Reddit Go Home

It's funny how you reddit shills think that you are "making pol hate trump". All these anti-trump threads are being started by you and commented on by your own people. You are wasting your time kek.

This. It's just pathetic at this point.

>hurr durr wai is pol anti drump-i mean trump!!1

It's so obvious that it's almost comedic at this point.

The redditors are not getting paid to be here and they are not acting as a unified group here. They are not shills. Maybe newfags or just plain old faggots, but not shills.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind explaining to me how you feel about nonwhites and what an appropriate course of action for the white race to take would be and why. Be sure to use the words kike and nigger in context

Im going to keep bumping this until it's front page. These shills need to learn they're wasting their time

Fuck off shill. Go home.

And it doesn't matter paid or not. A shills a shill.

You're right, reddit has nothing to do with this. All Trump actually did was break a huge promise of his, and alienated a huge part of Sup Forums all on his own.

All your little cult of personality can do is assume this is all part of great leader's master plan, rather than admit he fucked up big time.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Reddit go home. No one cares. Literally no one. You are fooling yourselves if you think you are "converting or tricking pol hehe xD"

Another Bump to gas all these shills.

Why would somebody who isn't a shill fail such a simple test

Niggers are subhuman and kikes have caused most of the problems humanity is facing. White DNA is the greatest thing on the planet and all nonwhite DNA must be purged from America and Europe. Wow that was hard

Sorry Steinburg, your shill is showing. Go back to your /r/esist cancer and suck your wifes cock you cancerous fuck.

Who saw the shill group on this season of homeland

its hilarious

they got their talking points and theyve been released. The shill storm will pass as always

Another bump. Bring it to the top. Shills be gone.

Yea but we can't let them leave with any slight hope of success. They're like that episode of south park where they smell their own farts in san Francisco.

Pay attention to how the shill reacts to being exposed

You still haven't passed the simple shill test. Do you honestly believe that people think you aren't a shill?

I've seen the discord. Stop. Everyone ignore this shill. Their tactic is to call people who expose them "shills" Go Home.

There are no boots on the ground.
There were no casualties worth mention.
It was a dick wave, and there is nothing to indicate otherwise at this point no matter how loudly you cry otherwise.

You're being a hysterical little bitch almost no different from liberals preparing for the next holocaust because someone doesn't like mass immigration, with the difference being that at least the libtard is sticking to his ideals, you're just a two-faced piece of shit betamale.

Please refer to my earlier post itt if you need a reminder of what the shill test is. It's very simple and easy to do

It's not anti-trump to steer him in line.

Stop. Shills leave. No Reddit allowed. Literally no one is falling for you shill I'm not sure why you even try. It makes no sense. Your logic is a fallacy. Think about it. Im calling you out and your response is to mass call me a shill. That is hilarious

pol is much smarter than you think

What the fuck are you doing quoting me? I'm pretty sure I'm on your side.

Or am I? Take the test you fucking kike.

Just stop trying. You are fooling noone.

>equality for muslim rapists
>immigrants welcome
>you can't say that, it hurts my feelings
>here's a picture of the inside of my asshole, upboat plz
>thank you for giving money to ghe jew admins, kind stranger

Fucking subhuman drgenerate cunts

>your response is to mass call me a shill
That's what you just did.
Reread my post.

So it's settled then, you really are just a fucking shill trying to further divide and conquer the board.

That literally makes no sense. I'm pushing to rid /r/esist faggots like you off my board. Your logic is flawed. I'm just not giving you faggots the satisfaction.

This, absolutely this!

Trump is doing good job!

Fuck off back to T_D

ATTENTION POL IF YOU SEE THIS, IGNORE. THERE ARE PICTURES OF THESE FAGGOTS DISCORD CHAT. THEY USE THESE JEW TACTICS TO ATTEMPT TO CNN STYLE OPPRESS TRUMP SUPPORTERS. ALL THESE FAGS MUST HANG

The shills willl tire soon enough. They don't have the energy to keep up. Sad!

Ignore about 70% of the
>hurr trump why is he doing so bad!!11!
posts. They are all shills.

>let's give it up for this based black jew transexual wearing the red hat.
>here's a whore wearing a flag bikini during a snow storm.
>no true patriot would downvote the maga condom my boyfriend is wearing as he's fucking me in the ass while screaming "USA, USA..."

Fucking circle jerkers

this

Bumping these fags out.

>muh hyperdimensional warmahordes
>muh based black men
>muh le daddy god emperor ekhsdee
R_the dongle needs to leave.

Get out. Everyone knows your jew tricks.

Bump /r/esist off pol.

>17 posts by this id
Does daddy god emperor pay you for this or is this just the power of lethal autism combined with borderline retardation and a pathetic cult of personality?

The only redditors here are trump supporters

Here's the ironic part, I was starting to actually hate T_D till these fucks made it so obvious and pathetic.

The only thing I know and how I continue to think about it as, I know I would still vote Trump again. These shill posts from whatever subplebbit can fuck right off.

Even when you call them out for that, they jump to the "muh Russian shill thread"

Completely predictable pattern. An embarrassment really.

T_D, r/politics, they are all the same. I vote and like what I want. Shills ain't changing that. Wasting time and air is all they are doing.

Fuck off T_D shill , go back where you came from you inbred redditor

>subplebbit
>T_D
>r/politics

Just fuck off already

Sure, once the ballot box comes rolling around and I can check "Trump" again.

this

Kindly leave.

>m-muh shills with the power of autism and my based black bull I will drive them away from my T_D safespace
>pl-pease leave
Why don't you put some of that subterranean lansquenet to use and make me.