This board has been exposed. None of you bitching about Trump understand geopolitics. Period

This board has been exposed. None of you bitching about Trump understand geopolitics. Period.

Syria and Assad are a fucking meme. Don't you understand? They're irrelevant. Trump just slapped Xi in the face with his cock and broke the Demoshit manufactured Russia narrative. All of this bitching and moaning about Syria and the fucking dork Assad is hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/12/06/congress-just-gave-trump-the-authority-to-send-surface-to-air-missiles-to-syrian-fighters/
discord.gg/2Yaet8t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline
cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YES! THIS GOY IS RIGHT

exactly this
>"Drumpf is a Russian puppet!"
>Trump blows the shit out of an airfield
>Warns Russian/Syrian troops to get the fuck out before he does this
>"Drumpf is... uhhhh... really stupid, I mean look at his hair!"

C O C K S L A P
O
C
K
S
L
A
P

>They're irrelevant.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as the US, is in fact, the jews, or as I've taken to calling it, jews plus the US.

The US for instance has a central bank that is privately owned by the jews. The central bank prints money and the US borrows it at interest. The US has to ask the jews for money if it wants to do anything. This is one of the main ways the jews control the US

Russia's economy is largely based on oil / natural gas so the jews had the US crash the oil market. Russia is currently hurting but still surviving. The jews want to run a pipeline through Syria to bypass Russia and wreck their economy... to force them under their control like the US is under their control. Iran, China etc etc all of these people are future targets of the jews and why the US calls them "evil" just like how Germany was supposedly "evil" because Hitler wanted to create a new German economy.

[So it should be no surprise at all that the US and Israel back ISIS in Syria, they have no considerations for what is right or wrong, morality. The jew and it’s owned states are consumed with a blind, satanic thirst for money and control.]

That's very basically where we are, the jew controlled world vs the independent world

I've seen so many of my lefty co-workers do a 180 on Trump in 24 hours

You're exactly the type of simp I'm fingering here. Your delusions about Jews are going to ultimately ruin your life.

I love this pasta.

inb4
>muh Drumpf is playing 6D chess, cant you see? reee

nice strawman
THE PROBLEM IS NOT ASSAD OR MUD "CHILDREN"
THE PROBLEM IS ACCIDENTALLY HITTING RUSSIAN TROOPS

>None of you bitching about Trump understand geopolitics. Period.
wew

The day it becomes stale would be a day to rejoice, as it would probably means the genocide of the kikes.

>You don't understand geopolitics
>Anything outside of the US is irrelevant

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH 5D CHESS

Not everything is 4d chess. Sometimes it's really just kneeling to your kike overlords, This was that. He bent the knee to the Jew. Fuck you and fuck off x

i find your flag sexist

>the whole post
really makes you think
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

And you faggots acting like you know exactly what's happening are fucking stupid too.

Everybody is overanalyzing this shit. We'll know soon enough if your narrative is right or if Trump is a neo con fuck by what happens next.

100%. i love trump like most people here but a lot of people on both sides are dumb fucks. we are not at odds with syria

Assad isn't well protected. He will eventually die, probably before the war is over.

YOU REDDIT FUCKS ARE DELUSIONAL

HE SENT 60+ TONY HAWK MISSILES INTO SYRIA AND YOU SAY WE ARE NOT AT ODDS WITH SYRIA

PURE BRAINWASHED KIKE DICK SUCKING FAGGOTS

Are you all shills, or really this fucking delusional to think that Trump wasn't pro-Zionist from the very beginning? What bubble have you been living in?

Syria is so irrelevant that we spent near $100M shelling the shit out of them.

Nobody is bitching and moaning
it's literally all fucking shills and raiders
any genuine supporter has been here for a while, and understands full fucking well how the man thinks and works, and knew right from the get go this was purely to flex muscle and look like the hero

they did minimal damage by design you dumb leaf. i was hyperventilating when i heard they launched but after it turned out russia was warned and it was a one off strike, i realized it was a brilliant move

Yeah, well don't use WMD's or we'll fuck up your army in 30 seconds.

>Trump just slapped Xi in the face

>by showing them that a saturation attack with almost or entire cruise missle load of two destroyer could barely damage a runway and old shitty bunker and a few aircraft with only some limited Russian airdefence in place and practically no Syrian air defense
>which China happend to have just a few months ago orderd from Russia to complement their own airdefense systems

>giving it a (You)

there are logical reasons for these things like financial dominance and i understand that. But this is not what we were promised.

