i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Mosul Mar30
i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr7
>US terrorist regime launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase,6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>RuMod:23 Tomahawk missiles out of 59 reached Syrian airfield
>Russia to increase Syria air defence capabilities
>US Sec Tillerson:US is organizing a coalition to remove Assad from power
>RU SUSPENDS FLIGHT SAFETY MEMORANDUM WITH US
>Ru warship heads toward US destroyers after strike
>UNSC delays vote on resolution over Syrian chemical incident
>Bolivia trolled US during UNSC meeting with 2003 Colin Powell pic before Iraq invasion
>IS takes advantage of US attack, storm W of T4 airbase & town of Al-Furqalas
>SAA captured the Camel track,Al-Sukari quarries& Palmyra farms S of ancient city
>SDF besiege Tabqa, US ambush IS near DeZ
>HTS shell gov positions and civies in Hama, Homs & Idlib

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report
timesofisrael.com/as-israeli-forces-go-on-high-alert-after-faqha-killing-hamas-may-be-looking-to-avoid-a-war
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226732
timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940559,00.html
timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-2-drills-in-israels-south
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html
nzivnet.com/articles/5297
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4941135,00.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312
jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/142132-170407-israel-to-enforce-week-long-closure-of-west-bank-gaza-for-passover-holiday
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/850467494284230656
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/642yzj/watch_this_cnn_reporters_jaw_hit_the_floor_we/
apnews.com/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850527351821795328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/SG/ BTFO
ASSAD BTFO
PUTIN BTFO
RUSSIA BTFO
SYRIA BTFO
IRAN BTFO
LEBANON BTFO
HEZBOLLAH BTFO
MUDSHITS BTFO
ARABS BTFO

NUKE S Y R I A AND I R A N
KILL EVERY SANDNIGGER PIGSHIT ON THE PLANET

BASED T R U M P

>The Syrian leadership has sent messages to Israel warning that any further strikes by the IDF on targets within Syria’s borders would be met with Scud rockets fired deep into the Jewish state

>Syria warned that Israeli strikes on Syrian military targets would be met with the firing of Scud missiles...at IDF bases, while an attack on civilian targets would see Syria launching a counter strike on the Haifa port

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report

>Israeli forces near the Gaza Strip have been placed on high alert, fearing retaliation from the Hamas terror group over the assassination of one of its top military leaders in Gaza on Friday night.

timesofisrael.com/as-israeli-forces-go-on-high-alert-after-faqha-killing-hamas-may-be-looking-to-avoid-a-war

>Iran vows to 'liberate' Golan Heights

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226732

>The IDF is set to conduct extensive military drills in the Golan Heights and in the West Bank starting Sunday

timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank

>Nabih Berri, Speaker of the Lebanese Parliament, called Israel's proposed legislation to annex a section of disputed maritime territory a "declaration of war."

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940559,00.html

>IDF launches 2 drills in Israel’s south

timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-2-drills-in-israels-south

>“In 2017, all of Israel is under threat,” said Col. Itzik Bar of the military’s Homefront Command. Preparations are underway for Israel to deal with “very high amounts” of incoming fire, he said.

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html

>In sharp contrast to the clauses of the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt, Egypt has recently been carrying out massive development work at the airport in central Sinai.

>On the face of it, it is not clear how a large airport will help fight terror. On the basis of this claim, Israel allows Egypt to ignore the restrictions imposed by the peace treaty on the construction of military installations in Sinai and to bring more and more military forces into the peninsula.

>Egypt has already placed military forces in the Sinai, in its various arms, in a division approaching that of two military divisions

nzivnet.com/articles/5297

>In warning ahead of Passover holiday, Counter-Terrorism Bureau advises Israelis to avoid countries close to ISIS conflict zones, some Western countries, particularly Russia, France, Belgium and Germany, and India.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4941135,00.html

>Israel can expect to get hit with a cyber operation over the upcoming Passover holiday, based on a number of social-media indicators, according to a new report obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post on Monday.

>Also, the Sinai was given the highest warning to avoid travel – level one of four – leading into the Passover and summer travel seasons, “even graver” than in the past, said Prime Minister’s Office Counterterrorism Bureau chief Eitan Ben-David at a special media briefing.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312

>Hamas Acquired Heavy Short-Range Rockets, Israelis Fear Passover Massacre

jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29

---

Passover begins in 3 days

thanks Brazil

Reminder that when Trump refuses to escalate the attacks you will all be disgraced and purged for your niggerdom.

Fuck Drumpf

Glory to Syria

Allah Souriya Bashar ou Bas

Guys do you think that Assad knows about the memes and support he has here?

Did senpai notice us?

So when No Chin Boy is in Russian exile, will he do eye exams?

He was trained for that.

We will know soon.

Kikes are so fucking annoying it's no wonder why everybody hates them.

