Tell me why I should support a third world dictator over my own president

Tell me why I should support a third world dictator over my own president.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"le ebin putin xDDD"

>Tell me why I should support a third world dictator over my own president.
Obligatory reminder that Obama was your president too.

because he leads the only stable country in the middle east that didn't become an Islamified Shiite shithole

Because pol is filled with a bunch of retards who hate Jews more than they love america

>putin bots pushed the pro russia / syria narrative too hard and now its backfiring..

lol

>I get to choose which evil dictators I support
Okay, you wahhabi loving shitcunt. You can go fuck yourself with a camel for all I care.

sage

assad is a shitskin and therefore belongs in a grave filled with pig carcasses

You shouldn't.

This is exactly correct.

You should simply not support anything Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton do. Pretty easy, buddy. Stop being a fucking tool

Assad did absolutely fucking nothing wrong.

nerve gassing children is a bit much, he paid a view light and meager price for what has happened and should be grateful the U.S hasn't killed him yet fucking monster people are on pol are sad, warped individuals.
My only regret is we can't deport these assad child murdering lovers back to their third world shithole where they can enjoy all this first hand baby killing themselves instead of being keyboard warrior pussies and faggots

You shouldn't exactly. However, you should recognize that Assad didn't do anything, and that Trump is at fault.

Because the third world dictator is standing up to the petrodollar world scam and wants independence from globalism, your own president is a puppet with less power than one of the third world dictator's fingernail

you shouldn't but if trump drops bannon, fuck him.

He nerve gassed, what like 70 or so people? Not bad at all.

No he didn't dipshit. That was the rebels.

Please tell me more

The rebels don't have jets

Proof it was from a jet? Also suspect the US could have done it. Why the hell would Assad gas his citizens only days before peace talks? Are you a shill?

based assad fights the jew
drymph licks the boot of the jew

Tomato tomato

>1 post by this ID
Slide it

Fucking what is Isreal

>inb4 "kike"

Not an argument

See, you're treating assad like he's a human. Mudslimes have their brain replaced with a Koran.

Not an argument

Assad isn't a mudslime, hes Greek. Look at his fucking eyes.

You will be a much more useful idiot to our benevolent liberators.

Kike

second time I've read obama pushed back on the war with syria

Exactly, everyone knows that jews use sandals.

Syrians are the suburban and rural retards of the ar*b world.

Because you're brainwashed by foreigners posting in Sup Forums.

Nah, but they have tens of millions of dollars, a proven history of chem use, factories, and Saudi backing.

Pretty much this, Trump just needs to slap him around for show like Wrestlemania. It satisfies the crowds.

Definitely wouldn't do that. Still unsure of what Trumps endgame is in Syria...

Because one is fake news and the other is fake news

I don't think it's really shills on either side. Years ago, we would have "based Assad" threads unironically, the majority of the board still being Ron Paul-aligned. Up until yesterday, there was no conflict between supporting both Trump and Assad. But now that Trump did a complete 180, Sup Forums entered its own civil war. I don't blame either side. You can't just scream shill, you could say it about either side and blame either one. Syria has been this fucking weird for a while now, with three or more very different factions all fighting each other, and the United States two party system cannot possibly represent all the opinions there, though ironically both seem to be united against Assad. I don't know. Of course the shills are still here to some extent, taking advantage of the chaos. But I still believe the majority are actual Trump or actual Assad supporters. Perhaps it will calm down some as people think on it more and choose what to really believe.

You drumpf supporters just got jooied by your kosherized (((america first))) hero. The izzie jackals will soon be feasting on the syrian corpse….annexing land and harvesting body organs and resupplying their joohadi useful idiots in the safe zones….all without paying for the carnage themselves or sacrificing their own. Any wonder the tribe has such contempt for goys? Reminds of the old joke: “Why did Jehovah invent Christians? So there would be someone to pay retail at the furniture store”.

Fuck drumpf and fuck his supporters

Because this third-world dictator is the best thing for the Middle East, a friend of Russia, has met with multiple western right-wing parties and people in the past, and more fucking around in the middle east = more refugees

Why in the ever living fuck would he even gas-bomb his own people? How stupid can this guy be?

Kike

Maybe because it wasn't him.

The same thing happened earlier in 2013: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack

A Turkish member of parliament claimed to have definitive proof that the Turkish intelligence agency and the Turkish government were involved in supplying Syrian terrorists with Sarin-gas components. The member of parliament has since been locked up for high treason and the journalist who published it had to flee to Germany where he lives in exile.

Exactly.

You shouldn't, he's a filthy sandnigger.

You clearly don't know much about Assad if you think like this. Go check out his interviews and actually do a bit of research. What's the point of being white if you're dumber than the people you're whining about?

>The izzie jackals will soon be feasting on the syrian corpse….annexing land and harvesting body organs
If you're trying to make a point you probably shouldn't make it sound so appealing.

Because Assad is actually doing something to stop Islamic State from destroying his country and Trump isn't.

More or less this. For me, I was fairly pro-Assad and pro-Trump and now I'm just confused as fuck.

Kike

Obligatory i never supported this sand nigger over my nigger president

You should be confused. You should ask yourself why you were ever pro sandnigger anything.

Enjoy the refugees m8. Assad is by far one of the best leaders in the middle east. It's actually a miracle that someone as sane as him is in charge. But sure let's just glass him and then let Syrians flood our nations. That'll be great.

Actually it's been confirmed that Assad was buying Oil from ISIS and allowing them to operate. In return they didn't attack each other.

Stop pretending like other nations are under any obligations to accept refugges, they aren't.

