EXTREME RIGHT WING SHILLS BTFO

>TFW YOUR MEME ASSAD SUPPORTERS DON'T MATTER
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-voters-idUSKBN17934M

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Shittiest pasta ever
>show of strength
Why hasn't anybody caught on to that by now? Maybe it's because you are weak

I'm starting to believe we need a war simply so that we can make men masculine again. Any man should be proud to serve his fatherland without doubt.

I wondered how many times Donnie would have to wipe his ass with the alt-white before full scale triggering broke out. How's it feel?

>You are weak

Coming from Canada?
Say something mean about Mohammed, cuck

>Many [weasel words] Trump voters welcome U.S. air strikes as show of strength
I unsubscribed from GOP emails. The only thing left for the US is to fight a civil war or give up everything and go innawoods.

You'd have to been borderline retarded to see that Trump only cared about the alt-right to get elected. No sane or even insane human being would waste time catering to such a small, unpopular group.

>thats right goys, serve and go die for israel again. we're your real fathers.

Not civil war my friend. We need our Caesar, our Napoleon. A man with a will of iron to response values and order from the chaos of the degeneracy of liberals that threatens to ruin society.

>This! This story from the original Hebrew News Network.
You have to go back

>tfw this faggot is a Syrian nationalist now.

Really makes you think

2BHFAMPAISMASANCHAN

Milo is also very disappointed. I think anyone who voted at all for foreign policy changes, or recognizes that the Middle East is currently a world war is disappointed in Trump.

masterful level trolling

We wuz Arabs n shied

The eternal Jew is a hoax made by the Germans to ruin us. Back through history, it has been the Germans who have given us ruin. They ruined Rome. They started both World Wars, events that killed more white men in history than anything else. They gave us Marx, and communism. They gave us Luther, who divided the church. Today, they control the EU and are using their position to destroy Europe. It is the vile German who we must stop.

>In interviews with more than a dozen Trump voters, many acknowledged that getting the U.S. military directly involved in the Syrian conflict was a far cry from the "America First" isolationism the Republican candidate espoused during the campaign.

13 people interview while thousands voice their complaint on Twitter. Fuck off Neocon shill.

he's still controlled op, goys

he and the rest of us are anti war
especially a war to serve the JEWS!

>Twitter bots relevant

Shills

B T F O
T
F
O

>13 people
>many

To think, if we keep imperialism, the savages of the world we have been keep under yoke and we would have do deal with all these fucking civil wars in Africa and the Middle East. That or if Britain hadn't been so retarded and drawing the lines and lumping together ethnic groups that love to kill each other.

Next you'll be saying they are Russian bots just like the Democrats.

would not

Why you care what I am saying? I am not a bot or paid? So you can suck my dick how you like me saying that to you.

>he's still controlled op, goys

Nope. Watch his interview with (((Pakman))) RBS is the real deal.

This is literally the top post on Reddit.

Lol