LET'S DISCUSS

this seems much more plausible than the absolute dogshit we're seeing r/thedonald spew today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaBDgPMzLuE
cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have to admit, probably the best Jewish trick of my lifetime.

Don't buy it. The grab her by the pussy stuff wouldn't have been beneficial to them.

i'm not saying ctr is fake...just that there is a right-wing ctr doing the same thing that went unnoticed.
youtube.com/watch?v=iaBDgPMzLuE

OP is a fag.

This raid is faggotry.

Go away.

That was supposed to be the kill shot, it would have worked in every election in my lifetime and there is no way you would pull the trigger on it unless you wanted to destroy him. Anyone that thinks the Republicans secretly wanted Trump to win is a fucking moron.

Yeah, exactly what I'm saying. That was beyond what would have been done if they were just "acting" like they didnt want trump. They REALLLY didn't want Trump. And to think that Jeb! is the one that gave that grab her by the pussy tape to the media.

lmao sure thing faggo. go back to /r/thedonal in your safe little jerkbox and hide from the truth

would be an interesting theory if r/thedonald wasn't made by Sup Forums itself. the timeline in the theory doesn't match up with what actually happened. r/thedonald was made by people who frequented trump general

and who started trump general dear watson?

Low energy durdles trying to take credit and LARPing as masterminds of Sup Forums.

Divide and conquer

That's way too clever.

look for yourself in the archives m8. trump became popular just by being trump, he didn't need a republican marketing team.

>the republicans were behind trump all along
ahahahahaha were you born yesterday?

Almost makes me respect the kikes for their deviousness.

>he didn't need a marketing team
just had to bow his knees to the Zion, eh?

You're giving the RNC way too much credit.

Of course the RNC has their own CTR. It is legal and fairly cheap.

No shit.
Like they didn't shill pic related as fake. Newsflash: liberals really are delusional: mm4a.org/2kpCMS3

(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

as someone who watched the rise of the_donald and how it was flatout completely censored from the front page of that site

You are either a legitimate shill or just a straight up dumbass