This Man is a Fucking Genius!

Like many of you, I was initially disappointed to learn of Trump's decision to launch a seaborne missile strike against a Syrian government airbase, but as I continued to think about it, I came to realize just how brilliant this move was from a political standpoint:

>By acting directly against the interests of the Russian government, Trump dispels the notion that he is little more than a Putinist puppet

>By reacting militarily after the so-called "red line" was crossed by Syria, he portrays himself as more audacious and decisive than Obama

>Comes out of this looking like a strong leader and humanitarian, generates support for his presidency at home

>Meanwhile, Syria loses an inconsequential number of men, aircraft, munitions; nothing that the Russian Air Force can't pick up the slack for

>As long as another chemical warfare incident doesn't reoccur, Putin and Assad are free to continue their glorious crusade against kebab and restore stability to Syria

Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if Vlady Boy and Bashar were in on this. As many have mentioned already, it was a fucking retarded idea (at least on initial inspection) for Russian and Syrian forces to deploy such illicit weaponry and shoah a bunch of kids when conventional ordinance was doing the job just fine. Well, this would explain their motives for the chemical attack. They blatantly violate the Geneva Convention, giving Trump pretext to show that he isn't cucked by Ivan. America and the Russians get into a diplomatic pissing match and put on a good show for the media and the faggots at the UN.

End result: Trump gains new-found bipartisan support at home, while Putin can continue his military campaign against the jihadists without losing face in the eyes of the Russian people.

This is fantastic! This is God-tier political maneuvering. Trump is playing 7.5-Dimensional infinite chess while his detractors are playing tic-tac-toe by drawing on the carpet with their own shit. Praise the Emperor!

plus he intimidated china's goon

Shameless bump. Now more than ever, we must unite behind the God Emperor.

bamp

I hope you're right. I've been upset about this.
Sounds really plausible actually.

(You)

Do you you me you nonce

Lads, is it not possible that this will lead to more chimp outs and happenings in Europe? You're fucked enough as is it - any escalation is a good thing, surely. You're gonna burn regardless, this will simply turn the heat up so people complain about the heat faster before it properly scolds them.

Good to see someone else seeing this as a calculated move. Trump knew exactly what he was doing

ISIS doesn't like Assad, not sure why they would chimp out?

I don't think anyone supports Assad (or anyone) using Gas. It's a dumb move, I'd be surprised if Assad even ordered that or someone went rogue.

>Actually thinking this will produce long term bipartisan support among people who usually scream and honestly believe he is "literally Hitler"

Well you're certainly an optimist.

You've been upset because you get your news on current events from a shitty anonymous image board infested with hundreds of paid and unpaid Russian shills who proxy and spam threads with pro Putin propaganda.

Grow the fuck up faggot.

Perhaps not "long-term", but at the very least, people in Congress (like McCain) and the media are, for once, supportive of one of his foreign policy decisions, and more importantly this blows the "Trump is a Russian shill" narrative out of the water.

The exact opposite you faggot

BBC and other british news propaganda non stop. I had hoped trump wasn't a fucking idiot falling for the chemical weapons meme like they have been reporting.
That's what's upsetting.

If I got my news purely from here why would I be upset you Mongoloid. I'd be fucking happy wouldn't i

Not just that, but after the attack, Russia has begun taking 'serious action' in the Syrian conflict.

The attack gave the Russians a pretense to reinforce the area with more aircraft. It's genius.

All it took was pissing of many of his core voters, to ensure the short term platitudes of people who are not and will not be true supporters.

He was getting tired of this constant winning was he?

Why are you acting like a self elected authority figure you cheeky tit?

You must be a total mug if you fall for the Russian bogey man shit after the stupid fake cold war.

Yeah go get your news from (((cnn))) like a good goy.

So your theory is that Trump is going behind the back of the American people to conspire with foreign autocrats... and you're trying to tell me this is a good thing?

Russian shills enter the thread on queue. Fuck you faggots, you're nothing but weak starving dogs.

>He doesn't think Russia is a beacon of light and hope and the greatest country ever therefore he must be a good goy shill!

Fuck you, stay the fuck out of our way. If you fuck with America we will end your shitty third world slav shit hole.

trump was played by isreal

i hope so, the idea of Trump bending the knee to the deepstate fucking terrifies me

chumps a genius guys, just believe my increasingly convoluted narrative!

