Did Google put this guy on the front page of YouTube everyday way back in the day in order to push some kind of subtle...

Did Google put this guy on the front page of YouTube everyday way back in the day in order to push some kind of subtle propaganda?

I thought the same thing. They've had many similar efforts too.

Who knows. He's irrelevant now.

What kind of agenda would they have been pushing?

DOIN YOUR MOM

he looks different now heh

literally who

Who cares? No one takes sh*tskins seriously except other sh*tskins and they have no power.

Probably. No one actually watched him, he was more of a redirectory to other videos, hence a double-click for ad revenue.

I almost feel bad considering how washed up and irrelevant he is. His life just fell apart after dating that Asian bitch.

No, they took him down and replaced him with a black woman to push an agenda. RIP ray.

see

was that 2008?

almost a decade ago. fucking scary.

not really, he just capitalized in the early years of youtube stardom. he was one of the first actual youtube """celebrities""", but he went nowhere with his career after dropping his shitty show

what happened to him?

RWJ has been irrelevant for years. But maybe. They seem to put on the front page or trending page whoever is pushing their agenda, mainly subtly (like music videos encouraging youth to dress/dance/speak/conduct themselves in degenerate manners). Alex Jones is on the trending page right now, so I don't know.

What was his name again? I remember Sup Forums used to hate him.

I've actually looked that guy up recently. He stopped making videos in like 14 or some shit. Said he did everything on youtube that can be done and he wanted to do something else. Tried some TV acting shit I believe but not sure how that turned out.

That was long before ad revenue was flowing on youtube.

kek well it was a smart move by him, i know he lurked Sup Forums for the latest memes but making videos every day must've bored him