E
N
E
W
S

No, you're fake news

Been hearing jets take off on the west coast

Tanks in 30 mins

Guys I live near Macdill airforce base, it just got hit by 13000 nukes, there are ghouls everywhere and I'm out of bottlecaps, help.

hang yourself, dumb happeningfag.

soon.

Dude at least learn how to edit the html ffs. It's simple really. That shitty text is so obviously fake.

Nukes sent to SK

Holy shit. My friend who is a submarine commander just called me and said he was about to blow up a German U-boat.

Nice. Did you just learn how to inspect element?

Is this shit real? I'm getting a different image

Refresh the page

head to your workbench nigger
havent you been saving supplies?

kek

Same result..

I'll trade you 150 caps for a hunting rifle in perfect condition. Throw in a box of 308 for good measure [100% Barter]

MUH ANCIENT EGYPTIAN PAGANISM

I wish.

my heart jumped
fuck you op piece of shit

This would have surprised you?

>drudge report

either it's old, or fake
because it's the same for me

Holy shit guys my friend who's in the 3rd Maine just sent me a messenger pigeon saying rebel forces are attacking Ft. Sumter. WWIII incoming

Is the awful design of Drudge Report a running gag or something?

My dad works for Nintendo, and he just called, said I should probably start heading for the Vault. I'm really scared guys.

drudgereportarchives.com/data/2017/04/07/index.htm?s=flag
There's literally nothing, faggot just edited the HTML, which is retardedly easy because most browsers have an inline WYSIWYG that can do anything in realtime.
>Born after 1990
Into the oven you go

>it's supposed to be bad like old websites :^)

My uncle works for happening and said its going to happen

lol

Same here, began mentally planning my escape into the woods immediately upon seeing the thumbnail. Last 24hrs have got me feeling real fucking paranoid

kek'd

Guys I'm driving an orange Lamborghini across the polar ice cap and Speakerbox by Bassnectar is playing what do I do?!?

fake news

Jesus christ, you Kids just have to have your 10GB of Javascript, and macromedia shockwave flashes to enjoy a webpage...
His site works, does what it is supposed to do and isn't loaded down with useless junk that webdevs buy to make a flashy and buggy webpage. We actually had content take the stage back then, now it is all about how many animations layers, and those stupid sliding things that twirl around instead of scrolling.
>HTML5 was supposed to save us
>It has instead damned us all
Besides Sup Forums wasn't that far off back then, we had this browser plugin called 4chanX to do most of the stuff you take for granted today.

drive into the hollow earth

This.

Drudge is my go-to site to see if my internet is fucked or a webpage is just taking forever to load.

>My uncle works for happening and said its going to nintendo
ftfy

My dad works for the kremlin he confirmed tanks in 29

my wifes son works at youtube he says pewdiepie just took off in his private jet

I'll give you 500 bottes of Nuka Cola. Empty.
[Barter 7]

I think Drudge Report is perfect in design. I wish more websites were like it, its simple and loads quickly. Its lack of style is actually stylish somehow.

Yeah, amazing how something literally 1 person could design and maintain gets BILLIONS of page views.

>living on macdill
>not paying 100mill for a house on bayshore

Guys, 21 nukes just droppped on my house and I have a 76 word essay due in 3 weeks

It looks like a digital version of a conventional news paper.

Pretty incredible. Didn't they try to pass a bill to stop redirecting to other websites via links especially to shut him down?.

delete your cache and try refreshing the page

I believe that's correct.

Also surprising is that it only generates $15-20 million per year. Hopefully he has other ways of generating money with it beyond page views/ad sense.

>leveling up bartering that high

TURN ON CNN!

Reinstall Windows and refresh

I think it's time for Mat Drudge Bone Broth.

guys, I live in NYC and a nuke just dropped on my house

SUPER MALE VITALITY IS 20% OFF

BUY MY PRODUCTS NATURAL ERBS AND PROTEIN DRINK MY BROTH!

WATER FILTERS

Delete system32

Im shareblue and I just checked cnn and there is no happening just drumpf being drumpf

Deleat system.32 and refersh :d:d

Virginia bro hear near Oceana can confirm practicing bombing runs today

>Im shareblue

>13000 nukes
>ghouls everywhere
>no caps

if you don't have any radaway or stimpaks, you're already dead m8

Just saw about 6 fighter jets over London. Looked like they were away to engage in battle. Anyone else see this? Saw at least one nuke.