensions always end when someone gets hurt.

They're like 27million square km. I doubt your navy covers more than that.

Russia has a naval base in Syria where it carries out operations against ISIS and the rebels. It's nothing to do with the American ships that happened to be stationed in the Eastern Mediterranean.

Russia is that smoking hot chick you wanted to bone in highschool,that became an AIDS ridden crack whore.

>steams-toward
because you fucking retarded braindedad moron buying into shit like that. What does "steams-toward" means? Do you know that this is just 2 words? You don't know anything else. Maybe ship is heading in the same sea where American ship is, whoa, 2 ships in one sea, ITS WAR, they can't fit in one sea!!!Or you think our ship is like heading towards and is about to collide with American ship? Like someone sees it right now and calculated that collision imminent! Oh no! And how about the fact that we always had 2 ships in the area where American ships right now? And they were already there and nothing happened?
You have shit in your wooden skull? Fuking retarded kids of pol i would want to shiv you in your neck if had a chance. I wasted my time writing it, but you retarded inbreed monkeys will still buy into those 2 words and won't use your chiken brains

>3 out of 150 missiles hit target on second airstrike by good boy (((Trump))) in retaliation for yet another chemical weapon attack by Assad against isis held last hospital of Syria
killing 30 children due to heavy lead smokescreen

The sad thing is everone who posts this and publishes this knows its retarded....

inb4 high 5

Calm down Ivan have another potato.

The word CHILDREN
Triggered 9-11

Omfg how long does it take for this boat to sail across the med? They been talking about it since early this morning

>STEAMS
>not nuclear
hahahah

Here yah go
Mandella effected

Allow me to begin

Syria is the easiest war to fake.
There's hours of footage.
Thousands of news clips.
Impotent

>burning towards other warships in the year 2017
nobody uses battleships anymore user

wew, how can Russians compete

Any navy with a skateboard ramp at the end of its carriers can't be taken seriously.

They'd be used as early warning of any further launches

its like 1 rustbucket warship vs 5 that nato has. russia is basically like a poodle barking. its navy is simply no match for usa navy.

They can't.

The Russian navy was once defeated by a British fishing fleet.

That's the New Mega Ramp in Conjunction with DCShoeCoUSA & Danny Way

That was a special amount of ineptitude and retardation unlikely to happen again.

Excuse me i dont think modern warships steam anymore

Yeah but the British navy was once beaten by the Icelandic fishing fleet.

So Iceland reigns supreme?

another one post ID bot... thanks, chink moot and mods for all this garbage.

I'm not saying we won't btfo russia, I'm simply saying it might happen :^)

>Muh aircraft carriers

It will not matter when you shitty ships are all sunk by the Nuclear submarines and the planes have to land literally on the ocean.

>epik meme wars
Is this how Australians feel?

>implying they have any Tsars just lying around to be used
Everything is ICBM now, dude.

*blocks path

>mfw a country without an army defeated Britain

And tacticools.

>Russian ship goes west
>US ships are in the west
WOW THEY ARE LITERALLY GOING STRAIGHT FOR THESE US SHIPS IS THIS WAR?!?!

I stand corrected and surrender

I heard about this way earlier today. russia and America dick wave all the time... secretly I think they are all meeting up to rub wieners together and discuss how next they will pound Syria in the shit hole. honestly hope they nut and leave soon.... this disturbs the normies.

Ahahhaha yeah wtf.

Because it's going to break down before it ever reaches the american ships.

You can't really talk shit Gunter.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

>German soldiers used broomsticks painted black instead of guns during a joint Nato exercise last year due to severe equipment shortages, it has emerged.

>The incident took place during exercises for Nato's rapid response force, formed in reaction to the Ukraine crisis, which is supposed to be ready to deploy anywhere it is needed at very short notice

>Soldiers resorted to painting broomsticks black and attaching them to Boxer armoured vehicles to simulate gun barrels.

>It emerged last month that the German military was also using ordinary Mercedes vans as stand-ins for armoured personnel carriers during training because of equipment shortages.

>2017
>a warship that still steams
top kek

Technically many warship still steam since they use turbine engines. Especially any nuclear powered vessel uses steam to propel themselves.

This is all pretty standard shit. In my years in the Navy I've been on ships that have been buzzed by Russian fighter jets, been shadowed by Russian destroyers, and played chicken with a Chinese warship in either the straights of Gibraltar or the Suez canal (I can't remember which anymore).

It's something we've all pretty much grown used to. It's a little nerve wracking but it is what it is.

You'd lose your mind if you knew how frequently Russian subs are pretty damn close to the American coastline

>*breaks down in ur path*

A
FUCKING
RAMP

Tut-Tut-Tut-Tut-Tut..
We will maybe see some action next Thursday. I haven't seen such exciting naval action since the Falklands War.

Non-Russian license plate

>mfw jets are flying over my house

Smart guy thinks NATO needs to occupy them to win a war

I love how Russian tech always gives off black smoke. Like real life Orks.

Predictions for how many seconds to midnight the atomic science jews will move us this week?

Two minutes?
One minute?
30 seconds?

Yeah, the only reason America would lose a war with Russia and China is because the US isn't self sufficient and its citizens would have autistic REEEEEEEE riots when they find their twinkies are in short supply or they can't handle life without cheap electronics.

Sad to see such a formerly great nation get saddle with such a terrible waste of skin generation that they have today.

Don't be so cocky Troy.
We are the bigger embarrassment

Did you retrofit a cruise liner?

Hahaha, thats exactly what I thought when I first looked at it. Its so strangely out of proportion.

>The U.S. struck a Syrian airbase in retaliation for this week's gruesome chemical weapons attack against civilians, including infants and small children, military officials said.
>gruesome chemical weapons attack against civilians, including infants and small children, military officials said.
>gruesome chemical weapons attack
>military officials said
>including infants