East prussia, austria, the studenland, ans silesia should be returned to germany

East prussia, austria, the studenland, ans silesia should be returned to germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q15qLdQ9bNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

And West Prussia

I agree.

>Stundenland
>Stunden

Lmao no.

We could take bavaria tho. Fuck the north.

And American should be returned to the Natives
And africa should be returned to the niggers
and jerusalem should be returned to the sand niggers
and the russians should fuck off
and the jews should be returned to the oven

>silesia
god yes, Schlesien is rightfull Deutschen claim

*sudetenland

happy?

Berolinsk, Róstów, Szverin and all the north germ clay should be given to Poland to purge the mudslimes and germcucks off the land.

>forgetting Süd Tirol and Elsaß

t. 1/64 prussian heritage

uhm no sweetie

Fuck you fagsburg

Umm no, the aryan menace deserved to lose that land as reparations,

Remember the blitz

Remember the lusitania,

Remember the u-boats.

Upper Silesian here, from one side i had great grandfather in Wehrmacht, from other side of the family i got leutnant from Austra-Hungary. Feels Good

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

>implying Lusitania wasn't filled with military supplies
>crying about U-Boats when you blockade the trade
Not even gonna bother with the Blitz.

Germany? You mean soon-to-be-germanistan? ...nope, Poland, Czech, Hungary will form a new anti-islam wall soon...

The Aryan menace must still pay for the atrocities they committed against the Anglo people, the 6 gorillion who died in the blitz will be avenged

Just wanted to show the little german that I know.

im glad my ancestors left Austrian Silesia, slavs like you are subhumans

t. gets btfo by serbia

Not if we have anything to say about it.

you dont say

>fagsburgs get btfo by serbia
>needs to cry to bulgaria for help
this only proves that austrians need german leadership

>slavs
>white
"no"

>gets btfo by rice farmers

laffin

No problem with that

Heil \o

A-H was an example that even 100 years ago multiculturalism couldn't work. And 100 years after it fell, you can still feel where exactly their borders ended. I wish they had come to Constantinople desu.

I like this thread.

Fuck it, please feel free to annex quebec while youre at it.

true we are not white

in future racial war as west asians we stand on black, arab, east asian etc side

we destroy your pathetic cucked race

last time germany tried to become a world power they started two world wars

>im totally white is swear
>fuck you silesian kurwa

they could have easily bargained for that land when those eastern euroshit countries joined the eu,

gibe me the land back and i gibe you welfare

That pic is terrible, for some reason there are only quotation marks in the last two lines even tho they're all part of the same text and there is no author cited, might as well not put the quotes at all.

>jew york
>Representative of all Americans

(you)

Oh man you can try to get some so called Sudetland again!. It's our land back to first Bohemian kings and dukes. We invited some german settlers in Medieval times, but you are worse than Nazis. Fortunaly muslims will purge you in your country so your plan is lost and I can do the same thing as my grandfather did after WW2... He killed two German families after the war and 4 soldiers in the war. So I can do it same with German rats If you will infest our land again.

fuck you silesia belongs to germany dumb slav

It is better for East Prussia, the Sudetenland, and Silesia to be populated by Slavs than sandniggers.

Austria and Südtirol will be enough. Here have a better Bismarck

the Sudetenland, Silesia, and prussia are being ruined by slavs, at least austria are germans

I don't consider myself as slav lol. Even part of my family from Poland (Gdansk-Danzig) was fighting in Wermacht you dumb bitch. Are you from failed expatriate german family and living in the USA. If not why do you care?. You should learn some history man. It wasn't german territory. They could live here, but not usurp any territory. Only Germans and Muslims do this and they always fail in their wars

You lost it fair and square consider yourself lucky to not have been genocided and completely partitioned after the war (seeing how it paid out it should have)

>are being ruined
Have been ruined. There's no point in getting all that back. Elsass is French now. The only Germans outside of Germany are in Austria and Südtirol. (German speaking Swiss don't count)

>German speaking Swiss don't count
why

Well, that's true. We are lucky. But thanks to Russians and others, we beat their ass as always. And if they started genocide western Slavs.... Well, nothing would stop Russians do it same to Germans after the war. Maybe after some years there would be no Germans' in central and eastern Europe.

I don't think it was a quote user, it is just a poem. The quotations are normal for showing when someone is speaking.

Are you German minority in Poland?

Well first calling their weird language German is kind of a stretch, but more importantly they didn't consider themselves German since the 14th century. Let's just leave them alone.

isn't the difference between swiss german, german and, austian german just like british english and american english

>UNW)
Yeah man I think people here can live with it and they are happy that rats from your family escaped from these lands also I think you don't know what EU organisation Is. I would be very happy to see EU fall apart.

No, differences between dialects can be pretty drastic, but the main problem with the Swiss is that only some of them speak High German.
Doesn't matter anyway there's no way they'd ever join Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=q15qLdQ9bNM

Fuck you!
Nie wieder Deutschland!

your shit country joined the eu for the gibs me dat