Guys, right now there's a lot going on that we can't influence. This makes us feel upset, anxious and helpless

Guys, right now there's a lot going on that we can't influence. This makes us feel upset, anxious and helpless.

The fastest cure for that problem is to spend some time on yourself. "Me time."

I'm spending my time fucking up cucks. Would you like to help me fuck up cucks? We could all fuck up cucks, together..

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Knoxville/comments/642ulv/hard_knox_tattoos_and_nazis/
kikbook.com/michael.nance.393
reddit.com/r/Knoxville/comments/642ulv/hard_knox_tattoos_and_nazis/dfzhkq9/?context=3
topix.com/forum/city/oak-ridge-tn/T1R4LK9OGN06N7F6K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga what

My good inverted sir: consider lending your shitposting talents to this endevour. The last time we hit Knoxville, it was because the official facebook page for the Hookah Hookup endorsed harming Trump rally attendees. And brother, we fucked them up. They closed for a week because they got so many loyal soldiers of Kek "harassing" them.

This time, we are defending a business from cucks.

>nazi salute
triggers me every fucking time

i've only scrolled halfway down and already i have to see the fucking reddit cucklien

if anyone has a shitposting account now is the time to use it

reddit.com/r/Knoxville/comments/642ulv/hard_knox_tattoos_and_nazis/

bump someone help burger friend

Gentlemen I think we are going to see an Antifa protest hit Knoxville at this business and it will be glorious to see them get fucked up

as of right now this has changed from a defense mission to a vengeance mission

WHAT THE FUCK

OP GIVE US ALL THE IDENTIES OF THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Justice bump

Holy shit my sister dated him

Cuck bump

Also a literal NUBIAN GODDESS isnt even offended by this, I checked

Did she leave him for a browno?

Biggotry spoils artwork? man oldschool cartoons were hilarious as a kid.

>can I share this
What the fuck kind of question is that?

>Kalashnikov
>Nazi

nigger, what the fuck is a "white supremacy rune"?

Lol got sued by a fucking jewelry store, classic Jews right there

>things that never happened
kek

You weren't here for the Hookah Hookup raid? Newfag

>he wasn't taught white magicks in his youth
Did you go to a public school? Are you even white?

What is a white supremist rune?

Who is this guy, we need details

Turn your monitor upside down

i'm not friends with him so your zuccbook will get as many details as mine can

/profile.php?id=100010278402825

Okay guys, lets find this guy a job. Does anyone have a place they can get him a good word in?

Here's a quick run down on -with Mike Nance
This is him and his wifes son. I went to school with this faggot and I will fuck his shit up when I see him.

He makes up stories about customers at his McDonalds drive-thru window on his facebook for virtue signalling purposes.

Holy shit HE LITERALLY HAS "my wife's son"

Fucking kekked

>This is him and his wifes son.

>Guys, right now there's a lot going on that we can't influence

We've literally already infiltrated the shill Discord channel and they're a bunch of /leftypol/ types.

Yeah but instead of turning on Trump we're ruining Antifa sympathizers lives

also we're uncovering Antifa that our normal Antifa Ops guys wouldn't know about, thanks to this zuccbook post

so this is basically an opportunity to fuck up commies while leftypol looks on helpless from the corner, frantically masturbating because of how cucked they are

The Nazi?

@leftofcentertn

antifaggots

That guy doesn't even have his shirt tucked in properly. What kind of fucking Nazi is he?

I'm seriously putting together a set of SCA style knight armor (helm, breastplate, chainmail, pauldrons, gauntlets, greaves, tabar, shield) and I can't wait for some Black Bloc asshat like these clowns to try and jump me

GUYS

GUYS

somehow ISIS got brought into this

This is his wife. She's a disgusting fat person. Mike Nance has dentures and lives in government housing. He works at McDonalds. I called him out for being an wannabe antifa shill he backtracked so hard his teeth fell out.

I want ANTIFAggots to show up for s protest at what they think is a nazi rally but is actually a SCA battle.. so badly

which mcdonalds?

He responded to me!

Mike Nance is the owner of this "company". (It's a free weebly website.)

I'm not sure, he lies so fucking much it's hard to pin him down and I've kinda slacken off on my devious plot against him cus I got bored. It's either oak ridge or harriman, though.

>He'd piss himself if contronted by the antifA
Yeah I'm sure the guy with a bunch of kalashnikovs who isn't afraid of wearing Nazi regalia in public is afraid of some liberal arts major in a balaclava

>Amerimongrel
>Gun literally built by sub-humans
>Nazi LARP

This is what a cuckhold looks like.

6 MILLION KEKS

Here's his other facebook. He's a real tuff guy. 5'8 300lbs.

kikbook.com/michael.nance.393

>nazi
>tattooo artist
>white trash scum

Into the ovens he goes

in case you didn't catch it the two people who liked this were a) the originator of this plot against MR EBIL NAZI MAN, miss Joy Camacho
and b) an Antifa or Antifa poser, Desiree Marcel

not your personal army jackass

you're doing god's work

for someone who talks so much about punching nazis, i wonder if he can even lift a full coffee mug

Goodnight nurse, back in my day when you called someone a nigger or a mike, thems were fighting words. Now people get upset and go to safe spaces. What the fuck happened to this dimension?

lol fucking retards

Holy fuck, the cancer

WATCH OUT HE'S GONNA CONTACT YOUR EMPLOYER

There are two McDonald's in Oakridge, assuming he works at one of the two.

Don't take the bait.

Don't even start with that shit right now.

reddit.com/r/Knoxville/comments/642ulv/hard_knox_tattoos_and_nazis/dfzhkq9/?context=3

upvote my gomment plizz gais

topix.com/forum/city/oak-ridge-tn/T1R4LK9OGN06N7F6K

Mike Nance on topix, he's so fucking disgusting even niggers hate him.

I'm fucking dying here

>even ironically linking leddit
gas yourself

wtf i want to get a tattoo now

>liberals are proud of living inside their echo chambers

I bet they're so loud, they'll never hear the day of the rope coming.

>being afraid to go troll plebbit

Fuck I'm glad we didn't have wussy wimps like you in the 2005 days, we'd never have closed the pool. Go virtue signal about how you only use one website somewhere else

oh god the newfags are actually taking that meme seriously and being afraid to take the fight to the enemy

kill yourself you cuck

@leftofcentertn is Mike Nance's twitter.

Dude is a neo nazi and drives a Nissan from the 90s lel..fucking cuck. If you're all about white power and nationalists , why buy foreign shit??
(Not a shitskin, German and Irish and proud but don't get fags like this)

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOLD

is this his house?

This is Mike Nances twitter btw. I blew him the fuck out awhile back and he blocked me like a good little bitch.

if this was going to be a faggots house that would be it

Is that a real post? Holy fuck I didn't know people this pathetic existed.

I don't know who you are but when Antifa mobilize in this area I hope you're gonna be near me thumping black bloc skulls

No he lives in the government housing across the street. Unsure of apartment number but he drives a beat up old explorer or something similar. It's green.

It could be a match... house looks similar...

GOD DAMNIT Sup Forums I JUST WANTED TO SHARE FAGGOTS ON ZUCCBOOK WITH YOU AND TURNS OUT WE MEMED THE "MY WIFE'S SON" MAN INTO REALITY

I will be.

Bro, I've been itching for antifa to show up here. If they do they will either never show up again or bring twice as many people. I don't want to give up too much info but I'm pretty famous around these parts from the last big TN op. I do what I say I'm gonna do.

do you remember the Hookah Hookup tho

>he paid 5k for his wife's son

HOLY FUCK

if you're the capturer of the flag you're a hero