Hold firm, Fuck the Shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
discord.gg/h773TJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indeed

Yep.

Bump

>posts lewd image to distract people from looking at my image proving tha you are a shill
top fucking kek

Good to see others on the inside.

if doubles, all shills will be gassed

Oh fuck off ahmed. Waaaaaaa
Are you in the acreencap? Butt hurt much?

Checked

send these faggots back, pol will never become the_donald 2.0

It's funny because it's trolls trolling trolls.

>It's actually working, guys!

You're actually responding to shills.

It's shills shilling shills shilling shills.

this pic was shopped
t. guy in that particular discord
>pic related

Any more of this, BTW?

The pic in OP is a shoop. Look at the cut off g in the bootm name

Sure, shill.

>Time times of posting don't even match up

Nice try, kike

hello the_donald

>what are different timezones?
You are the reason american posters are considered retards

I don't understand.

What are you going to do when a war doesn't happen tomorrow or in 6 months? What are you going to do when Donald is still president by the end of everything?

You're only just blowing hot air, and vindicating everyone who refused to believe you. You're only just making yourselves look like the manipulative fucking dirty jewish rats I wish so hard would turn to ash and die like excrement on the floor.

Fuck Jews.

Bump for awareness.

these are actually posters from that reddit discord lammo

you posted that yourself you fag. Sup Forums never is and will be a trump shill board, not your army

Filthy russkies go home.

discord.gg/2Yaet8t

courtesy of shariablue

Reminder to spam gore at them, or ponies.

redditfags from March against Trump

>Hold firm, Fuck the Shills

JUST FUCK OFF THE LOT OF YOU. I don't care if you're from /r/the_Donald or /r/Communism. Just fuck off back.

Before the_Donald came here Sup Forums overwhelmingly supported Assad. Real Sup Forums still does. If you can't understand that then you came here during the elections and you are part of the problem. Just because our allegiance is in line with their narrative doesn't mean that we the old Sup Forums are shills. The only shills here are the redditors who need to fuck back from where they came.

Big Sup Forums discord with thorough anti-shill admins

discord.gg/h773TJA

fuck the_donald. You caused this division, not these shills. Trump is a Jew owned Neo-Con. Sage.

>muh redditors
>muh original pol

and after all their work, all the hours they put in

nothing changes

putinbot pls

>supported assad
tolerated him at best. Remember at the end of the day, he's still a shitskin dictator in a shitskin, muslim infested sandbox.

>neocon jew angle

this proves my theory that leftists are larping as racists on Sup Forums tonight.

How is it working?

I don't see anybody saying "WTF I hate Trump now!"

I mean, aside from shills. All my Sup Forums friends have been laughing at this bullshit.

REMINDER: Sup Forums PRAISES KEK and FOLLOWS DONALD TRUMP.

Sup Forums really has become a joke. Can we go back to being irrelevant, please?

This one says that we should support Assad

This one says we should support bombing Assad.

????

MAGA

no shit, they're about as obvious as the ben garrison edits.

Sup Forums right now

I don't know why the fuck they need to organise this shit when all they're doing is saying shit everyone already believes.
Trump's a fucking neocon shill with a boner for Jews; his Jew-boner is obvious, and he outed himself as a neocon when he sold his soul to the globalist devils.
>Sup Forums... FOLLOWS DONALD TRUMP.
No. Only mindless fanatics devoutly follow figures.

WOW IT'S LIKE NOT ANYONE COULD'VE TYPED THAT

...AYO
>HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>SMACKS LIPS
DAT DIS SHI
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Notice how there is a female ringleader with a god complex?

If you want any change on this wretched rock you must crush that reptilian gender under your heels. Trust me on that one... FemaleIlluminati is not a meme.

>I don't know why the fuck they need to organise this shit when all they're doing is saying shit everyone already believes
are you from leftypol or reddit? not that there's much of a difference now.

Nice proxy schlomo.
Tell Bibi and Trump we're not going to fight for Greater Israel

Still a hundred times better than (((them))).

Sup Forums stands with Assad get over it.

god damn this cognitive dissonance

why is it so hard for people to accept that Sup Forums is not one person, it's not even a group, it's just a place people go to write things. this has never been a site full of "your buddies" just because you agree with a lot of the reatrd here and think the same shit is funny. people having a disagreement shouldn't be this hard to process and move on from

KEK is with us!

HOLD FIRM BROTHERS
#STANDWITHTRUMP

This. Its one big shill circle-jerk.

YOU MUST DESTROY HER

Hahaha I got banned

>shill

/SG/ is churning out some bright sparks these days. You faggots sucking assad's dick is just as bad as those other faggot's sucking Trump's dick.

AH DELETE THIS!!

I hate this shit. Fuck those manipulative cunts.

I was a bit confused about what Trump was doing, but I'll wait and see how this all plays out.

dammmmmn

Nice gaslighting nigger faggot.

Forgive me if I don't want another 6M refuges on my door step because America is being a retard again.

more please, i need to research this

Those idiots...
Won't work, never did.
After this weekend it's business as usual.

Stop being logical, this is nu/pol/.

And I'm sure OP's pic has 0 chance of being set up or photoshopped, because OP is always an honest trustworthy guy.

It's jews jewing jews, because we decided to become the jew ourselves. And the whole" Best lies have a portion of the truth." Shit, I know it's a meme, but literally everything is a meme.

if posts from here can actually change your political viewpoints you need to go back to the donald.

we are 100% behind trump here.
and we will never admit we were wrong.
because we arent.

So what are they trying to accomplish?

They are drugged out cat ladies so I don't see the endgame. They only have female dominance and petty manipulation on the brain, though.

Can you people stop riding Trump's cock for 5 seconds?

Support for Trump isn't unconditional, it's actually - surprise - dependent on him not acting like a fucking neocon, aka not bombing a Syrian airbase in response to an obvious false flag attack at the behest of Israel/(((McCain))).

I'm convinced this is some sort of meta t_d leddit psyop to try to keep up support for Trump from Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to your hugbox.

Its funny how these discord reddit faggots think they're actually changing our opinion on trump when in reality they're just posting here agreeing with eachother

and to actual redditors using this site, please wait a few months or a year at least before you post, otherwise you come off as an attention-whore or just a faggot.

hello readit
we dont use the term neocon her btw

KIKES OUT

There's that word again, (((((we))))).

>muh 34697d chess

trump is just another kike loving neo con puppet

lurk more new fag

Yes we do, we don't use trip codes though you faggot

Go back to reeeeeddit you mudslime kike.

>account is named "FuckDrumpf"

Yeah that's totally a legit leftist and not a r/Le_Donald kike LARPing as a "Shill"

i have been here for years and i legit have never seen anyone use neocon

gtfo readerit

The only thing I trusted trump to be is vengeful, I knew he would have fucked the bushites eventually when most useful to him,

>name fagging on a board with ID's
>thinks Sup Forums is comprised only of people who agree with each other.
>calls someone a "new fag" (lol as 2 words)

lol ok.

I got banned from the Sup Forums discord what a bunch of faggots

>antishill hur hurnhur
>hernia

Discord is a joke. If you kids knew anything about meme magic you would see how the name itself represents failure.

get triggered more new fag

I you spent more than 5 seconds outside of the /ptg/ hugbox you'd see that neocon has been thrown around quite a bit over the years.

search the archive u stupid fuck
it has never been used this much