What the fuck is he doing? no seriously

what the fuck is he doing? no seriously

I want to kill redditfags
Not with a weapon, with my bare white fisted knuckles. I got /fit/ to fight in the race war and now all i want to do is curbstomp fat neckbeards. Im so fucking tired of all the trump cock sucking coming from reddit. All redditfags must die

fuck off lefty

God they are so obvious. Go back to sleep pajamaboy.

He's doing a 180
At least democrats won't mind, it's the same thing "crooked" Hillary would be doing now

"crooked" Hillary would be strolling into Moscow right now on a road paved with our drone bombed corpses, equipped with a genetically engineered futa cock provided by big pharma to make Putin her bitch

Apparently the dems are spinning it now saying they would never have done something so war mongering if they had won and that "republicans are once again sending us to war with the middle east"

A moderately good move which he had no choice but to make.

If he refused any retaliation whatsoever, that would be major fuel for the continued Russian narrative. Trump would be personally blamed for any deaths out of Syria in the future, and everyone and their mother would continue to double down on attempts to oust and disable every aspect of his administration on the back of him being a traitor to American interests and now basic human rights. In that way, he had no choice but to strike somehow. Even so, he did mitigate the damage as much as would be reasonably possible.

Now, though, it seems like the entire Western world is praising him for the move. The Russian narrative appears to be broken, and for the first time in months he actually has the media supporting him.

What matters now is what he does next. If he pushes for major escalation and US military involvement in Syria, that would be a bad move. He'd gain more mainstream support but distance himself from his core constituency, none of whom want the US involved in another overseas war, and obviously increased tensions with Russia would be a major negative. On the other hand, if he manages a balancing act of not directly engaging Syria yet purportedly being against them, he could theoretically make gains in every political realm.

The issue is to "attack" Assad enough that the media and foreign powers support him, but not enough that ISIS makes any gains.

Ok hotpockets calm down its not good for a man your size to get so worked up

>CRASHING THIS TRAIN!!

777 kek dimension chess.

lol such gymnastics

That's sounds actually appealing

Setting the chess pieces in place for a checkmate.

I know what the goyim want

Literally basic politics. Not even any 4D chess shit, just common logic and cause and effect.

He's winning, bitches

>A moderately good move which he had no choice but to make

BUUULSHIT

He could have called for an indepent UN investigation. It would take weeks and everyone would forget about it.

That's what he was expected to do. That's why Trudau did that first, so did Boris Jonson

Pundits could literally scream all they want , Ameicans don't want war

If he actually manages to deal with the NK scenario as a result of this, it will be a motherfucking miracle.

They would not have forgotten. It would have doubtlessly been used against him.