Racism against whites in South Korea

The parents of these two little girls (Dad is white and their mother Korean) had to flee Korea after being harassed by the locals (This is from their blog) who didn't aprove her marrying and having kids with a foreigner.
How do we end racism against whites in Korea ? It's a taste of our own medicine perhaps ?

Why do you want to end racism in Korea?

once we fix white birthrates at home then we can become the new nigs and export our genes across the globe. so this guy is on his own for now.

They're hot. You think daddy gives them the D? I would if they were mine.

You forgot that whites are a minority. So yes, maybe it is a taste of our own medicine.

They hate foreigners, not just whites.

Why are you thinking about that ? They're just innocent girls..

please don't do that

>flag

not even surprised

>be colombian
>DIOS MIO MY COMPADRES ARE OPPRESSED IN A FOREIGN LAND
>makes a fucking Sup Forums thread about it
>gets whooped
good job

Why would you want to live in South Korea as a white man?

The work hours are murder.

>How do we end racism against whites in Korea ?
Why would we?
Just because we fucked up in our western countries welcoming foreigners from the middle-east doesn't mean Japan and South Korea should do the same.
I'm white and I support racism against whites in South Korea, they have a right to keep their country to themselves, whites have nothing to do there

How could you see such hot little girls and not think such things?

I would give you the brazen bull if you were mine.

Betas who cant get a girl in their homeland go there. A decent looking white guy is instantly in the top 10% over there

Good for Korea. I respect that. We understand how it feels to have others come into our communities and countries.

Old news

Think about the girls, they don't deserve that

please, you should not endorse their racist behavior.

Because for some reason you find pan faced yellow whores attractive. Its a mental illness

'Good for them kicking us out, we are just like niggers and ruin their communities'
C U C K
U
C
K

I would fill there bellys full of so much cum

This is good. Korea for Koreans, they will be a stronger society because of resisting jew multiculti kikery.

Did you know it used to be this way in the USA as well? race mixers were publicly shunned

stop

And this is exactly why we shouldn't racemix.
You create individuals who don't belong anywhere.

Good job Korea.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

I know where they belong winky face full stop

You end it by removing all Koreans and replacing them with White people.

Koreans are always super-tribalist; it's in their blood. Like Jews or Niggers.

We don't. Either they figure it out on their own or they don't. Don't push your standards onto others. Also, Koreans love white people. Go to Korea and find out!

those girl would fit in in any western country

>they don't deserve that
Yes, those little half breeds do.
They look so fun hungry. I bet daddy feeds them every night.

This is exactly why you should never race mix.

You'll end up having pictures of your kids discussed on Sup Forums

I can confirm this. It was pretty easy to get laid. However most of the dudes there stare you down and constantly try to outdrink you because that's their only way of humiliating you since they can't kick your ass

Y-yamerooo.!...

They made their issue public, so are their photos.

I'm not doing anything wrong.

Look at that little slut presenting herself. She knows she's daddy's little toy.

We don't, fuck off. Every nation has a right to self-determination.

What do you do with racemixees?
Obviously the racemixers are prime targets on the day of the rope, but the children dindu nuffin

South koreans are good people just like the japanese. Having low immigrants from shitty places to keep things pure.

I like how you guys are like rivals but don't get too extreme. Race mixing should always be rare.

I found it was opposite in Korea most of the dudes seemed like they hated me. I'm kind of tall 6'2 so I stuck out like a pasty ghost

Why do you care if you're hispanic

Ship them to Europe they will take anything

Id never have hapas of my own, but those who are half white half asian look significantly better than the majority of pure asian. Not pure white, but definitely better than pure asian

Honourary

I'm white and love korea, so this is within my interest.

Mestizos are all technically hapas.

hapa bait thread

>"""""""white""""""""""

>Defending racemixers

Those rapists, thieves, and liars are not "good people". Their crime rate is more than 4 times that of the native population, they are overrepresented in the gambling business like featherheads in the US, in the media like Jews, always pushing for apologies for nonexistent atrocities like Jews and Blacks, always say they are Japanese when committing crimes overseas... etc

They aren't entitled to shit. Just because they are little girls, doesn't mean an entire culture needs to accept them. Leave Koreans alone

Go back to your home, faggot (reddit)

Things could be worse, at least they aren't male.

What a pretty little cimdumpster. Bet daddy really cleaned her up later.

Well there's no convincing you. Don't let blind hate cloud your judgement too much. I like your style though.