Trump is literally the comeback kid. All of you who shill against him are in for one devious revelation. TRUMP IS GOING TOO WIN HIS SECOND TERM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH HHHA *breathes* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

Think you've went loco there you bald eagle fucker.

The people behind these operations don't protect you, they protect corporations.

Yes by alienating his base support one step at a time and running for the Dems?

And lose his current supporters are sick of war? Yea

Well, both things can be true at once:

1) I do not support the missile strike.

2) This could end up being a very good political move for Trump.

Even for those of his supporters who do not see this masterful ruse for what it is, they will warm up to him once America and Russia formally reconcile their differences.

It's a grand motherfucking slam.

Finally someone gets it. I've been saying this since the morning.

I also think the Syrian losses were the (((commanders))) who gave the order for gas attack. Russia and Syria were definitely in on this.

nice digits, (((they))) might actually demand he meet with putin for peace talks now

>This Man is a Fucki-
Sage Reddit threads.

I'd be happy if this is the first and last attack trump will make. Only globalists carry on throwing US debt at the middle east and wonder why people hate them.

This.

OP is correct. It was a very quick strike with virtually no political cost or downside and huge upsides.

That's what Trump does, takes the actions with the most paths to win.

This killed the Nunes and Russian conspiracy stories, rattles China, NK, Russia, Iran, shows the world American power is back after two-terms of Obama weakening the fuck out of our standing.

It was also perfectly time for Xi Jinping's first meeting in the US, showing we mean business on North Korea, the South China Sea and Taiwan.

>Fuck you, stay the fuck out of our way. If you fuck with America we will end your shitty third world slav shit hole.

It's not your post specificaly, but the sentiment.
This needs to stop. Try being a bit more stoic about things the American Military are capable of, man.
Everyone knows our military is friggin awesome, but there's Americans that have family in those places man.

I know that wasn't your intent to insult anyone and it was an America Fuck Yeah moment, it's just this sort of thing breeds division in our own country rather than unity-which I think is necessary for healthy levels of patriotism.

But yeah man, fuck them.

Trump was elected to btfo the MSM narrative, which his former supporters see as cancerous to the society, not to bow to them like the next cuckservative or libtard.
fuck off shill

Nah fuck the Russian shills infesting this board with propaganda. You can all suck their dicks if you want, I'm more than happy to see dead Russians. Fuck the slavs.

Don't let the massive shilling raid get to you.

>Anyone who doesn't agree with 'muh ebul Russia' is a Russian shill

Yeah, fuck off nigger.

Why do you hate Russia?

I have my own reasons and would like to know yours.

Ffs shill. The president won't go around telling everyone such a complex and genius military plan...

I don't hate Russia. I think they're looking out for their own interests, which every country has a right to do. There interests aren't aligned with ours, so they're an adversary. I don't think they're evil, I think every country needs to put their own interests first. If our interests align then there is no problem, but right now ours are conflicting, so if they get in our way then fuck them, Not out of hatred, but out of the fact that we're more powerful and shouldn't be bowing to anyone.

What I do hate though is all the Russian shills on this board shitting up all discussion, calling everyone who doesn't deep throat Russian cock a shill, and all the young kids on this board who never have seen propaganda before and don't realize the massive pro Russian sentiment is the result of endless propaganda and dis-info being shilled by Russians themselves.

(((Bloomberg)))'s top story is that the strike was rehearsed for at least a week.

It wasn't some random decision Trump made.

Next time form your own opinions instead of copy pasting Scott Adams blog.

>They will warm up to him once America and Russia formally reconcile their differences.

This is key. We honestly wont know how this will turn out. If Trump decides to go full Neo-Con and destroy Assad regime I will denounce my support for him. Unless that happens I will fully support Him and have faith in his decisions.

In the long run, it is. A normalized diplomatic relationship with Russia and a stable Syria is ultimately good for the American people, but when the average person sees pictures and video of dead children succumbed to sarin poisoning, they tend to respond on a solely emotional level, and their feelings cloud their ability to see the bigger picture and discern the long-term consequences of acting on emotion, rather than logic and strategic thinking. This course of action appeals to the emotions of the American and Western public, while preserving the Russo-Syrian coalition's capability to restore stability to the region through force of arms.

Yeah. I'm not into pro-russia shilling either, just hearing people say things like, " wipe those motherfuckers out." constantly has been getting to me a bit.

>dumbf the genius

>The fact that my opinion on this matter is similar to that of Scott Adams surely means that I ripped it off of him, and it is not even remotely possible that I formed this opinion on my own.

