DILBERTMAN ON SYRIA

Based Scott Adams gives a rather sober look at the recent Syrian airstrikes. Sup Forums should definitely give it a read.

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39531045
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's on the money, alright.
Have a bump.

>false flag get (911) bumping a thread about an article about a false flag

PRAISE KEK

nice
epic get, Literally what it'll take to convince people otherwise.

>Is Syria worth another 9/11?
>Will it even convince people?

It was a setup. Trump knew, the chems were at the base. Bombs them problem solved, now the left and neo cons can only lick his taint as he fucks off to do other things unrelated to Syria or Russia.

more sane Sup Forumsacks, thank you

what % of posts on this site right now do you think are shills and/or bots?

Depends on the time, Shills are a "9 to 5" job, there is a time where it is low

A lot, 25% - 33%? There are a lot of stupid people here, too.

I was really banking on Trump being genuine; But, this is reality; no matter who wins, we lose

I like this guy's /s

They obviously do overtime during important events like this.

>I was really banking on Trump being genuine; But, this is reality; no matter who wins, we lose
None of the recent events prove he isn't genuine. Read the Scott Adams blog post I linked. Imagine the fallout if he didn't punish Syria.

He's right.

Airstrikes are also not in the same thing as a full-out invasion like Afghanistan or Iraq.

People are generally pissed. I don't like the missile attack either. I'm not sure there was a better way to handle this, in fact this might be a very well played move. They obviously collaborated with the Russians and officially the US aren't stating this was a false flag, but I mean fucking McCain was just there a month ago.

I betting negotiations with Russia probably went something like this: "There was a gas attack, the media and other officials are already saying its you. We don't care, we know that those chems you have at that airport are still there and haven't been destroyed. So We're going to blow them up. That way any autistic screeching in the future about Assad's WMDs stockpiles will be put to rest because we literally blew them up for the world to see and pressure will be taken off both of us."

Neo Cons and the fucking left are cheering on Trump for his actions. Because on the surface this looks like it could be bringing us into another war (which the left now loves apparently?).

>literally one day after Trump softens on Assad's removal

Or it could just be that Assad is desperate, doesn't have full control of his forces, and they believe that indiscriminate use of such weapons is the only way to defeat the rebels

This whole "but it's so terrible why would they do it" is the stupidest arguement I've ever heard.

Dropping the bomb on Hiroshima was the worst war crime in history and destroying a city that way would be suicide because the world would turn on you . . . so it must not have happened according to OPs retard logic am I right?

>fucking leaf
>dilbert cartoon artist
>look at his opinion wowee

just fucking die already
like anyone needs to give a fuck what dilbert thinks about any real issue
is he a genius on politics? no
he's a fucktard who got lucky with a cartoon

fuck off

Trump is surrounded by people who support this kind of thing, his party is also full of people who support this kind of thing, the intelligence agencies are also full of people who support this kind of thing and even the other party supports this kind of thing.

Middle East/foreign policy cannot be radically changed at the ballot box.

>This whole "but it's so terrible why would they do it" is the stupidest arguement I've ever heard.

That's not the argument at all. It's "why would they do it knowing that there would be significant international reaction to it" and considering Assad was almost maybe the lesser evil in the eyes of the international community.

Rules were very different back then. Everyone was tired of war as well and the US was untouchable.

Bump, thank you leaf

Let the adults have their conversation, go back to your play pen on rebbit.

Obama ordered the 2013 false flag and couldn't get congressional approval to bomb Syria over his own false flag

He then also ordered the 2017 false flag and Trump bombed the shit out of the air field/office that has been working with Obama on these bullshit CW false flags

simple.

because
1) he doesn't have to order it, he just has to be complacent and not be able to control the Generals that do it

2) because he thinks Russia will protect him at the UN just like they did a a few years back when he used chemical weapons

3) because he's a dictator and dictators tend to think they can do what they want and get away with anything - even if you take away the chemical weapons things like mass torture and imprisonment and targeting civilians shows this guy doesn't care about the rules of war

>4d chess

>chems were at the base. Bombs them
[citation needed]

I know right? The media, libahits, neocons, and deep state told Trump they are just whores who would even suck his cock for the right favor to them. Of course they make this offer thinking he'll fuck it up and they'll get more than they paid for. In truth? They got NOTHING. Trump doesn't even need them to suck it, he's probably just relishing the fact that they have to eat crow through tear filled eyes as he takes another step to MAGA realization.

STOP TRUSTING TRUMP

What is he so desperate about that he's willing risk his own live, and that of his countrymen?

>He even dreams of using his chemical weapons
>his chemical weapons aren't not being guarded by the UN
>Russia(or any other major player) would let him

He should have saturation bombed Israel at the very get-go. Everything else is a mistake.

>bad things can't actually happen

>bad people aren't actually bad

Can't believe an adult can be so naïve

I think your over exaggerating on the bombing, I can barely tell the different between the before and after

Weak strawman my dude

I'm just saying it fits the narrative.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39531045

If it was a false flag and Assad didn't drop chems ( I don't think he did). Then Trump can simply do this to squash the narrative forever. He can't be asked to intervene any further.

Who knows though, maybe I'm wrong and Trump has gone full kike.

>not mindlessly sucking drumpf's dick?
SHILL

nice digits.

>Airstrikes are also not in the same thing as a full-out invasion like Afghanistan or Iraq.
but that's all you need. ISIS launched attacks right after the missile strikes does that make you think? We didn't invade Libya, just neutered their airforce and that was enough to destroy Librya utterly.

This was a good article.

this exact situation has happened before, and i'm not even talking about Iraq and WMDs or Tonkin. I'm talking about gas attack accusations in Syria that turned out to be 100% false flag to try and triggers Obama's 'red line' and help the moderate beheaders. This has already happened yet idiots like you will guzzle the cum like fucking retards again and again.

>Who knows though, maybe I'm wrong and Trump has gone full kike.
The next few weeks/months will be telling, the neocons will be pushing for more action along with the democrats, who currently smell blood. Also, we'll see if the rumors are true and if Bannon gets fired.

The rebels did the Chem Attack before in 2013....