And now instead we send our children to fight alongside al queda and al nusra in a syrian civil war for a mossad false flag,

to kill the only guy protecting christians in the country for the last decades.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/12/06/congress-just-gave-trump-the-authority-to-send-surface-to-air-missiles-to-syrian-fighters/

The kike shill turned on us. And theres no wall or mexicans leaving or better healthcare either.

Again, I would much rather push against this guy than hillary but theres a point where you gotta stop milking the jizz out of his dick and look at reality instead of the television.

I hope its true. But little faith in Trump. Theres just too much kosher business around and with him.

Trump attacks Syria
> he's crazy for war, shilling for Israel.
Trump ignores Syria
>he's protecting Russia, a puppet of Putin.

B-but Assad is ((((our guy)))) r-right?
Drumphkinz don't even know shit.

Go back to r/the_donald newbiefag

How is minimal damage supposed to scare Xi then? Please tell me.

>This board has been exposed. None of you bitching about Trump understand geopolitics.

All you need to understand is that the media and the neocons are applauding Trump now.

If that doesn't activate your almonds, you haven't got a brain in the first place.

Do you think the deep state is your friend? Do you think you should do what the MSM tells you? The fact that all Trump outlets including Sup Forums was swearing up and down there was zero chance he'd do this, that he wasn't their puppet, that he'd see through their lies, and today you're 180 degrees around praising this, that's real fucking eyeopening too.

>taking ironic shitposts seriously
Add some layers of discernment to your understanding, user.

>delusions about Jews

>Trump just slapped Xi in the face with his cock and broke the Demoshit manufactured Russia narrative. All of this bitching and moaning about Syria and the fucking dork Assad is hilarious.

I dont give a fuck, i liked trump cos he was against fucking shit with Assad. He could nuke best korea if he wanted to wave his dick and everyone would be happy but no...

Fuck it.

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria has been the endgame all along...

>Syria and Assad are a fucking meme. Don't you understand? They're irrelevant.
>"wow you are so dumb, you really think all countries outside of the US don't matter!"
Learn to properly interpret text before you call other people idiots.
>limited Russian air defenses were in place, so obviously this mission would be successful
The field was evacuated, it's obvious from this that Trump's administration warned Russia about the attacks.

It seems like this was a "peaceful" resolution to the chemical weapons attack, but we'll see in the coming months. With Hillary as president, this would have been the start of the War in Syria.

Does Syria has Muslims in it? Yes?

Well then I got news for you redditfag we are indees at odds with Syria and both sides need to die. Killing any Muslim, anywhere is cause for celebration and I could give a fuck which side cucks like you chose to adopt as your favorite nigger pet.

It's one thing to support Israel, it's another to fight their dirty wars and be their puppet.

Not many people expected Trump to be Bush 2.0.

And before you say "we are not invading Syria"

You faggots wouldn't shut up about how "we haven't even attacked Syria yet"

How did that turn out?

This.

Also Sup Forums is getting heavily raided tonight.

Cheers m80.

TIDF please leave

This is how we know you're a nufag. Go back for the love of God

it shows we can mobilize and strike with precision at a moments notice. the strike was a success and accomplished exactly what he wanted, a slight show of force

>TIDF
newfag/shill detected

im reddit but you want trump to be a neocon? sandniggers do a great job killing each other, we dont need to intervene

discord.gg/2Yaet8t

Why isn't it possible to just route this shit through Israel, then through the Mediterranean?

What the fuck is the issue with that? Their our greatest fucking ally right?

We aren't in a war yet, even if we end up in one, it's fucking nothing. It would be gulf war 3.0 with minimal losses and big earnings for the military-industrial complex. Cry me a fucking river.
>You faggots wouldn't shut up about how "we haven't even attacked Syria yet"
I never said anything to shut up about, because I am not a component of your strawman you're using to build up this shoddy sensationalist bullshit argument.

Less then half of the Tony Hawk missiles hit their target numb nuts. If this acrually was a false flag and Trump warned the Russians WHICH OF COURSE warned the Syrians, then Xi will see this as weakness. As Trump couldn't even muster a proper attack but resorted to a false flag as a show of strength.

Dude, my FB feed is lit with lefties praising him all a sudden.

Lel get BTFO Sup Forums niggers
I want to see those slave subhumans try something

You fucking imbecile. Saud, UAE and Qatar are behind the pipeline proposals through Syria, not Israel. Israel is starting talks with the EU to run a pipeline through the Mediterranean on the seabed, but it's years, of not decades from reality, IF they can get funding, IF they can get the tech to work that deep, AND it's completely separate from the other pipeline proposals.

You fucking imbeciles just destroy threads with your "JOOZ" paranoia and made up, flimsy conspiracy theories, when the actual facts are a Google search away.