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

>Israel to enforce week-long closure of West Bank, Gaza for Passover holiday

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/142132-170407-israel-to-enforce-week-long-closure-of-west-bank-gaza-for-passover-holiday

When are you cucks going to be range banned? At first you cucks worshipped ISIS and when they started to get BTFO you jumped on the Assad train for the years these generals have been going. Just admit you're all scum of the worst pond in Sup Forums and fuck off to lefty/pol/ instead because you sure as hell don't belong here.

Daily reminder that /sg/ is a forum of peace and uses weaponized autism to bomb terrorist multiple times while /ptg/ is just an extension of the_donald that sucks orange cock

Real news broth to you by romaniabro!

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

I always wonder the same. What will he think about a nepalese tile anime forum that supports him.

>tfw he may be here with us from time to time

WTF I love Indonesia now

anti-trump shills like you need to try harder

Soon to be replaced with Trump's image.

Why are you chanting death to america like a bunch of sand niggers?

I think it's a shame that trump slapped assad's shit but I pretty much think it's going to end there, hopefully. War is shit

I'm getting tired now. It's been like three days straight. Are you tired? I'm just going to roll with it. Assad does have a faggy lisp. Later, guys.

Question: Who is Assad a bigger bitch for?

Russia?
Iran?

Both of them yank him around like a dog on a leash.

Next question:

If Trump installs a strongman, like el Sisi in Egypt, to replace the chinless manlet, and keep the Snackbar retards in check, would that work for you?

Next question:

How long will Hezbollah survive once Weak Chin Boy is in Russian exile?

when will your morons leave us alone again?

Awww reddit wants his safespace. But I know the solution, r/t_d would be the perfect place for that.

> At first you cucks worshipped ISIS
thats just wrong.

But what is totally true is that r/ptg is now on the ISIS and Al-Qaeda train.
How is your live with moderate head choppers?

ayyo hol up lmao, bishes be trippin if yall think our syrian brothers be cray, senpai

Assad is guilty.

twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/850467494284230656

Daily reminder that /sg/ supports BASED ASSAD since years ago and no amount of /ptg/ and /r/the_donald raids can change that

Sean hannity is right now claiming there were known chemical weapons at the Syrian Airt base

I saw the images of the canisters all tossed around haphazardly..... I read those were disused/decommissioned containers

Where are the strong refutations to this claim?

The US major media are all hammering this story to the absolute max like I've never heard anything before..

Assad's government needs to get the facts out and present them at the UN showing they did not drop any chems

>if you disagree with me you are a shill

You are for everything is board this against. You will get yours, sandnigger. Mark me.

>when trump blatantly fucks everything up and people are blind enough to not only be alright with it but embrace needless the aggression over a chemical strike which was quite obviously employed by a second or third party as the government would have literally nothing to gain from undertaking such a thing

maybe human beings deserve to be killed in nuclear fire and the ensuing hellscape because you fucking idiots sure as shit seem intent on provoking fucking massive war with a serious adversary to this day

>sam just tells me to take it easy

>When are you cucks going to be range banned? At first you cucks worshipped ISIS and when they started to get BTFO you jumped on the Assad train for the years these generals have been going. Just admit you're all scum of the worst pond in Sup Forums and fuck off to lefty/pol/ instead because you sure as hell don't belong here.
>You worshipped ISIS
So this is the new bullshit that will be attempted.

This x 9,000

just doin muh part ameribro!

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SSSSNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF YES NICE HILLARY YES QUITE YES

>I pretty much think it's going to end there,
It's not, Tillerson stated they want Bashar out now. They went full neocon and it seems like it's just the beginning

Death to america

This.

Btw somebody please post that OP pic with the soldiers doing a selfie with the /sg/ flags on their faces

>he wasnt around for nasheedposting
Everyone wanted to join ISIS, fag.

>Rusty barrels
Again, weak as fuck.

Pro-Trump shills like yourself need to come up with a better means of support than simply shouting "shill"

Look at these fucking tools on r/The_GoodGoy:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/642yzj/watch_this_cnn_reporters_jaw_hit_the_floor_we/

They actually believe that helping Jihadists in Idlib is somehow a victory for LE GOD EMPEROR

To answer my own question (because every Austrian Sup Forumsack is obviously the same person):
The_Donald is butthurt because they get constantly BTFO in their own General, so they decided to shit on other threads instead.
They need some kind of enemy, so that they don't have to accept the fact that Trump just made it clear that he will support kike interests and that he will support Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Aww trump supporter is mad because of an ISIS image, meanwhile Trump is acting as the airforce of ISIS.

Die sand nigger.

Maybe Trump shouldn't have been a fucking retard and look like the opposite of what you doofus' voted him for.

Like what kind of fucking idiot does the opposite of what you wanted and then you cheer on when Neo-Cons and Hillary support it?

Are you seriously not going to criticize him?

SAY IT AINT SO

>The US major media are all hammering this story to the absolute max like I've never heard anything before..
I take it you weren't paying attention to politics when we invaded Iraq?

