Why are there so many shills tonight and where are they coming from?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo
russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452
discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leftypol sharblue reddit and russia

its going to be like this all week

real Sup Forumslocks are pissed
>Trump = False Prophet (in revelations)
Confirmed
>Kek = satan
confirmed
>Kushner = Antichrist
confirmed
>Destiny/fate = real
confirmed
#heilhitler

If you ever had any faith that Trump was the Sup Forums candidate you are a dumb fucking idiot.

The only real Sup Forums candidate has come and gone, now you get the politicians you deserve. Enjoy your BIG GUY FOR ISRAEL.
I'll admit i enjoyed his shitposting and the lefty outrage as much as anyone, but if you have any hopes beyond that you need to neck yourself.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that MAGA hat floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the hat under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

it's also the weekend and little jimmy needs some edgy screenshots he can put on his smartphone to show his friends

Ron Paul is literally an open borders free market globalist. Kys.

Getting rid of state subsidizing for subhumans is more effective than attempting to prevent them entry with a wall you stupid cuck.
A return to the ideals that made your country great is more desirable than an Israeli puppet grandstanding and doing exactly what you elected him not to do.

Face it, you love the state taking care of you, since you can't take care of yourself. That's the kind of mentality that allowed the situation to get this bad in the first place.

RIP sweet paul, nvr 4get 08

They're coming from T_D. But we're fucking them up.

Current factions on Sup Forums:

Sup Forums upset with Trump
ShareBlue piggybacking on Trump hate
redditors/shills supporting Trump

Shariablue.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo

the_donald

part 2

Nice try plebbit.

Shariablue AMA

Shariablue AMA 2nd thread

you know we can tell you aren't from here?

its because you talk like faggots and no amount of meme spouting will change that

>Believing LARPers

>redditspacing

lads

olgino, moscow oblast, russia

Shariablue damage control. We know how you are.

Prove it.

nigger you lefties just dont get it and you never will

>lefty
Prove it.

Israel, like OP :)

russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452

That "larper" posted shariablue paycheck just like yours.

Hey CREW, how does it feel to work for pedophiles?

>just like yours.

Prove that I have anything to do with them.

It's a minority of angry Sup Forumsacks pissed at Trump violating a campaign process, and a whole lot of shills and shitposters.

I simply know.

le reddit army is here

>everyone on this board thinks people who disagree with them are shills and not just people who disagree with them and/or trolls.

This place is not nearly as important as everyone seems to think it is.

Think I know more about myself than you do tbqh. And I've probably been here longer than you.

You have been here since last summer when CTR hired you?

You forgot the large group of
pollards that want a glass desert

Alright, let's test this. If I were to say "wet leaf rolling all over", what moment in Sup Forums's history am I referencing?

Perhaps people genuinely disagree on the issue? We're united by Jew hate, not Trump love.

Everything you need to know about last night.

Need some help bumping my thread to get the info out. Shills are actually avoiding it like the plague because it's unshillable.

Have a bump as well for your troubles. Happy Friday to all on pol. Enjoy your weekend and I love you.

this

What is a shill?

T_D refugees are on suicide watch flinging shit because no one likes daddy drumpf anymore.
They even started LARPING as /leftypol/ and shareblue shills.

>that one "mouth of the lion" thing they made

It's almost done. We're winning.

It's time to end this. Turn the whole of the board against /ptg/, and we win.

If by not nearly important you mean a sacred bastion of private speech available to large swaths of politically free thinking individuals that peacefully ruminate ideas and beliefs about an important new design in oriental basket yarns

leftypol being typical autism faggots

I've been thinking about that since the last time they started spamming the board and leaking out of ptg. We should petition the mods to delete it. They'll stop coming here and there is NO reason to have a fucking trump general.

work

Listen niggers
Sit back and chill
Stumpy trumpy stumped the Hill
Shareblue faggots try to shill
And grill our stumpy trumpy's bill
But we wont take it
We've had our fill
Of shilly Hilly's shareblue shills
They dont know
We eat red pills
We laugh at pervy Hilly's Bill
We laugh at lefties
Shrieking so shrill
We think it's funny,
Just to trouble you
You fat landwhale
Go eat some krill
And go away
You SJW

Trumpy dreams and
Chicken nummies
Dreaming sweetly
Of daddy's cummies

I wrote that for you, Sup Forums
Maga my beautiful little baby boys

this seems like marketers crowdsourcing info about attitudes and tastes rather than CIA spreading disinformation t b h.

The mods will never do it. All we have to do is push the rest of the board, and isolate /ptg/. Seems easy enough - Trumpgen users never leave their hole.

Generals have been banned in the past. But you're probably right. Honestly I really just wish we'd move on. I've accepted we can't criticize Dear Leader... but unfortunately pol is caught in a feedback loop right now.

the mouth of the lion shit is just people on a discord trying to stir shit and troll, the drumpfkins think its real though.

discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t

Shill discord

invite please

>drumpfkins

please don't. Just call them reddit.

No, this is our hour of victory. Things are better than they have ever been since Sup Forums harbor. All the board is against trump, save /ptg/.

We're winning.

You know nothing about programming if you think that a java application could crash and then still submit the form data... fucking lmao.

It's shariablue and other shills. They have bots spamming this place.

Explain this spam.

I'm not saying Sup Forums isn't spammed by bots. I've been here since 2005 and it was constantly flooded back then. Just saying that single post is someone trolling which, believe it or not, happens quite a lot on this website.

I've thought about putting one like this together. Then I went to Sup Forums
> autism fail

shills

correct

>reddit spacing
drumpfkin?

Why all these identical slide threads?

>reddit

Nope, been here since ZimZam.

Most people here strongly opposed attacking Syria in any way. Trump did too. Then he did a 180 and completely lied to us in the process.

Did you read what I just said?

Fuck off shariablue.

It's a bunch of faggots in a discord

Ofc there are trolls but most of this "trolling" uses same patterns like they are being organized. It's easy to spot shills.

>t. the guy spamming shit in the thread.
Also this is what i don't get about newfags. A bunch of people shitpost collectively and its fairly obvious as such, and you unrionically think its some shill brigade. I'm not saying it never happened, but the CTR smug hillary threads were all shitpost. and everything you post now of "credentials" of these people is just bait.

Theres been an anti trump anti the donald sentiment building for some time because of all the redditors. You're all just newfags who don't bother assimilating.