THIS IS /OURFUCKINGGUY/ IF TRUMP FIRES HIM IM BURNING MY MAGA HAT FUCK THAT GODDAMN KIKE KUSHNER

THIS IS /OURFUCKINGGUY/ IF TRUMP FIRES HIM IM BURNING MY MAGA HAT FUCK THAT GODDAMN KIKE KUSHNER

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
politicususa.com/2017/04/05/trumps-russia-denials-falling-steve-bannon-removed-nsc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/fire-kushner-keep-bannon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't have a MAGA hat

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

No, this guy is.

saged btw

>failed to ban muslims
>failed to unify the GOP
>failed to pass healthcare reform

He is bad for Trump.

I DO HAVE A MAGA HAT U FUCK ILL POST IT

>not being on team kush
have fun being on the side of a fat deranged alcoholic

I'm keeping a close fucking eye on the Bannon situation. That's the will tell you all you need to know.

Bannon always looks like he needs a fucking shower. What's his official position? He just sticks out like a sore thumb among the well dressed politicians.

Daily reminder to suck my uncircumcised cock, you kike motherfucker.

Don't do it mike

oy vey

www.firekushner.com

Are you going to renounce Christ for kushners kike dick like trumps whore daughter did, too?

same here

According to POLITICO Trump facilitated a sit-down between Bannon and Kushner to hash out their differences.

1. He's not a politician and doesn't care about appearances, and b. He knows how fucked everything is.

redditfag BTFO

politico lol. wasted trips

>iM Dorc

Kek

>Trump gives Bannon and Kushner a time-out

I'd pay good shekels to see this.

Bannon is a traitor. He's been the one colluding with Putin all along.

>redditfag BTFO
no, he clearly got that from Google. OP is LARPING hence no timestamp

ill burn mine too. american in canada here. Bannon is one of /our/ only guys in the whitehouse right now surrounding Trump, if he goes the dream is dead

please sage and report shill threads.

BANNON IS THE LAST HOPE AGAINST THE GLOBALIST KIKES, IF HE IS FIRED THE JEWS HAVE WON

His treason to Israel must be punished... BY DEATH.

He's the official redpill dispenser.

He used to be in charge of Breitbart, and he's against intervention in Syria. Leftcucks are triggered by him because they think he's a white nationalist. (I hope it's true.)

ILL FUCKING WRITE BANNON ACROSS MY CHEST FAGGOT

You said that for Manafort, for Cory, etc

Calm down lil shill boy

who the fuck would say that for Manafort? the guy was there for like 2 weeks and did nothing

honestly I would rather have Bannon as pres than Trump

bump

Fuck kushner

This. Trump needs to step up his game and clean out the corruption.

OP is leftypol btw

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NAO

(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

>>>r/the_donald

bump

Bumping this thread fuck r/The_Donald.

I don't give a fuck about the war mongering, but I ***REALLY*** care about immigration. Illegal and legal immigration has changed the fabric of this country. That's what I want Bannon, Miller and Sessions worrying about. Let Jared the closet fag get "dad" to start wars...don't really care t b h

wow that's an aesthetic ID

It's still the first 100 days. ObamaCare didn't pass until yr 2

Yeah, Bannon is my hero.

FUCK YOU KIKES EVERYBRED BLOODED MAN KNOWS BANNON STANDS AGAINST THE GLOBALISTS

I agree. I can't get it why some fuckers prefer (((Kushner))), the super kike against Bannon.

Whats your average american benefits from supporting absolutely pro-jewish pro-israel goverment? Steve Bannon was a light of hope in your murican Z.O.G.

eat something you twink

Very true. Bannon is a major representative of our interests. How trump treats him will likely indicate what path we are going down.

What r/the_donald thread did you get that from commie?

you have some dedication here huh

Both these posts are leftypol false-flags.

Shill

Go back to plebbit.

Bannon and Miller are the only nationalist advisors in the white house.

This.

Bannon is definitely an asset to trump, but i was for trump before bannon was added to his team.

Bannon understands the core values of our country better than anyone else in the administration. I can't imagine kushner holding his own in a one on one sit down with bannon. Would absolutely kill to have witnessed that exchange.

