Kush-gate

HAPPENING ALERT

JARED KUSHNER REVILED TO BE NATIONALIST INFILTRATING JEWISH CIRCLES.

Sup Forums users have found information on Jared Kushner including his last.fm account which have lead to the revelation of an infiltration campaign into the globalist circles using his Jewish history and knowledge of memetic occultism.

Trump realized early on that he would need some Jewish insiders to be able to get anything done. He brought on both Kushner and Stephen Miller onto his team, and even had his own daughter convert to Judaism.

They have begun to make their move. Fake attacks on Asad, fake power struggles between the 'good globalist jew Kushner' and the evil nationalist Bannon, are all political theater. It is all designed to trick CIA and GOP insiders into giving them the information they need to finally take down the (largely Jewish) globalist establishment, and usher in a new era of prosperity and American exceptionalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5MAg_yWsq8
last.fm/settings/lostpassword
therealdeal.com/closings/charles-kushner/
youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

So Styx was right all along?

Styx is never wrong

Well this explains why The Daily Beast is trying to get us to hate him.

He's our guy. He always was.

This is why TWITTER is letting #firekushner trend.

They would never let that happen if he was a globalist.

CALL OUT ALL ANTI KUSHNER SHILLS.

CIA here. We know.

>Styx is never wrong

But I don't want to sail away

youtu.be/e5MAg_yWsq8

kek wouldn't be surprised if t_d posters actually believed that shit.

I didn't think Sup Forums's average IQ could get any lower, but reddit always surpasses us.

It's true, but don't spread this information to far. We want this political theater to be effective. If people start realizing that their good ol' globalist jew "running the white house" isn't all that he seems all will be for naught...

Matt Bellamy is /ourguy/

Fire kushner

>Oh look ma I work at GCHQ, Churchill would have pumped me full of 9mm sten for being a globalist muzzie lover.

This information has been corroborated by multiple high level pol users.

So Bannon was the globalist and Kushner was the Nationalist?? Wow I did not see that coming.

Right...

I am not saying you are right, I am not saying you are wrong. But at what point do we suck it up that Trump has been flipped? Again, I am not saying he has, I am not saying he hasn't. But I need a red line to keep my eyes on in order to know whether it has been crossed. The Syria attack may be it.

Obama is going to prison. Next week is going to be full blown Obama scandals with NO RUSSIA NARRATIVE.

You're all fucked. Your leadership is no doubt planning to flee the country.

And they tell us pro-Assad people that we're the ones with conspiracies?

Holy shit user. Anything to justify your cult teader Trump.

this is what ive been saying all along. /pol needs to divert hate from kushner into other things

If Kushner is actually legit, and the "Kushner/Bannon struggle" is just theater, then shouldn't we continue with the anti-Kushner memes? The point is to trick the CIA/globalists, assuming it's true.

And if it's not theater, then the anti-Kushner memes still help.

Either way, continue with the anti-Kushner memes.

Bannon will resign if Trump has actually been compromised. I can't imagine Bannon sticking around if Trump has joined the globalists.

Image a guy having top 20 artists on his music playlist. Embarrassing post.

Kushner has a ssss sttt ssstammmm stammer
Pa pa pa pa pathetic

1. Go to last.fm/settings/lostpassword

2. Type in: Jkushner and hit Enter.

3. Jared will get Thousend of Recovery emails

4. Jared has Low IQ and thinks its the Russians because he buys his own Leftist BS

5. Jared talks to Morning Joe about it

6. Morning Joe eats it up and talks about his Anonymous source telling him how the RUSSIANS tried to hack his private accounts

7. We have proof it is Fucking Jared

#FireKushner Is still trending in the states. Were at #2.

Nice try jidf. 0.02 sheckels etc...

What are some of the scandals that will damn him? You think it will be proven he had Rice unmask the surveillance data or some other ones? Obama is wrapped up in so many I don't know which people are referring to anymore.

:o

they are both nationalists, kushner is playing the globalist

say nigger

Bump

This is pizzagate retarded

How do you think they are organizing the political theater if not by having the undercover jew leak their "conflict" to the press.

Trump wants the media and globalists to think he is neutered or compromised. The only way to do that is with fake leaks.

this is actually a fair point, I don't see Bannon sticking around just to get shit all over. Unless of course we're wrong about him as well

I agree that he can't openly oppose the globalists, that's not a winnable battle. But honestly I'd wager there's more chance that he's on their side than him trying to sabotage them from within. Time will tell I suppose.

You guys don't actually believe this shit do you? Trump is fine but (((Kushner))) is the elephant in the room.

wtf? dont tell me this is cp u suck swiss cheese fuck. also "thousands" of people arent in this thread. also kushner already knows we're raiding him no way this will workhe doesnt use spotify as well. fuckhead listens to beyonce at 1am. oh well hopefully thats ivanka

Exactly. Bannon knows the shitstorm that would be caused if he resigned from Trumps cabinet and talked about how Trump has gone to the dark side.

There is no way Bannon wouldn't pull the trigger if he thought Trump was compromised.

You mean the retard that married Ivanka and is apparently infiltrating the Jews and playing them like a fiddle? Is there any proof that Kushner really infiltrated them and is playing them from the inside or is this a personality attack?

they are trying to SHUT IT DOWN with cp.

Typical.

>REVILED

That word doesn't make sense in that sentence.

revealed*

I should read over my posts before I submit :(

Agreed. Theres no evidence so far that Kushner is a our guy, but there is evidence that he was a lifelong liberal and took money from Soros.

Keep up the meme brigade for now, but be open to new revaluations.

Just like /ewo/, I would much prefer to be wrong.

shes 20 something mate. just tiny. tinder is full of whores like this on the west coast

Dude she is like 34 in that pic. WTF is wrong with your eyes. Just coz ur gf is like twice her size doesn't mean all petite girls are under age.