Plz respond, Assad cock gobblers

When you stop raiding /ptg/

I did criticize him I literally just did in the post you replied to. This isn't trump's or bannon's fault it's fucking mattis, mattis is fucking shit.

>flag
>reddit browser
checks out

i have a better name to call you
C U C K
U
C
K

benis

>What is ironic shitposting
That's not worshipping you stupid fuck, though it makes sense if you can't tell the difference as you seem to have fallen for the god emperor meme.

Trump is president it's his fault

>twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/850467494284230656
the image of the jumble of canisters is not persuasive

if those were active they would not be tossed about like discarded trash and the party line is the Missiles were aimed away from what they claim are the canisters so saying they were disturbed by the bombing won't fly

"When you kill innocent children, innocent babies — babies, little babies — with a chemical gas that is so lethal, people were shocked to hear what gas it was..."
Sarin was never mentioned by Trump or Nikki Haley
From the Pentagon:
"U.S. officials said the gas was likely chlorine, with TRACES of a nerve agent LIKE sarin," maybe.
apnews.com/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc

>Daily reminder that when the Donald was weeping for dead syrian children, these kikes at their foreign office were having a toast to the atrocities.
Now go be good goys and support your president.

Fuck off and die

I mean you literally cheered for LE BASED MAD DOG

He's a good commander, but he's a god damn retarded politician who sees everything Liberal and Neo-Con

>le Kosovo was great!

Give me a fuckin break

>Its not Trump's fault
Is he the president or is Mattis?

You are projecting alot of opinions I don't have fucktard.

There's no difference between ironic and non-ironic shitposting you brain-fried turdlicker

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850527351821795328
Layaminah bombardment, at northen Hama, from this night. Video inside

That's a remnant from the OPCW destruction program after the 2013 Ghouta incident. Any chemical weapons Syria would have are newly produced, not Soviet-era like those seen on recent pictures. And they wouldn't be lying around in the open.

>the image of the jumble of canisters is not persuasive

Leftists yanking their narrative about it is, though. The left doesn't yield ground until they're literally dead on it.

Noone is raiding you ffs. /sg/ is a small bunch of anons without the capacity to raid. Look, there is literally only one Austrian (me) itt.

/sg/ wanted this war

/ptg/ will finish the war

A question for Americans on /sg/: Did you vote for Trump? If so, then you can't complain.

If people in your own General say that Trump did shit, then could there be the small possibility, that he actually really fucked up?

Do you really think that everyone who thinks that supporting Al-Quaeda is a bad thing, is a shill?

>alot... fucktard.

Death to America
Death to Israel
A curse upon the Jews
Victory to Sup Forums!

Yes, there has been a well documented shill attack right now

Even if you don't, I sure as hell was a goer on /ptg/, and they looooved Mattis' position without looking at the rest of the shit he's said

He's a good general, but a terrible fucking politician and Trump shouldn't listen to him

Honestly shouldn't listen to anyone but Bannon and formerly Flynn

oh, sorry, i did not realize that i already answered to that post.

would /pol be ok with Assad tripfagging or would that still make him a fag?

FUCKING PRO TRUMP FAGS GET OUT OF /SG/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God I hate fucking faggots like you.
Voting for someone means you have to 100% support every action they take? You can't ever disagree with the decisions they make?
Really if you think this way, you are fucking retarded.
t. Trump voter and still supporter

>When you stop raiding /ptg/
We are not. Sup Forums hates you plebbitors.

thus

wow I love Hillary now

>You can't complain if the person you voted for did the exact opposite of what he said on campaign trail
Stupid as fuck, particularly when the alternative was Clinton who was quite vocal about wanting to bring down Assad.

>sg/ wanted this war
>
>/ptg/ will finish the war

I'm not convinced /sg/ was behind all of the raids on /ptg/, but a few fags from here were involved.

There was a larger raid from r/politics. And Brock's crew is usually involved, although spastically.

Not trying to start a war with /sg/ that they will lose. Just supplying context and my thoughts.

godspeed to russia's pilots and airmen; quite a fucking thing to deal with, having the world's largest military act as a fucking proxy of ISIS, i imagine.

boy oh boy are those boys getting some priceless experience and flight hours in the sandbox right now, though.

i can scarcely believe it has come to this

>Do you really think that everyone who thinks that supporting Al-Quaeda is a bad thing, is a shill?
>Yes

wew

No.

Nice.

>falling for a reddit-tier paint edit

>w-were not raiding you
Plenty of evidence to the contrary get fucked

Really? Nice!
It seems like i have to take a look to r/ptg now.
hmmm, sounds about right. People are just being honest.

>like a bunch of sand niggers
>like

>wouldn't be lying around in the open.
So how are we claiming we know they were stored at this base is all we have are satellite imagery?

We are claiming the base was the place they loaded the chems..

if they are using this image of old junk cans as proof they need to be called out

If they're just saying ;l"Trust us we know , we're are the Government and can not reveal how we know." then fuck this whole conversation its pointless.

I am so fucking confused right now, because I have to shill with so many IPs. See