40D SHADOW GAME CONFIRMED

archive.is/QuBf2

>The American attack on Syria on Thursday unraveled China’s well laid plans for a summit meeting that would present President Xi Jinping as a global leader on par with President Trump, at once stealing the spotlight from Mr. Xi and putting him in a difficult position: choosing between condoning the kind of unilateral military action that China has long opposed, or rebuking his host.
>The American strikes on Syria would quite likely make Mr. Xi be more amenable about the White House’s demand that China squeeze North Korea’s economy, analysts said.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bmp

don't bother, apparently Sup Forums would rather post in shareblue shill threads or in reactionary troll threads

Among other wins no one is discussing because ShareBlue is delusionally strangling on it's own cock and the newfags are all sucked into the wake.

look at us

we the pol now

brb, cig, ill try to keep her bumped

Nah, mostly it's just shills shilling shills right now.

Most of us are just not bothering to post at all in this shillstorm.

There are many angles to the attack, but the path ahead is what matters.

It could really go anywhere from here.

explain a 30 some years old criminal Jew conducting military operations in Iraq

If Trump works with Russia and China he could revolutionize the currency system and shut down the Federal Reserve. But it sounds too good to be true.

Bamp

>analysts said

bitcoin standard when?

Interesting

>tfw my Trumpcoins could be worth something one day

interesting read

first off, bump
second, thanks for holding the line, were going to come out of this stronger i promise
third, all these are excellent points! dont forget "face" , respect, power, and symbolism are YUGE in China, Trump just cuck a couple billion people and no one wants to talk about it
shut up shill, he was meeting the troops

So Trump is murderer.

Checked. I've never seen it this bad though.

>he wasn't there to sell his trumpcoins at 50cents a pop for atleast 1000%profit.
Sorry user

how much for sucky no fucky?

your new king has AIDS

I, uh, put 1k in that night

(I deserved to lose all that money desu)

Saged.
Anyway. If that was his plan, then he is an idiot. He strained our relation with Russia which is already weak. He made a lot of his base angry.
He killed about 19-16 Syrians, 4 of which were children.
The airfield he bombed was the key defensive point to a Christian town.
Trump didn't pull any chess moves. He is overwhelmed by the responsibility and fucked up. He is removing all the maga picks, and replacing them with shills.

>tfw you realize trump started trump coin
>he's got 80% of all coins
>he only ran to outlaw the fed and ruin the dollar
>in one fell swoop, cucks every other billionaire

Oh look, we didn't need your bump

Yeah, this is the worst I've seen it as well.

Worse even than weeks leading up to the election.

F. Rest my friend

So is sneekily dropping plans to proscribe the Muslim Brotherhood in the US 40d chess or an increasingly typical Trump admin betrayal?

To put a point on it when was the last time you saw CNN run a positive headline on Trump as well?

Its an all in front.

>He strained our relation with Russia which is already weak
nope, told Russia about it beforehand. Putin obviously has to publicly decry the attack

>He made a lot of his base angry.
and they'll all come back around once his endgame becomes more obvious to the peabrains/normies out there

>He killed about 19-16 Syrians, 4 of which were children.
source?

>The airfield he bombed was the key defensive point to a Christian town.
source?

I'm learning a lot.

I learned a valuable business lesson about smart investment decisions. It was worth the money.

at least people were bothering to shitpost back at them then, right now we're sort of in stealth mode until we find out just how deep the 999D underwater strawberry-flavored chess rabbit hole goes

>reactionary

there is that word again

WE WUZ KANGZ

There's enough of them right now that it's really not even worth taking the time to shitpost back at them.

Besides, there are the always contrarian trolls here just to ride on the shill wave to get some butthurt out of it.

Best advice is that when some drops hard, it will rebound for a little while, sell at that rebound cause it has a very high chance to tank again.

Also know the community for that stock. Are they in it for the long haul or is everyone dumping at the first scare. Good luck user.

The embarrased silence on the Muslim Brotherhood by the trumpgroupies has been deafening since it was revealed last night that Trump will let them continue their subversion in their communities.

>having this pic in your folder

this is why you suck at making edible food

Stock* not some

Really as long as nothing escalates with Russia, which doesn't look likely, I'll say it was a goo idea.
As it stands though I still don't like it

Who are you, what do you know.

You forgot
>He just started WW3.

Except if the cia false flag another attack they bait ww3. Which is what the pedophile satanists and jews want. You fucking retard.

It's like they don't realize we've experienced heavy shilling and shill storms for a long time. Everyone knows to lay low until the faggots get tired of begging for our attention.

>thus

B-but surely Sup Forums would leave its conservative origins and support kikes now? W-wouldn't we, s-senpai?

(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

>As it stands though I still don't like it

I bet the Mona Lisa looked like shit when it was half done.

?

Trump did nothing wrong.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/

Everyone who jumped the gun and abandoned him, turn around and don't come back.

This was just to flex our muscle, this will get our enemies to be scared. This was a good thing to demonstrate our military might after these last few years.

I don't think they're actually delusional enough to think that they're going to sway long time Sup Forums users.

Rather their target is likely to be large amount of newfags that we have seen recently.

Or maybe they are that delusional.

Who knows?

bump

>He made a lot of his base angry.

>Announcing that you're saging