America is back faggots

Call me burger one more time, I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8
cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

burger

Burger

Burger

10 FEET HIGHER

Burger

>Let's Make It Happen Faggots
#FireKushner
#KeepBannon

MAGA bitches. Come get some

burger

Have fun in Iraq again. What's another two trillion dollars down the drain

Have fun with a president who wants to pour coal into your rivers and deregulate your shady fucking banks

I'm sure this will work out well, there's historical precedent for this just being peachy

I don't like burgers

>b-but Assad dindu nuffin, h-he a g-good boy

bar gar

I've worked with your marines a couple of times and the whites were a minority. How is this representative of your picture?

Burger

Get the fuck out of my country

I wear the label "Burger" proudly at this point desu. These fags are just jealous they can't win as many Gold Medals at the Olympics or put a fucking man on The Moon, let alone a rover on Mars

burger burger burger burger burger burger burger burger burger burger burger burger

Glassed

burger
>Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8

They're just jealous of our aircraft carriers.

There's no you in burg-

>Sending other peoples' children to get killed so the jews can continue to rob you

Compels one to wonder.

wow, great meme, really convinced me.

>America isn't the policeman of the world

kys hippie

this is now a faterican hate thread

We're here to fuck shit up. fuck off cunts

OOOOOOO EEEE LOOKS LIKE YOU FUCKERS WANT TO GET FREED

>Compels one to wonder.
Your post compelled me to wonder how someone can be so fucking retarded to believe that jews control the world.

yes send more whites to the meat grinder yeahhhh USA USA USA

Enjoy killing and dying for the glory of Israel, burger

>Sending white men to die for Israel is a good thing

Hispanics love the Marines. Must have good recruiters in Texas and Arizona...

You already did this thread. You're sad.

Did we ever really leave?

You're next roach.

Prompts one to ruminate upon how someone could think I wasn't using jews ironically.

>We work for israel meme
We don't give a fuck about Israel. We did under bush. Today it's for that sweet, sweet black gold.

Proud burger here. Even my captcha is red white and blue.

You're part of the problem, man. Ironic joo posting is still joo posting.

israel pls

burger + shart in mart

>A

>he thinks this is an insult

No, its for greater israels expansion into Syrian land, retard. And so they can install a kike bank in syria. Then the only countries left without rothschild central banks will be Iran and North Korea. We already got the other 5 since 2001.

After assad is defeated, all the christians in the region will be murdered by the rebels we armed. You kike shills deserved everything and more that Hitler did to you.

>a fucking conspiratard
Your shilling a pro-kremlin narrative, nigger.

burger x2

OKAY FAGGOT YOU JUST MADE A HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE. YOU HAD THE OPTION TO LEAVE THE THREAD WHEN ASKED BUT YOU DIDN’T TAKE THE DIPLOMATIC WAY OUT. I’LL SERIOUSLY WIRE THE MONEY TO WHATEVER ARMPIT YOU LIVE IN TO PAY FOR YOUR FLIGHT TICKET. IS ASSUMING THAT IT EVEN HAS WESTERN UNIONS AND AIRPORTS GIVING YOUR DEFORMED TURD COUNTRY GIVING YOU TOO MUCH CREDIT? BETTER YET, I’LL PAY YOUR LOST WAGES FOR WHATEVER CORNER FRUIT WAGON SALESMAN JOB YOU’VE MANAGED TO SECURE WHICH YOU PROBABLY DO UNDER THE TABLE SO YOU CAN RECEIVE UNEMPLOYMENT. I’M, SURE YOUR MOM HAS ALREADY PAID THIS MONTH’S RENT. SO I’LL DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT. YOU BETTER START LIFTING BEFORE YOU’LL ARRIVE, I’VE BEEN PRACTICING BRAZILIAN JEV JITSU SINCE BEFORE YOUR COUNTRY EVEN HAD DEMOCRACY AND I LIFT EVER DAY. WHAT’S YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS?

(you)

burger

whats your point, Texas?

fucking double down burger with a side of butthurt.

Burger

Burger

Fuck you, you fat piece of shit

M
SHART
H
A
MAR
T

A FUCKING B*RGER

Burger

burger x3

Americans can't even make a proper sandwich... my eyes hurt, just look all that non-cheese and non-meat.