You, or as I'm going to start taking to calling you, are a brainless fucking spastic.

"The Qatar-Turkey pipeline was a proposal to build a natural gas pipeline from the Iranian–Qatari South Pars / North Dome Gas-Condensate field towards Turkey, where it could connect with the Nabucco pipeline to supply European customers as well as Turkey."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline

I voted for Trump. I used to post in /ptg/. I celebrated his victory. I do not support Trump doing this at all. This is Clinton level foreign policy.

>i'm reddit
Then fuck off back there.

What I want is two things A. the extermination of Muslims and B. The United States to be feared, respected, and obeyed by shitskins after 8 year of having to watch king nigger take it up the ass from every subhuman he could find. I don't care what Trump told that sandnigger to do, he could have ordered him to gargle cock on live tv, the US will be obeyed period.

(((Gulf war 3.0, minimal losses, it's literally nothing)))

There is a tense situation in Syria. The Syrian civil war will decide if the Saudi's or Russians collapse first in our lifetime. When you corner a rat, it attacks. When you give Russia no option but to fight, which they will if they lose Syria, all hell will break loose.

You reddit retards are delusional.

you think we couldnt have taken out the air base had he wanted to? i dont think the president of china thinks avoiding ww3 is showing weakness. the gas attack was the false flag, not the strike. leafs really are retarded

> Syria and Assad are a fucking meme. Don't you understand? They're irrelevant.
Then what about all those fucking rapefugees here?

>so he could destroy syria and create an islamist taliban-terrorist harboring shithole with it

Thank you schlomo tyrone rodrigrez my friend.

>60+ TONY HAWK MISSILES

Assad gonna Skate or die!

you shouldve voted rubio/bush/clinton etc if thats what you want. ppl like you completely misunderstand what trump represents, are you 12?

>None of you bitching about Trump understand geopolitics.

Says the fuck who doesn't know the slightest fucking speck of it.
Here's the quick rundown faggot, a 12 year old
could see this.

>Destabilise ME Country
>More immigrant cunts
>More Terrorist Attacks
>Rebels/ISIS gain Ground
>More war for another decade

Take a look at how Iraq happend Mr "I know everything"

Also this a collision of /SG/ and /PTG/ both og these generals have a big following so we are seeing both these cancers try to show who has more power. The thing is that this will not start WW3 but I feel we should keep out of Syria after this.

Good post, Muhammad.

Nukes aren't going to fly over some shithole husk of a failed post-colonial state, and in a conventional war Russia would barely stand a chance.
>muh reddit
More strawmen, fantastic.

I don't care what politics were played and what stories were muted by the attack. I did not donate to, campaign for, and cast my ballet to see the United States act as the world police or a globalist empire. Trump violated the will of the people and the constitutional laws that we stand behind.

He is a traitor to the republic as every one of these worthless pieces of shit in power have been for a century.

I wanted 1776 not 1861 but trump has chosen 1861.

No I would vote Clinton if I wanted war with Russian, and I would vote Rubio/Bush if I wanted to go nation build for a bunch of dune coons unworthy of civilization. What I want is dead sandniggers and obedience, this accomplishes both of those goals.

The Saudi Royals are Jews.

Because nobody has run a pipeline that deep. Israel has yet to prove it can be done.

The part Israel is playing in the pipeline wars is to get their newfound natural gas fields to market. Everything else is Iran and Syria vs Qatar, Saud, and UAE vs Russia. The EU is talking to all of them, they just want the gas. Turkey is a player, because it will run through their country, or a port/refinery boom will fall in their lap (Greece is being mentioned, for Israel, if they can design a pipeline that can cross the Med - they can't, yet.)

Don't listen to the JOOZbois, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

1776 is a delusion, nobody with a brain gives a shit about your jeffersonian jerk-off fantasies.

Exaclty OP its all shit, all shit. Today you are not a faggot.

Leave the thread, now. You're a child. Adults are talking, shoo.

are you trolling? what do you think carpet bombing syria would accomplish? its spoiler/ war with russia and nation building /spoiler

Flood it with gore you picked off google, if you're smart.

That was in December, Shariablue. It hasn't happened in the almost three months he's been President, so I don't think it's going to happen now. Neck yourself.

>what do you think carpet bombing syria would accomplish?
Dead sandnigger
> its spoiler/ war with russia and nation building /spoiler
No it absolutely fucking wouldn't. But regardless I never said to carpet bomb Syria what I said was that if they do not obey the orders of the United States they should be punished severely, the same as every other poopskin infested zoo masquerading as a country.

Holy fucking shit you really are deluded. This isn't going to stop them you twat.

