Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=agwMwbmMNbk
youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop procreating

Bump

Reminder nihilism is just a phase and your a faggot

"Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill."

"Human behavior is economic behavior. The particulars may vary, but competition for limited resources remains a constant. Need as well as greed have followed us to the stars, and the rewards of wealth still await those wise enough to recognize this deep thrumming of our common pulse."

Hahaha he's shitting oil

Reminder that Christianity is the solution

Excuses for gluttony.

To not try and learn how to exist with less and to take more than you need is psychotic.

Would you limit progress just to learn how to exist with less?

''But the love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyond reach; it is also an expression of loyalty to the earth, the earth which bore us and sustains us, the only home we shall ever know, the only paradise we ever need — if only we had the eyes to see. Original sin, the true original sin, is the blind destruction for the sake of greed of this natural paradise which lies all around us — if only we were worthy of it''

Daily reminder that the smoke shown in video's is 95% water vapor

that image makes me love being a human.

You call the destruction of the biosphere on which humans depend "progress"?

You are probably a psychopath.

Essentially you are stealing from the weak (other species). You have no honour.

>the only home we shall ever know

We owe no one, the universe is ruthless and cutthroat and does not bend to the wills of those who are too scared to take. We will colonize the stars.

Humans depend on technology as well, abandon all forms of modern medicine and take up naturopath medicine and lets see how long you last.

More excuses for gluttony.

You know nothing about technology.

You're psychotic lunatic who enjoys feasting on the world's energy too much to take the time to learn about.

>we are all doomed
That's the spirit...

Teach me

If humanity can't rein in people like you, it will be extinct not long after pretty much everything else.

That's why I embrace chaos and hope that it all goes down in flames.

Says the fag who is on the internet. Why don't you put on a loincloth, pick up a pointy stick, and go hunt for your own food? Fag.

Whooops, reverse the people I'm quoting. First was for OP and second one was for the leaf faggot.

Start with conservation of mass and energy, then look at entropy, engine efficiency etc.

When hicks burn copper instead of recycling it, poor people starve.

You weren't taught about these things because if you were, you wouldn't be as good a consumer.

Fair enough.

If that is your religion, then so be it.

You are the enemy of life on earth.

At least you are honourable enough to say so. Most of your kind skulks in the shadows.

What kind of crackpot drugs are you on? Seriously, you cannot be sober right now.

It's hilarious you are explaining engine efficiency and entropy to me, my undergrad was in chemical engineering. Humanity demands exponential consumption of resources to fuel the ever-increasing complexity of technology.

psychopaths like you will be reined in.

life will go on.

There are 3 scenarios

1. Exponential growth occurs forever and humanity somehow makes it to space, considering the age and size of the universe if this was possible it would have happened already, due to the nature of exponential growth if a civilization achieved this it would have consumed all matter and energy in the universe. Maybe humans will be the first, maybe it has already happened and we're living in a simulation created by that civilization, who knows

2. Exponential growth is a temporary phenomenon which will reverse in time like all bubbles when energy inputs are exhausted, in which case humanity reverts to stone age technology or becomes extinct spending on the level of environmental destruction we create

3. Exponential growth levels off and humanity maintains a steady state civilization, not likely as we are still overwhelmingly dependent on non-renewable fossil fuels and uranium, renewable energy has pathetic EROEI, tesla is a meme company, and our entire economic system is built on endless growth

>my undergrad was in chemical engineering. >Humanity demands exponential consumption of resources to fuel the ever-increasing complexity of technology.

exponentially, huh

how exactly does exponentially fit in there?

are you also an economist/banker?

Get a load of Fern Gully over here. What a queer!

Good luck with that. I have enough firepower to level a few city blocks and the moment it collapses, I'm going on a rampage of rape, looting, robbing, and other shit with my niggas.

nah, have some faith

war is coming, but there will be survivors

pol.foundation

This.

If you knew fuck all you would understand that post.

I suspect you don't understand it because you've been having too much fun and spending too much time feasting on the worlds non-renewable resources to bother thinking about it.

honestly i've been feeling pretty black pill lately

truthly fabricates thou imagining

That's what I pray for.....a world at war so it all comes tumbling down. Then we can go forth, kill the undesirables like the retarded, gays, trannies, etc. and shape humanity to be a much better species.

I hope that we either do this or just wipe ourselves out completely.

We can only hope

Your religion depends on you always finding someone new to kill.

Once you've killed all the "undesirables", you'll turn on each other.

see you at the back of the blue bus faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=agwMwbmMNbk

Well duh.....because it's irl Highlander, there can be only one....

Honor is just an excuse for being a loser.

You'll decide that such and such who help you rid yourselves of the undesirables is too weak (and he'll be thinking the same thing about you)

so you'll go after eachother next.

Its just what you people do

Well yeah no shit. As organic creatures we're pretty fucked. Does that mean we shouldn't try to make the not of it and go for "the high score"? Naw senpai. I guess you just tasted your first black pill but if your going to be zee nihilist, at least take down some kikes. I mean it don't matta right?

You sound like a little twink fag who wants to get fucked by niggers up the ass. Pic related, these fags are more manly than you.

maybe you two could kill eachother

that would be great.