You drumpf supporters just got jooied by your kosherized (((america first))) hero. The izzie jackals will soon be feasting on the syrian corpse….annexing land and harvesting body organs and resupplying their joohadi useful idiots in the safe zones….all without paying for the carnage themselves or sacrificing their own. Any wonder the tribe has such contempt for goys? Reminds of the old joke: “Why did Jehovah invent Christians? So there would be someone to pay retail at the furniture store”.

Fuck drumpf and fuck his supporters

Good goy.

(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

>being this fucking autistic

Thanks for the lelz

made me kek

Burger burger burger silly trump cultist burger

You're a racemixed, kikeloving, overweight, martsharting, nascar watching and retarded rural burger.

We're going to put you in a small country and bomb it.

So this is how the second civil war starts....tragic with a side of cheesy fries....

No tanks, No troops. Just missiles you gonad zero wanker church mouse. Fucking loads of missiles and about 3 kills. A man in a hire truck can do better.

You forgot guns...and rights.

PEW PEW PEW LOSE TO THE VIETCONG PEW PEW PEW IRAQI BABBY INCUBATORS PEW PEW PEW HELICOPTER MAN PEW PEW PEW THE SHAH PEW PEW PEW SADDAM PEW PEW PEW OSAMA PEW PEW PEW MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PEW PEW PEW RAY GUN'S MUJAHIDEEN PEW PEW PEW GADDAFI PEW PEW PEW MUH """WIPE OFF THE MAP""" PEW PEW PEW MUH CHRISTIAN PROTECTING HEZBOLLAH AND ASSAD

OKAY LOSER YOU JUST MADE A HUUUUGE FUCKING MISTAKE. YOU HAD THE OPTION TO LEAVE THE CHEMICAL ALI SHIT ALONE AND LEAVE THE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN ALONE WHEN ASKED BUT YOU DIDN’T TAKE THE DIPLOMATIC WAY OUT. I’LL SERIOUSLY WIRE THE MONEY TO WHATEVER LOW-ENERGY SYRIAN ARMPIT YOU LIVE IN TO PAY FOR YOUR FLIGHT TICKET. IS ASSUMING THAT IT EVEN HAS WESTERN UNIONS AND AIRPORTS(NOT ANYMORE LOL) GIVING YOUR DEFORMED SPADE-SHAPED COUNTRY GIVING YOU TOO MUCH CREDIT? BETTER YET, I’LL PAY YOUR LOST WAGES FOR WHATEVER CORNER FRUIT WAGON DICTATOR JOB YOU’VE MANAGED TO SECURE WHICH YOU PROBABLY DO UNDER THE TABLE SO YOU CAN RECEIVE PUTIN'S DEVELOPMENT AID. I’M, SURE YOUR CONSTITUENCY HAS ALREADY PAID THIS MONTH’S RENT. SO I’LL DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT. YOU BETTER START READING THE ART OF THE DEAL BEFORE YOU’LL ARRIVE, I’VE BEEN PRACTICING JEW JITSU DEBATE TACTICS SINCE BEFORE YOUR COUNTRY EVEN HAD ELECTRICITY AND I DRINK DIET COKE EVERY DAY. WHAT’S YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS?

(((Berger)))

AMERISHART

faggot

Burger

>implying the goyim has rights

Is a burger still a burger if it's only 60% intact and 40% of it is Shit?

I'm stealing your imagen... just like my ex-girlfriend took my dignity... BY FORCE!!!!!

Back to what? Being israels cuckboy?

That's you though

Sorry I misunderstood. Moving on now

Benis

We just lost 2 wars

Hey guys, it's just 4D chess.

Israel is the only state that in the middle east that is truly fit to govern. All other states in the middle east are totalitarian islamic shitholes.

Prove me wrong.

>pro tip
you can't

Its the truth, do some research instead of being a biased moron

Israel is also totalitarian. It has illegally occupied Syria and caused all the shit that US has to deal with. They are so sick in the head they run hospitals for the people they wound to make sure their own hospitals are 100% pure Israeli Jew. Their government is so bad it is hated by the normal Jewish pollution around the world. You also need to have a separate passport unless you like being fucked in the arse every time you go down the shops. I doubt you have done any real research or have left you inbred country farm.

WE NEVER LEFT THO

but Trump is just a kikelover. He dindu nuffin.

>hurr durr just google it
EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

amerilard

Israel needs to be completely nuked. It would make the muslims admire, fear, and respect us, and we could finally start to clean the kikes out of our enterainment media, government, banks, and news.

It is the best solution. Hitler was right.