You sound like a nigger loving lefty. Enjoy your pet dune coon.

Are you a fucking moron? The refugee ban didn't work and is blocked. According to the federal courts, the president can't protect the country from foreign invaders because "muh discrimination." You get rid of Assad, you will flood western nations with refugees. Left wing parties will come into power because people are fucking morons and will open their borders for any poor foreigner.

I want stability in the middle east; I don't want crazy muslims running around and encouraging people to immigrate to our countries.

Still the only shitskin to lead the only stable country before you cucks with Israel supported some terrorism groups to start a "civil revolution". Islam and radical muslims will kill every christians in the middle east, only Assad, Iran and Hesbola are actually defending those you fucking cuntniggerfaggot

Let me simplify this

>Refugee crisis already happened
>Even if Assad wins there will be an insurgency like in Iraq
>Chances are it's ever going to revert back to fucked up status again
>Refugee crisis 2.0

You won't win by supporting anyone.

>syria
>stable
What did he mean by this?

This screenshot is fake you fucking niggerfaggotkikeshill

look at the g in the username of the last comment

>Even if Assad wins there will be an insurgency like in Iraq
No, not at all. The situations are not even comparable. Assad was a perfectly stable ruler in control of his country. After removing Saddam, Iraq was always a mess and handing the reins to the new democratic government was never going to work. Those places need a dictator in charge; they can't handle democracy.

Finally someone that isn't fucking stupid around here!

Before the CIA funded "moderate" rebels to try and topple him, it was very stable and even protected religious minorities.

>Yes I got rid of the territory ISIS and HTS have and they're just going to go away.

Are you really that naive to believe this?

The artifact below the 'a' wouldn't be there if the editor just sampled and drew a box over the text in paint. Fuck off back to /leftypol/.

Ol' Barry's not looking so bad now, is he? At least he didn't risk WWIII over "think of the children!"

No of course not. Again, that's why you need a dictator for these people. You need someone who will do the dirty work and exterminate treachery before it can begin or seriously take root. You don't seriously believe that ISIS would have gotten anywhere if it wasn't for US backing do you?

Your Jewry has no power over me kike you fuck off first

Well, at first Assad let Isis do whatever they wanted since they weren't a treat to him, he was finding the other terrorism groups. But now they are all fighting him. But yeah, those muslims only understand dictatorship, if you look at history, every time the west removed a dictator shit hitted the fan and radical muslim turned it into a hell hole. If Assad is remove syria will turn into a taliban shithole 2.0

Okay. Your government is a Terrorist.

russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452

That face when you are the bad guys.

:)
Priceless

fighting*

Assad was simply doing what Trump promised us he would do: go after their families.

He is a dishonorable shitbag as far as I'm concerned.

Long live Assad.

Because he kills ISIS.

kike

Kill yourself you fucking tryhard

You shouldn't, fuck these faggots

Fuck OFF.
/pol has always been pro Trump. There is no treason. I repeat. NO TREASON. We supported him to become president even though we knew he will attack Syria. He nominated Mike Pence as VP for Christ sake. We knew he would attack Syria. And we still supported him. We supported Trump, and we supported Mike Pence, even though Pence said he wants Assad removed. We don't give a shit about Assad.

Sup Forums is still 100% pro-Trump. Shills are just doing a false flag attempt.

They are both clueless douchebags.

Fuck you gypsy. Trump openly disagreed with Pence on foreign policy during the second debate.

>I don't want to attack Syria
>I'll pick Mike Pence as VP even though he wants to attack Syria

Yeah, everyone knew what was going on, and still voted for Trump. Understand that these desperate attempts to attack Trump, exactly when he upset Putin, shows 100% that this is a shill operation.

What were you expecting Trump to do? Bend the knee to a fucking manlet !? KEK

>stable
>Shiite

Are you fucking retarded? That's an honest question. I don't want to beat the fuck out of you if you're genuinely retarded.

They're both assholes. Support neither.

Kike

I see this situation more like texas bro explained. Couldn't this unthinked action be just a trade off so Trump can push his stuff like muslim ban?

To be honest, this is true as fuck for me. I see America AS the Jews, and Trump just proved it to me. No matter who we voted for we get would Mattis, who got 98 senate votes

>Syria
> Stable

Your not a true American if you serve anyone.

kike

The dictator is holding back isis

>assuming Sup Forums's arguments run on logic

This guy gets it.
Who /ahrar-al-sham/ here?

Assad is based, Trump is kike faggot.
Enough said.

SAA & Russian forces are responible for over 80% of deaths among ISIS terrorists!

kike

We aren't invading Syria. Assad will win, and then be pressured to step down.

wow so you mean to tell me 4 years later the US doesnt have better surveillance above? lol retard

I'm watching his interviews. Not impressed.

Amnesty international alleges you've executed 50,000 people
>that's fake news, that's not true
so you're denying the executions?
>well we execute the terrorists
would you let them inspect your prisons to see if torture is going on?
>no
do you deny it?
>it's fake news, they can't come in

Is it really this easy to run a country? Just be a weasel. In every interview he calls his enemy terrorists because he knows the West doesn't like terrorists. If someone accuses him of something, he calls it a lie.

>_>

Yeah true, well atleast he controlled his populous, with all the US intervention half of Syria is supposedly seeking asylum in Europe and Western countries now. Cheers cunt.
Shit skins should be allowed to live in their own countries.

I read somewhere on Drudge Report that US military had satellite footage of the jets not only carrying out the attack but also leaving the airbase that trump ended up striking. Didn't see anything to back it up though, so not sure how much weight it holds.