Id laugh my ass off

Is anyone here not talking about the potential job market in engineering cleaner, renewable energy sources? Why not just put a fuck ton of windmills up? That'd be a great economical system.
Also, it would make the night sky prettier. You can see more starts
Honestly, I'm all for laissez faire capitalism. But, I'm also for technological progress.

>You can see more starts
stars. Oops. Typo, my dudes.

>You sound like a little twink fag

says the guy who stores pictures of literal faggots on his computer

lol

you guys are fucking stupid. that's why you'll be reined in.

LOL

>lefty

hnnnggggg

A reminder that even the entire nuclear payload of the world wouldn't end all life one earth. Eventually life will adapt to us.

Just because I like to fuck twink bois sometimes makes me bi, fag. You're a twink sounding bitch. The kind I'd pin down and take your little butthole to pound town. Faggot.

You two will kill eachother over a bacon cheeseburger or a snowmobile or something

Its just what primitive retarded faggot sellouts do.

LOL

Why do you have that just laying around on your PC?

youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs

Oh nvm. Because you're a faggot. Fuck man. Day of the battery when?

>implying based Musk won't invent mind uploading so we can be immortal the day after you kill yourself over mummy not bringing you chicken tendies

hahh he's definitely high.

the onlything worse than a pseudo-intellectual

a wannabe pseudo-intellectual

Look how pretty they are. It's fun to dominate little faggots. Sieg heil....1488. Black POWER!!!!

>implying there will be any utility in mind-uploading when we have intelligent Ai
>implying musk won't gladly accept your lifes savings and then shut you off/run you on auto-pilot to cut costs without your family bitching

I think he also makes a pretty girl as well.

If it ever will exist, it probably already does. And beat believe only kikes will get to use the tech. Poor fags will not be invited. The eternal jew meme is going to get real quick as fuck fampai

Everyone who thinks that pic up top is cool and loves to consume

Check out who's on your team:

>po-ju

You're just butthurt that you're a twink bottom who gets your butthole split in two.

Oh I get it. You came from elsewhere because you think this is the Sup Forums that actually matters. Yeah dude good guess. Epic counter signal trolling. How will we ever recover?

Did you just get out of prison?

Apply head on directly to the forehead. I'm just gonna flood this thread with twink Asian bois.

Naw I fuck dwarves up the ass. You ever hear of rollin' twenties?

Dude, don't interact with faggot trolls. Baby just learned about the hacker named anonymous and thinks he's fighting the nazis by acting like a Sup Forumstard on the wrong board. He'll fuck off to his feminine benis thread if you let him

I haven't heard of a lot of the shit you keep spouting.

And I'm gonna keep it that way.

I know. My daily life is so shitty and meaningless, I can't wait to die. When I'm leaving work I always wear dark clothes, sort of hoping someone will kill me while I'm pedaling along.

My greatest fear would be to get hit by a car then kept forcibly alive and have a massive medical bill.

Yeah. That'll show me. Nazis watch out. There's a homosexual, and this time it's not opie

Gods not real morty

Welp, more pics of Arvie.

W-w-wow Grandpa Reddit, I never thought of it that way

> devil's laughter intensifies

Thanks for the reminder. It's been a few minutes.

still dont believe in the story (((history)))) of 'Jesus Christ' ?
tsk tsk
Just think of this as a dream then OP; focus ur conscious on remembering ur dreams every night, until the point of no return: until u have so many memories of ur dreams everynight, u can no longer distinguish reality-memory from dream-memory

quit making me gay.

Like it or not, climate change is real and it's going to get really bad. Even if we cut all emission now, we would still see incredible warming.

Yep. Pretty much my philosophy summed up. It doesn't matter what you do today, tomorrow, or the next day, or the next year. You and everything around you all have the same ending: death. None of your actions have an impact on the cosmic forces of the universe. You just live and die. Nothing that we do on this tiny little blue droplet in the midst of the infinity of the universe will ever matter.

It's okay, he/she is prettier than most girls I see.

Yeah whatever bruv. The idea that we'll survive to the point of that even mattering is insanely optimistic. Also if I remember correctly, the worlds livestock, particularly the cow,contributes for greenhouse gases than all of the cars. And we second to that is the large scale industrial plants. So whenever you are able to get the billionaires to stop raping the planet so they can make plastic bullshit, then you can come back and tell me how I can change my ordinary life

Yeah but have you considered the number of kikes you could personally remove? You wouldn't even have to go full Breivik.

>Also, it would make the night sky prettier. You can see more starts
>not understanding how light pollution works

Yeah dude, le epic nihilistic maymays, life sucks duude, nothing matters, right?
Im sure to you getting your dick royally sucked by a supermodel is the same that being tortured for years with a burning pipe ramming your ass right? I mean, it's all the same, RIGHT? you're gonna die anyway.
Fucking faggot

Simple:

>Cause war between Saudi Arabia and Iran
>Oil prices go up
>More clean power sources

Wow. You just solved a very complicated solution with the firs thing that popped into your head. Well shit m8 keep us updated. I would say that is a very difficult thing in itself your proposed, but as you said,p it's simple. God speed you hippy faggot