F

Sw*den didn't deserve this dog

Sandniggers will pay
F

We don't deserve dogs.

F

I'm going to miss the stupid bugger

I havent seen it, somebody post the video or whatever please

Damn near shed a tear, Sorry Doggo your master was a cucked man from a cucked land.

F

one day we'll make it up to you, sorry doggo-san

F

Dogs know what loyalty means.

F

F

I think we can all agree that:

1. Swedes are cucks, and

2. Mudslims need to go back to their homes

3. Dogs are man's best friend

nuke mecca

Damn he got fucked.
I dont like dogs tbqh

F

Fuck Sweden and Fuck Dogs

F

>Mudslims need to go back to their homes

If by that you mean hell, then yes

NO YOU SON OF A BITCH FUCK I DIDN'T WANT TO CRY THIS HARD TODAY

F
God bless you doggo

Does anyone have the straw poll from earlier. Save all the mudslime children or doggo.

Would like to see the final results.

what happened

I crie every tiem.

Sandniggers.

F

Hope you are in doghalla now.

Is there a video? Wtf is this about? You're all pressing F with no info. I think you're trolling.

overwhelmingly aesthetic

That's because you're not white. Dogs are only the white man's best friend.

Reminder that the pedophile Mohammad once slept in a house and did not have his usual spastic hallucination that the Angrel Gabriel came to him.

In the morning he saw that there was a dog in the house, and told his rape gang that the dog had scared away the angel Gabriel. From that point on, humans and doggos must no longer be friends, and doggos must only be treated coldly and as tools to do work, never as companions.

islamqa.info/en/69777

It is by the wisdom of Allaah that like calls to like and evil calls to evil. It is said that the kaafirs, Jews, Christians and communists in the east and the west all keep dogs, Allaah forbid. Each one takes his dog with him and cleans it every day with soap and other cleansing agents. But even if he were to clean it with the water of all the seas in the world and all the soap in the world, it would never become pure! Because its impurity is inherent, and inherent impurity cannot be cleansed except by destroying it and erasing it altogether.

But this is by the wisdom of Allaah, and the wisdom of Allaah is that like calls to like and evil calls to Shaytaan because this kufr of theirs is by the inspiration of the Shaytaan and the command of the Shaytaan, for the Shaytaan enjoins evil, immorality, kufr and misguidance. So they are slaves to the Shaytaan and to their whims and desires, and they are also evil and love vile things. We ask Allaah to guide us and them. End quote.

Not a dog person, but Fuck. That shit is sad. Rip doggo.

F

F

I am tho, I got to admit my doggo is quiet loyal and I appreciate it. Still, animals are not my thing since I can barely keep myself alive.

>Angel Gabriel
yeah, probably not. St. Raphael already demonstrated centuries before, that angels don't mind doggos.

Fuck swedes. Definitely gonna find the nearest swede near me and fuck him up good.

Poor pup, hope he goes to dog heaven with my golden retriever.

F

F

Man that's a feel, if I've ever felt one.

F

good boi doggo ;_;

S for swedes
F for doggo

Rip poor dingo cousin

F

;_;

How do I get the 'yandex' image search thing appearing on muh Sup Forums? Or is the OP's screenshot from an archive?

No. Aerosol smallpox now!

Damn, forgot the

F

F

Jesus, I hate muslimes to a whole new level now. We must purge our lands of all unwhites.

Wait, what happened?

hey 4 swedish """"""""people"""""""" died in this attack as well

We should evacuate all the dogs and leave other animals the and just let them deal with their problems by themselves(watch them drowning in blackness cuckoldry and eternal truck bowling), alternatively nuke them all together(with dogs evacuated).

Trump must of seen the picture of the dog and told someone to launch some missiles into mudslime land.
it all adds up now.

FUCKING ISIS FUCKS GOD DAMNIT

F you were a good boy till the end doggo

Made with gyazo

Sup Forums how come I don't feel bad for people dying but seeing a doggo get killed rips me apart?

Get Sup Forums X.

Does he have a dog?

>feeling this much

Fucking nigger got owned, maybe creamed would be the better descriptor?

Because you are sad you wont be able to eat the doggo, chink.

Terrible day for rain.

F

>mfw i feel very little about thousands of humans being dead but i feel like shit over a dog
being dead

Pretty sad

F

i nearly had a heart attack when i seen the dog in the rip pictures,

my daughter was visiting sweden this week and the dead dog is the image of her dog \9 a lurcher)

F

F

This but nonironically

When you come back to a thread, realize you got trips, but no one checked them

F
It didn't have to be that way, I hope you rest in peace you poor and innocent soul.

I guess demons and/or Satan don't like dogs then

F

Dogs are too innocent for this fucked up world. RIP

Because dogs just like other animals live for survival and to protect the things they consider important, unlike humans.

not a time for checking lad....

how can we solve our (((swedish))) problem

Fuck man, don't make me cry.

No bullshit, dogs have been man's beat friend for thousands of years. Thousands. They're the best.

>man's beat friend
sadly, mostly white man's best friend

We don't refer to them as "Man's Best Friend" for nothing

I care more for dogs than humans, tbqh

All they want to do is give unconditional love, & be loved

is it weird that I don't feel anything when I see human gore but this doggo really gets to me? RIP doggo F, :'(

F

F for FUCK MUSLIMS AND JEWS

reminder that kek is also outraged

F

we bred them to have pure souls

we did what god couldn't

Stop....

>Feel bad for some random dog being squashed
>Feel good about a bunch of yurocucks being run over.

>A lot of folklore tells that dogs scare away devilry(hecks, dickenses, witches, ghosts etc) and the dogs with 'double eyes'(picrelated) even can see them.
>dog scared away muslim non-physical otherwordly being
It all adds up boys.

Could use a photo of a black lab operating in some mideast shithole.

F

Because you're a weak faggot emotional like a woman. There's a million stupid dogs that are all exactly alike, but each human is very unique and irreplaceable.

edgy bastard

Gas yourself nigger lover.

F

F