Confirmed Faggot

I really hate the word HAPA

let's not kid ourselves, you'll never have a kid.

dont care

Elliot Rodger here

calm yourself habibbi

Quit trying so hard to fit in fag
Theyre kids who are being picked on cause theyre better than the other kids (more white)
Kys cuck

I listened to his entire manifesto.

I already have daughters of my own and I do them. Don't be jealous.

>The parents of these two little girls (Dad is white and their mother Korean) had to flee Korea after being harassed by the locals

Good, race mixing faggots should be hung.

Blind love can be a lot worse than blind hate.

Besides, I laid down plenty of actual reasons rather than "I hate them because they look different lol", so it's not exactly blind, is it?

Shamefur dispray.

This is the same fucking thread we had yesterday

No joke, 2/3 hapas I've met turned out to be extremely far right and obsessed with nazis, even a girl.

Really activated my almonds.

Cry moar

>Obviously the racemixers are prime targets on the day of the rope, but the children dindu nuffin

Sterilization.

They literally worship the west. They're just self hating. Only way to get em over is more exposure aka parents were pussies for leaving.

Hapa threads every day. I wish the ugly little mutt posting these would just suicide by cop already.

Dame tu numero papi

They will grow up to be enemy soldiers one day.

>we could have had this
>instead we got judaized xenophilia

posting this thread again?

>racism
maybe the dad is being a faggot and should stop

There should be no Whites into interracial relationship or citizen status in Korea. They should have been wiped out, but homogenous society must be respected since they are alive

That's not racism against whites, it's racism against half-breeds which is fine.

then what the fuck canadian people do? they are a mix of a lot of things

There is actually a place on planet earth that's composed entirely of hapas, it's called eastern russia.

I always wanted to be born in korea, have korean friends, go to k-pop concerts and polluting my liver with soju every single weekend, and you tell me to cry more ?

I find it very discouraging and unfair.

STOP

algeria surprising no one

The leftists (pro N Korean, anti-American) are recipients of an ideology first instilled by Japanese imperialists and adopted by North Koreas regime. Their ideology demonizes non-Asians, and touts Korean racial purity. I've seen the leftists in Korea demonstrating not just anti-American politics, of hatred of all things western including English influence in their language. Korean society is very homogenous. Westerners enjoy a certain amount of fame just being different, but there are limits. Parents do not favor their children marrying outside their race. Koreans believe their culture is superior. The Korean press is almost entirely leftists, and have been propagating this idea, that the west has an obsession with Korea, and that North Koreans are their sympathetic brothers, separated by foreign( American) political imperatives. They really don't get it, that the Kim regime despises the South as traitors and mix-breed animals, and would kill them all as a righteous deed, best done before breakfast on the day it is possible. This leftist delusion in the south is a generation development that is quickly eclipsing the greatness that once was the Republic of Korea. Stupidity is not just abstract theory, and I have my doubts that Korea can save itself before they blow themselves up. Don't waste too much energy trying to figure them out or save them.

wtf I am a leftist now

>The one on the left already sucking off a black cannon

This is rich coming from a country that refuse to report crime and has a frighteningly large amount of "missing person" cases.

>Blind love can be a lot worse than blind hate

Two sides of the same coin. They can both be bad. Tbh im not entirely sure of south korea's statistics but most of them I have seen are western civilization influenced and friendly. The one's I have personally seen in the US and those online.

>I'm white and I support racism against whites
Thanks for the laughs!
Never change Sup Forums

BLEACHED

Elliot was honestly not that bad looking. It's his own fault for being an autistic sperg.

>Why would you want to live in South Korea as a white man?

This is the real question

ridiculous larpers

koreans are not cucks thats why they fight the intruders

the koreans*

implying USA doesn't love mixed race like them

Why Japanese always think they're so much better than everyone else?

There's more retarded female koreaboos with creepy yellow fever than vice versa nowadays

the thing is, the whole situation he was born into feeded into his weird persona

Honestly this. Even if you've got yellow fever or really want to go to Asia for some reason, Taiwan and Japan have far better work culture. Fuck even China does if you're willing to say fuck it and live in a disgusting shit hole, South Korea is nice but they have an absurdly harsh corporate climate for almost all jobs.

rope

>MY COUNTRY IS GOING TO BECOME A MULTIRACIAL MULTICULTURAL MYSTERY MEAT SHITHOLE SO I'M TAKING EVERYONE DOWN WITH ME

How to separate serious nationalists from LARPers who want to piss off their liberal friends.

>The parents of these two little girls (Dad is white and their mother Korean) had to flee Korea after being harassed by the locals

Good. Riceboilers deserve the rope.