ARE WE GETTING FUCKING SOFT? THIS WAS THE BEST WEEK OF TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY...

ARE WE GETTING FUCKING SOFT? THIS WAS THE BEST WEEK OF TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY. SUPREME COURT JUSTICE CONFIRMED! DIRTY RICE EXPOSED! CHYNA CHARMED! RUSSIAN COLLUSION NARRATIVE DESTROYED. STOP WHINING AND START CELEBRATING #MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/642c5v/are_we_getting_fucking_soft_this_was_the_best/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers curryfags and jews about to be sent off or wiped out. Holy shit this is amazing

You have to go back

THANK YOU

Buncha fucking faggots all up in here today! Jesus H Christ!!

LUV THIS PRES

MAGA BABY

Buncha fucking pussy shills in full force
They'll take any opportunity to try to shit on president trump but it won't work and they know it. Funny thing is they claim to be "taking Sup Forums back" when it's pretty damn clear no single group of people runs the place. Back to what? Assad and Putin cock sucking?

In the words of your previous Neo-con president
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM

>mindless trump supporters aren't the ones acting like they run this place and run any contrarian opinion into the ground for months now

Ok.

>win-win-win-win….
>did what obongo wouldn’t do
>dems btfo
>muh russia btfo
>north korea put on notice for WMD
>gorsuch confirmation
>meets with chinese president from a position of strength
>globalists lulled into a false sense of security

4D chess kids. So much winning.

I LOVE OUR PRESIDENT

it really is.

B-b-but i wanna feel special! Uhhhhh fuck Trump!

KEEP IT UP AMERICA!!! DON'T LET THE IMMINENT MILITARY DRAFT BRING DOWN YOUR SPIRIT!!!

Even though you're being sarcastic we are jacking off at the thought of millions of us might go to die for the flag

Seriously, this was Trumps best week with the past two days probably being the first time he has largely gotten positive media coverage, but because he pissed off Russia, the shills are out in full force. I can't believe how blind Sup Forums can be at times.

>equating pepe with trump

Fuck off. Pepe dindu nuffin. He's a pure god of chaos. Only Trump failed.

So what's accepted now? 700 genders? Fuckin degenerates

I knew Sup Forums could be blind.. but not weak

This feels like the plot to revengance.

my guess is "russia is pissed" is just show, this move kills the collusion BS, they even warned the base and informed russia first, this was a smokescreen and libs bought it

Gorsuch is all I ever wanted. And now that the threshold is lower, an even more partisan judge to replace Kennedy. Helluva week.

So whats the deal with Stevie? He really out or was it a planned exit?

nope

>implying hundreds of thousands of us burgers aren't chomping at the bit to personally kick somebody's ass

You first, Reddit.

Commies defending Russia? God forbid.

>Literally a copypasted Reddit post from r/T_D
Try harder you fucking faggots.

Not me I'm saying we got a boner over it

>ARE WE GETTING FUCKING SOFT? THIS WAS THE BEST WEEK OF TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY.

yes and yes.

(former Hillary voter)

I am, AND I get a boner from it

At least I know who I'm with. The anti trump fags don't even know who they support and go suck on the cocks of whoever shit talks trump because all they can do is bitch about him. I don't even know why they are so fixated on making him look bad. Maybe they think everyone who likes trump is from the donald and so, in hipster-like hypocrite fashion, they ride the trump hater of the week

Welcome home

shills are so desperate, its funny they think they can get us to turn on trump with half assed meme spamming.

I wonder what the new libtard meme will be now that they can't call trump a russian puppet

yeah Sup Forums has been soft af. you pussies better harden up, the fight is only just beginning.

Got to hand it to trump. He really hit it out of the park this week.

You cannot stop the meme magic, pathetic mortal.

Now I'm just wondering, what's Trump's ulterior motive in this? You can't attack ISIS and the syrian government at the same time. Whose side is he on? Neither? Both? I'm curious to see what he's gonna do next it's kinda exciting

Trump is on the US's side.
ISIS cannot beat assad because putin is protecting him.

you copied a fucking thread from your reddit echo chamber ? this is pathetic actually

t. soft cuck

This board has gone to shit, it's complete chaos thanks to the shills. But the shills have made one fatal mistake, Kek is a god of chaos.

PROOF THAT ALL THOSE SHILLING FOR TRUMP ARE FROM T_D

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/642c5v/are_we_getting_fucking_soft_this_was_the_best/

WARNING: AVOID ALL T_D SHILLING, R*DDIT IS OUT IN FULL FORCE SHILLING FOR TRUMP AND HIS NEOCON OVERLORD KUSHNER

Shills never learn that Sup Forums will always convert more people to our side because we are actually correct.

Send us the shills. All of them. In time we will assimilate them.

>Leaf logic

just calm down, these shills will scatter in a couple of days

>diet coke
nice

it's an aborted attempt at a meme
its retarded
it's claming knowledge of Sup Forums
and its coming from an aussie proxy
are we seriously done with calling out smurfs when this is clearly shareblue?

"Oh hey, Ivan. That's a nice Arabic country you've got there. It'd be a shame if someone.... Bombed the shit out of it."

If this doesn't prove how full of shit the shills wow
Thanks leafbro

>Neocons, progressives, and msm cheerleading trumps actions

This is not a good thing user.

Looks like Jewish psy-Op to put Pepe on too. Nice try, JIDF.
Fuck Trump, AIPAC goy shill.
Praise kek