Thanks for the contribution, faggot.

Not an argument

Agreed. I do strongly suspect that America and Russia are closely coordinating events to both nation's benefits behind the scenes, but if I turn out to be wrong, I will jump ship.

Bump

Yeah, no shit. Also, most of the "he betrayed us" crowd were shills. Don't let it get to you.

Trump is sucking democrat and neo-con dick? Wow, 4d chess!

I believe he will do the right thing

go to bed.

upvoted xDDDD

Nice digits.

They don't even need to coordinate or tell anything bluntly. Analysts in Russian government can add 2 + 2.

>Trump is playing 7.5-Dimensional infinite chess while his detractors are playing tic-tac-toe by drawing on the carpet with their own shit. Praise the Emperor!
Most of your post made sense right until this part. Then I realized I was reading r/the_donald cancer. Please, go back.

Make me.

You are the refugee in this situation. Realize how hypocritical that makes you.

Your digits speak truth

I'd also add that if it was a false flag and the intelligence agencies gave bad intel then Trump now has an excuse to clean them out.

This makes the most sense.

And this is the right attitude.

Shut up you filthy mud blood kike

Not actually from r/the_donald, so it's an irrelevant analogy.

You zionist piece of shit, go back to the cucked reddit board you came from.

fuck Europe

There is no 3D chess you fucking morons

Trump said himself what happened

Seeing pictures of dead kids made him walk back on two years of fake promises

Never, goy!

>who gave the order for gas attack
Fuck off faggot
Why you braindead retards point blank state baseless speculation as fact
The Syrian military didn't do the gas attack.
Zero eveidence
Zero reason for them do do it

On the other hand the meditate terrorists not only used it in the past but also had every reason to false flag it.

the amount of shit you cunts will spin for your own peace of mind is incredible.

theres only two scenarios here. 1, the main stream narrative is true. trump was compelled to launch some missiles to show his dick is the biggest because of larping white helmet handy cam.
2, this is all theater, the russian indignation is fake cause theyre in on it too.

It obvious which one is more likely. Whats funny though it that russian 2nd tier aa destroyed more than half of the missiles, and most of the rest hit a fucking dirt patch. So either the US and Russia will be up for a golden globe later this year, or precision in the US means within 250 meters is good enough

I like this theory. But either way, FIRE KUSHNER

agree with everything but this. wrecking an empty airfield isn't going to intimidate china. trump should have blown up a city if he wanted to intimidate chinks.

Well said.

>It was a very quick strike with virtually no political cost or downside and huge upsides

I'm not really against what he did, but apparently it was against international law.

The timing with Ping is definitely aimed to show China that the Best Korea situation will not be tolerated

I hope its this and not getting influenced by kikes

blowing up an empty airfield doesn't show anything tho. it just shows you can blow up an empty airfield.

>muh numbered deee backgammon

You act as though Trump is making all of these decisions alone on a whim.

Of course it was calculated.

Your posts reads like a bought review on Amazon.

came here to post this

Pretty sad that the one thing he had done in 100 days to make certain sociopath politicians praise him is fire off 60 tomohawks.
Sick fuckin world.

Xi isn't an idiot, far from it - but Kim is.

He showed he won't tolerate the use of chemical weapons. Remember not so long ago Kim John Un had his half brother brazenly assassinated in an airport in Malaysia. By poisoning. With what? Fucking VX, a serious chemical weapon. Then they sent a few missile tests showing they could hit Japan or anywhere in South Korea with it.

Trump basically said if anything like that happens, North Korea will be vaporized and China can get fucked. If you see Syria as NK and China as Russia. He was with the Chinese Premier when the strike happened.

>calculated by Jews
K reddit, I'm sure he's totally not a dirty kike

REMEMBER

>t. ahmed

>K reddit
>implying you're not a fucking shill

>no wall
>hillary not in jail
>Mussie ban not happening
inb4 supreme court
>spics everywhere still
>niggers aren't working yet
>anti establishment no more
>Bill Kristol likes him now
>Shumer agrees with him
>Nancy Pilosi agrees with him
>John Mccain agrees with him now

This 8GorrillionD Underwater Dimensional Chess meme is starting to become a fucking excuse. Trump could buttfuck a dog and blind supporters will be "Hurr 5D chess fellow pede!"

>supports (((dr*mpf)))
>not reddit
True Sup Forumsacks can smell a jude from 6 miles away

Literally just happened