>broke the demoshit manufactured Russia narrative

Every liberal media outlet this morning was explaining how trump is still a Russian plant after yesterday's attacks. This hasn't broken shit, he could bomb every Russian plane in Syria and that wouldn't be enough at this point. You're severely underestimating the lefts' capacity for mental gymnastics if you think this of all things will stop them.

>cockslapped Xi
Why would Xi even give two fucks that America tomahawked some shitty airbase? They've been doing that since the 80's.

>b-but muh 4d chess
Stage 1: denial

This

I'm a republican that's been here for years and now I'm starting to remember why I thought these people were dumbasses.

This isn't about Politics you dumbass, we're way beyond this point, it's about Good vs Evil and you are aiding Satan in achieving his goals.

The Punishment for that will be your extermination, it's that simple. Says GOD, btw. Check Bible. It's all there you wanna-be God's Country. Your God is the Antichrist, as exposed in this election already.
So go chuck on it. You're fired, out of a cannon into the sun, topkek.

>broke the Demoshit manufactured Russia narrative
Along with his isolationist promises and his backbone-Bannon and Breitbart readers.
(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

>muh black and white mentallity

Carpet bombing Syria? Yeah, not happening, even in all out war, except in remote areas, but the people we want to bomb are in cities. We don't carpet bomb cities anymore.

War with Russia is not the endgame here, I'm pretty sure of it - we have all kinds of things we could do to provoke that - and we haven't.

Nation building, but for whom? Us? The Syrian people will never accept the West, or a Western style democracy. The best we can hope for is a weak Sunni leader, who will work with us under orders of the Saud family.

Which is probably what the real end game is here. Toppling Assad, while ISIS is still a real and credible threat, is the dumbest thing we could do - it not only hands Syria over to Saud (and the Sunnis), but it basically means ISIS wins, because they're trying to topple Assad, too - for Sunni Islam.

ISIS isn't just going to go home if this happens, they'll move on to the next country to invade, start a fake civil war, and drag us into the conflict. The big juicy country in the region? Iran. They're the last Shiite stronghold.

None of this is to our benefit, unless a deal was brokered, behind the scenes. Like "If we help topple Assad...you won't interfere when we take Obama and Hillary down, and we'll tiptoe around any connections to you while we do it."

Nothing else really makes any sense. Trump is a deal maker. Attacking Assad, even symbolically like this, is not his style. He didn't do this to impress the Chinese. Something else is going on, that we'll never hear about. Something else that's making the Trump White House ignore the false flags surrounding all of this.

Unless it's some bizarre Gary Kasparov on acid 3423D chess move.

nice strawman dude

>Your delusions about Jews

I cannot get enough of butthurt foreigners. Especially micro penis manlet Russians. This is going to be a great reign for the American empire these next several hundred years. Foreigners btfo eternally.

All they have is hurr you're a Jew durr. Such morons. Well guess what, you're a foreigner who cannot stop the American cock from pushing your shit in. :)

Just look at this pathetic kike. First post is emotional name calling, like underage autist, and second post he is calling someone a child.
Gas yourself.

I've heard it was 70 Republican Sentor of Texas Ted Cruz missiles, most got shot. No Zodiac killing for you this time Lyin Ted!

Mosely? That raving lunatic? LOL.

You seem to be under the impression, that if some whack job says something, that automatically makes it true.

That's how children think.

Look at this man child thinking he can speak among adults.

This.

UAE and Saudi have been turned smaller oil rich states into puppet regimes or piggy banks for years. They often us the long arm of UN unilateral coalitions to lay the ground work for their goals. The US never opposes their interest cus we're far too in bed with them on oil deals. And i think there's a good chance that they can fund a pipeline, so long as Assad sees to it that he sells out Russia in a way that doesnt piss them off enough to lose their backing. He has done this on a smaller scale in the past, giving drilling contracts to various groups that were basically working for the Jordanian Mukhabarat. So he can be bought, but not by israel.

If he didn't do anything than America would look like a pussy
Assad broke the rules, so America needed to put it's foot down lest it looks like a pushover

>exactly what he wanted, a slight show of force

Guess China slightly respects you now then.

Trump using America to carry out jew agenda is understood.

Yep. My biggest hope for Trump is that he would get us out from under the Saud thumb, and stop doing their dirtywork, but the missiles yesterday show that he's not.

One one hand, toppling Syria/Iran is not a bad thing, but it just makes OPEC that much bigger and stronger, and both the US and Russia and the rest of the world suffer for it.

I just read the jihadis in Syria are applauding and celebrating the attack. Trump fucked up. Unless he's got some longer term plan to get us off the arab tit, he fucked up, big. I hope whatever he got for it is worth it, to us.