How can he redeem himself?

I think we can all agree that Trump betrayed us bigly by attacking the airbase. Is there any way we can earn back your support?

wtf i hate Trump now!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

he showed his true colors. no second chances as he was already in bed with the kikes.

Make Bannon the senior advisor again, fire Kushner, reconcile with Assad and Putin.

Remember real Sup Forums supported hillary
these russian shillbots can fuck off with their civil war.

fuck off trumpshill.

He doesn't need to
>Make It Happen Faggots
#FireKushner
#KeepBannon

Filtered for raid shit

Holy shit. Does shareblue really let you talk like that?

Filtered for Reddit shit

If he keeps bannon and fires Jared I'm good.

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-8.png

t. shareblue shill

I've been at work all day, why is the attack a bad thing?

sage

By actually following his campaign promises

Attack the airbase again

With 200 Tomahawks this time; several anti-runway variants too (subs should be on station soon for that).

He will have to publicly apologize for what he did and never interfere in Syria or any middle eastern nation again, get a replacement health care bill approved by Rand, and start laying the first brick of the wall before I accept him back. But we all know if he did this it will make him appear weak and make him look like a pussy so it's not gonna happen.

Fire Kushner, and support Assad. And now that Gorsuch is in, he should finally be able to put the muslim ban in place. Also, wall. Build it.

Send his son in law to Raqqa.

Not gonna happen. He could gas all kikes and I'd still hate him.

No

Oh, and fire that kike son in law of his too.

pic related

By steamrolling the judiciary

there is no redemption. we will all be dead shortly. I hope there is a god to judge all the monsters

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SSSSNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF YES NICE HILLARY YES QUITE YES

Firing Kushner. That's ALL he has to do.

>Reveal inarguable evidence that gas was in fact used by Assad

>Own up to the public that he was goaded by his advisors to attack based on sketchy evidence. Use the opportunity to fire and imprison his enemies

>Organize peace talks between the parties involved

The worst thing he can do to his support base is to ignore the situation and/or say he was right without proof

Don't you think that has more to do with how easy it actually is to trigger you retards and people come here from other boards for fun? I've done, you fags are so gullible and quick to spaz it isn't even funny

> working because it's true

Purge half his cabinet. Unfuck himself with the Assad situation. Tell Kushner to fuck off indefinitely and keep Bannon at his side at all times.

Also imprison Hillary.

maybe if he actually starts fighting ISIS like he said he would throughout his entire campaign

>we will all be dead shortly.

You greatly overestimate current nuclear capabilities.

If you think about it, there's no way he can oppose the current establishment openly and win, that's how you get JFKed.

Most likely he's just another kike puppet. BUT there is a possibility, however slim, that he's playing some next level shit to manipulate the media and gain the trust of the globalist cocksuckers. If he can do that he has a chance to tear them apart from the inside.

He could forcibly deport every mother fucking illegal immigrant in this country, ban h1b visas entirely (aside from Senior Executive positions), and fire the fucking Knesset that is his staff

If he names the Jew and gives a long speech detailing how harmful and subversive kikes are to Western Society then I will support him again

>betrayed us bigly by attacking the airbase
what about the no-show / whittled-down / FENCE "wall"?...
and the pardoned, "healing" Hillary?...
and the "DISASTER!!" of Oboongacare?...
and those "MAGNIFICENT!!" jobs in coal mine tombs and process line torture factories?...
and...