I know Sup Forums hates gays, but would you let a man fuck you for a billion dollars?

I know Sup Forums hates gays, but would you let a man fuck you for a billion dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo
youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course. It's a billion dollars.

yeah but only if he didn't have the gay aids and I could dress up as a qt grill

So much for morals, huh?

Does he have STDs? Is he gentle? Although I guess it doesn't matter. I'd have enough money to reconstruct my anus.

Yep. A billion is a lot of money.

10000 lives worth of income is worth a dick in the ass

No Sup Forums loves gay and blacked threads. They would never allow discussion on young women and get banned while they are at it.

It's a billion dollars

Make it a tranny and you got yourself a deal.

>would you take 10 minutes of embarassment and self degradation for 1,000 piles of a million dollars and live in luxury and total freedom for the rest of your life

Yes, of course. People do far worse. I'd kill you for 20 grand.

i'd probably let a dude fuck me for 500 dollars desu

>without anyone ever knowing besides me and the fag
Yes. 100%. Taking it in the ass for the well being of generations upon generations of your bloodline is a just sacrifice. I've been shot and blown up before, a dick won't hurt that much.

>if other people had to know
Nope. Rather die broke than have to be reminded by people that I got fucked in the ass.

No. Not for any amount of money.
Fuck of die.
"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

thats a gay ass question but i think we all would do the same

I'd do it for a tenth of that.

If you've never done anything more morally reprehensible then getting fucked in the ass you probably dont belong on Sup Forums.

No shit!

I'm the straightest person you'll ever meet, and I'd do it for 50,000

>a billion dollars
so you're asking if id sacrifice my ass for having the funds to actually get shit done in the political scene instead of shitposting from my computer? hell yea

best I can do is $19,500

Yall niggas sick.
You projecting.
No love for homo thugs.
youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo

you could save lives with a billion dollars, I could help my poor parents

Some guy would pay that much to fuck me? It's the biggest compliment ever and I get a billion dollars? Seems pretty easy OP.

Obviously, i'd just endure it. Anyone that says no is just a retard, you could pay to hire a hitman to kill the guy after wards anyways.

how many times? How violently? There are details that must be known before I accept what could be a jackass genie tier proposal.

I'd pay for the privilege of torching a leaf.

I'd definitely bite down on the proverbial mouthpiece and let some disease-free fag fuck my ass.

I would not step on that puppy for 18 billion.

I can pray the gay away. I can't pray away puppy murder.

>I'd kill you for 20 grand.

I would let the dude fuck me for a billion but Tiffany would have to pay me two billion. Yuck.

Sure, I'll just take a roofie so I don't remember and maybe a muscle relaxer too.

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Repent faggots.
This life means nothing, money means nothing.
Kill a batty boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI

That niggas pants are fresh af

no.

Yes. It's a smart investment.

If you dont do it. And for free. You get ass cancer and many other kinds of sins and diseases. It's the definition of irony but nobody cares. If there were no such thing as destroyed vaginas you'd have a point. But if you poo. You are doing same movements to your G spot. Don't light your hair on fire over damage that is never there. Jews love it when you copulate for them

This

>AS he lieth
>with a woman
>does neither
Oops you're still a zionist nigger and a sell out. Go sag your pants some more

>implying the majority is worth that much
Lower the price to 50k and see how they respond

why

He doesn't know about Truvada

In Brazil there's this joke:
"Which is worst, smoking or giving your ass to other man?
A: Being fucked; smoking only stains your lungs, getting fucked by somebody else stains the name of your whole family"
I would never be a sodomite.

Grab em. Smoking does not stain your lungs. I guess Ronaldo and his surrogacies were a disgrace. Hagar too. David and Jonathan too. Brazilians are useless Fish people