Can this Kushner guy get any more Illuminati.

>hurr he asked for proof he must be from reddit
Get fucked, prep your bull cuck

OF COURSE, BANNON IS THE ONLY PERSON I CAN TRULY TRUST IN TRUMPS CABINET
YOU ARE CORRECT ID RATHER DIE THAN BE A LEFTISTS
YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT SHIT IRL YOU FUCKING PUSSY LMAO

bumping with my support for bannon

>no shoe on head
>still no timestamp

This is just how it starts, watch every single item of the Trump agenda get watered down or eliminated.

Kushner and Ivanka need to go. It was Ivanka who convinced Trump to go into Syria. I wonder (((who))) gave her that idea

Bannon is the end all be all. If he's out, I'm out.

I'm so mad Sup Forums, what happened to this timeline?

Yeah I'm skeptical that Bannon would have been able to speak his wisdom in that scenario. Maybe Trump let the pressure and shit get to him, and he is lashing out on Bannon as a result. Maybe Kushner is whispering in his ear that he can turn this around. Only so much negativity one man can take, Trump that is.

i dont know brother, the literal only rational ting i can think of is that trump is being threatened by idk what else to call it but deep state and he cant make the decisions he wants to. why else would he choose bannon and then replace him with another jew in 3 months

Bannon - Just removed from National Security Council, no permanent position, just wandering the halls these days.
politicususa.com/2017/04/05/trumps-russia-denials-falling-steve-bannon-removed-nsc.html

Kushner - promoted from protege to major player, traveling in the stead of the president, doing the president work overseas.

>#KeepKushner
>#FireBannon

GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT
E
T

A

L
O
A
D

O
F

T
H
I
S

F
A
G
G
O
T

Let's see, who's side is Trump gonna take:

>Favorite daughter/son-in-law
>Guy who wore a Guy Fawkes mask and a cape to a Breitbart event

No hes not, Bannon got cucked by Trump. Trump and the (((deep state))) used him to get votes and then dumped his ass.

Anyone with 2 brain cells knew that Trump was a jew puppet

Nice Proxy Schlomo

t. achmed

shut up kike

who gives a shit, he's the ideological backbone not just some political operative. if he's gone there's nothing left but kikes. trump is not reliable

Agreed. Kushner needs to be dumped fucking yesterday.

>He's a liability, Mr.President

lel feels good to btfo a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs

>falling for the daily beast fake news

Bannon is definitely a nationalist. Breitbart started dropping all sorts of redpills on mass immigration since he took over.

I bet deep down he knows a non-white America will be nothing like the America of our ancestors.

Thats a frighteningly pithy way to lay out the whole scene.

Trumps administration is being hijacked by Zionists and Neocons

He knows about Moldbug, Evola, and the camp of the saints, I'd definitely say that he's /our guy/

I'm not a shill and you didn't btfo shit, faggot.
>still no timestamp

Don't know if this will help
Fire Kushner Keep Bannon
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/fire-kushner-keep-bannon

u got cucked u fucking pussy take it like a man

>still no timestamp

Your post contradicts itself redard
>still no timestamp
Fuck off shill

still no timestamp

Just for you kikes

>still no timestamp

He was our guy

Pretty coincidental he was demoted days before that assault against Syria.

He was against this, and his convictions cost him his security clearance.

Once one becomes president of burger land they must comply to the military industrial complex.

Never has this been clearer.

>still no timestamp

McMaster is a snake in the grass too, he's got his own plans

keep bumping my thread and spreading the message :)

I agree, the kike takeover is underway.

For me

quick rundown about Bannon?

Slipped back into the gay timeline.

But hey, if you needed any more reasons to lose faith in the Wests systems of governance, here you go.

Replacement of Obamacare was meant to fail. GOP cannot be unified unless bibi becomes our president.

Its comforting to hear that I am not alone on pol, that others see the same horrible things I do happening.

I still feel horrible, but at least Im not alone.

You are bang on.

That basted just wants to play with his toys and earn medals.

Fatalistic, but embrace the strife to come.

Quotes Charles Maurras and The Camp of Saints. He is practically Sup Forumss champion, i would prefer him a president to trump.