Also Jared Kushner doesn't know shit. He is too busy shilling and kissing trumps ass. He doesn't lurk here

FOR FUCKS SAKE

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELEIVE ANYMORE

It was an amusing typo, OP.

therealdeal.com/closings/charles-kushner/

Sounds like his dad might have been red-pilled to the globalist agenda in prison. Might.

I hate when people try to defeminize woman just because they are petites. Just because they don't age as much as your GF hag doesn't mean they are under age.

It's been awhile since I laughed this hard. It really is quite funny.
That's about all

*grabs mouse*

Peace out.

Kushner is a kike globalist trying to destroy America!

Jared likes to get bumfucked by ivanka with a strap on. Ivanka likes to cuck him with molatto cock

you're messed in the head and also kushner already knows we have his profile because of the fags commenting

"What did being in jail do to you?
It gave me an opportunity to learn a lot about myself. I learned a lot about other people. I learned a lot about different areas I’ve always had an interest to learn about, whether it be Jewish history or derivative financing.I didn’t waste my time in jail. I was able to read the Wall Street Journal cover to cover every day.
What did you learn about other people?
That there are just so many people that are stripped of their means, that don’t have families, that don’t have ways to make a living. When they go to prison, they lose their hope of having a life.I tried to help the young kids write their resumes. I used to give mock interviews and try to give them some direction.
It sounds like prison wasn’t so bad.
I’m an adaptable person, so living in a bunk bed was not a great sacrifice; living out of a locker was not a great sacrifice; having one pair of pants was not a sacrifice. The biggest hardship that I experienced was being separated from my wife and children and my grandchildren. They’d visit me once a week."

>This would be the best Movie

But it's not reality. kys

>last.fm account leaked!
>user/jkushner

tell your gf to loose weight and do some squats every day, her ass is saggy.

Hot. Minus the mulatto part. Slav is as non-Aryan as I go.

I want to believe

>therealdeal.com/closings/charles-kushner/
wow, he actually seems like a good person
im homosexual

Are those English girls

Your boyfriend has a saggy ass

This is some next level delusion. The simple fact of the matter is that Trump is pro-Jew and pro-Israel, but at the same time since he is also an economic and cultural nationalist he is hated by the overwhelming majority of the US Jewish elite. Trump is far from perfect but at the same time is the best thing that has happened to the US in ages. I don't know why so many autists on here either have to worship Trump as if he was Hitler reincarnated, or hate him because he isn't Hitler reincarnated.

im a bottom as well, idc

I'm drunk ignore my shitty post fuck up

He has achieved CHIM

Once a Jew always a Jew.

You faggots are unreal. Fucking niggers

What fucking level of chess are we playing right now?

We've trancended Chess. We're no playing Hilbert-Dimensional Go.

"We don't even know who our allies are in the middle east"

Trump knows about 9/11. He knows about mossad and silverstein.

Did you miss the roast dinner where he reminisced about spending time with his father? Trump may be many things but kikery is not one of his attributes.

>21 pilots
what an awful human being

He wrote a song called "the globalist" which is about how globalism will destroy all countries and cultures

Seems more like Bannon is the scapegoat for all the Nationalism when it's really the entire Trump inner circle.

They're slags who dress like princesses, so probably.

Trump is a time traveler. He called the Sweden attack one month to soon because he sometimes forgets the when events have happened because he has traversed this time-line so many times.

Twitter is letting it trend because it's funny to laugh at you retards

lol of course he does

you can watch his cnn ground zero green screen interview on youtube

Will it still be 4d chess when we've invaded Syria and are facing down a protracted guerilla war against Super Al Qaeda?

What the fuck happened to your image bro

Are you going to renounce Christ for kushners jew cock like ivanka did, too?

At this point, we would honestly be better off if we just nuked all of israel. The muslims would admire us, fear us, and calm down, and we could fix our nation.

Fuck all you jews, I was only anti-globalist elites before but I'm starting understand the natsocs desire to rid us of you all

Yes goy, he is truly your greatest ally

keep dreaming shill

And Kelly Ann Conway referenced the Bowling Green Massacre which is yet to happen

So now the shills oppose the Deep State leading us into Kike Wars. Have we switched timelines again or is the board really this dumb now.

Wow seriously grasping straws here

Normie faggots listen to Depeche Mode and muse. Means nothing

>JARED KUSHNER REVILED TO BE NATIONALIST INFILTRATING JEWISH CIRCLES.

Then why is bannon fighting Kushner?

Think of it as a WWE feud. Its realistic on surface but behind the curtain they are completely cool with one another. Its all for show to fool Trumps enemies

He just said
>political theater
Do you have the reading skills of a 4th grader?

Uhm guys, WHY THE FUCK WAS THE ATTACK ON THE 77TH DAY OF THE PRESIDENCY?

This is the story of the scorpion and the frog. Hopefully trump will not share the same fate as the frog and refuse the treachery of the scorpion

THREAD THEME

WE THE JEWS NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

QED actually.

Sure I hope this is true, but how the hell does the fact he listens to muse reveal that Kushner's a secret nationalist infiltrating the jews?

All of this because he listens to depeche mode and owns property on 666

This is the greatest tin foil hat conspiracy i've ever read.

This user has it
As much as I hate to say this my ego and pride is just too large to keep quiet.

I've said it before and I've said it again, Trump realized the power of "WWE Economics" during his time on the wrestling series.

I'd go into depth of what this means so that even a normie can understand, but if you want to understand I'd rather you learn firsthand the dynamics of the wrestling theater.

oh yea that makes complete sense, there's absolutely no way that the jews infiltrated trump's family along with OP's tiny land-locked brain