Friendly reminder that "White nationalism" and a homogenous "white culture" is a lie and American/Jewish subversion...

Friendly reminder that "White nationalism" and a homogenous "white culture" is a lie and American/Jewish subversion. We whites need to embrace our unique cultural differences and national identities, and break away from this mental conditioning that we are the same people, because we are not.
People from different European nationalities being together is still racemixing, and disgusting. Stay away from my French women you inferior people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to use my Big Irish Cock to O'Learyed every one of your frenchwomen and there is nothing you can do about it

>we whites
>america

Problem is now niggers are considered "French" and "British" and people literally get pissed if you say otherwise

>People from different European nationalities being together is still racemixing
This. People like that should be deported from Europe to the US or Brazil

>Civic nationalism

You belong on reddit.

> knowing nothing about history

You probably browse plebbit and are a big fan of che too, fuck off

>sage

My parents are French immigrants and I myself identify as French, not some stupid Amerifat.
Fuck off shitskin
They're not French, and neither are you.
True
>m-muh pan-europeanisn and white unity
Nice try burger. Just because you have no identity of your own you want to destroy ours. Literally Jewish subversion tactics. It's because of you faggots that European countries are losing their identities and morphing into white nationalism, when we have hated each other since the beginning of time and it should be kept that way.

>Theyre not French
Try telling that to actual French people in France
>and neither are you
Never said I was, French people are fags. Cute women but they would produce feeble offspring to only later be dominated by superior Germanic seed.

Fuck germans and fuck Germany.

>My parents are French immigrants and I myself identify as French, not some stupid Amerifat.
>I identify as a french germanic russian shitposting retard
good to know, shitskin.

Stop kikeing it up, kike. Fucking kikes. Goddamnit I dont even know what to say. You dont think theres a White Western Culture?

German America was pretty awesome. WWI and especially WWII basically erased the German language from use in this country and saw much of German culture co-opted and Americanized.

>My parents are French immigrants and I myself identify as French, not some stupid Amerifat

Donc écrit en Francais, Bubba Dean

Our women are pure. Stick to your own hans
It's still sad that a people with such a rich culture and history got cucked by the fucking Americans
You're the shitskin here you racemixed mutt
Fuck off schlomo. We all know it is you (((Americans))) who are destroying our cultures and trying to force your disgusting American culture down the throats of the different European people
I hate you Americans so damn much

t. Reddit

Mdr t encore la toi

I agree with this. There is no such thing as "white". Do people even remember that the Irish were not considered white?

>theres a White Western Culture?
There is, but when you say that it is limited to Germanics, French, Britons and somewhat Russian aristocracy - you are a DC Jew shill

>There is no such thing as "white
Cool story, Tim Wise. White means unmongrelised native European. Full descent

>Stay away from my French women

french women are racemixed

Irish weren't considered white because the British took female Irish slaves and made them mix with African male slaves.

La plupart des gens ne sont pas français
So much this. There is no such thing as "white". There is only French, British, Irish, German, Swedish, etc
I'd rather have a mixed French vs a G*rman or Br*tish or D*tch or any other non French woman

this thread is a parody to make white nationalists look stupid, right?

At least we agree on one thing, America is cancer destroying European people

This is the most degenerate country responsible for all race mixing nigger mass immigration propaganda

Pleasebesatire
Pleasebesatire
Pleasebesatire

True. Americans are just butthurt they are all racemixed mutts so they try and brainwash us into a common "white identity" so we become mutts like them.
And I hate it when they talk about refugees destroying Europe like it's any of their business. For example if you are Swedish you can speak for your country, if you are not then fuck off and mind your own business because you and a Swedish person are not the same race, ethnicity, or people and will never be.
Fuck off you cultureless mutt

Presumably. But one point is clear - non-Germanics should be kept out of our gene pool. Do you want half Shitalian Kanake spawns walking streets of Berlin?

Refugee destroying Europe is a real problem you fucking commie cuck faggot

>divide and conquer
Nah

You're everywhere, Bavarian.

You don't live in Europe or are from Europe. Europe is none of your business. Even Europeans who try speaking for other European countries they don't live in are out of line. It's no different than you trying to speak for countries in the Middle East, Asia, or South America.
So mind your own fucking business
Funny how it's only the burgers who constantly try pushing "white unity" or the false notion that we have anything in common with each other. You have damaged our individual identities and I hope you Americans are all hanged for this on the day of the rope.
That's you

>>>/leftypol/
you're transparent, gommie

Perhaps you should disable your proxy before you continue your kvetching, Mr Rothgoldstein.

>we're funding this
:(

This kind of threads are why Sup Forums was interesting. Even we mexicans are teached in school about how the spainards make distinctions. There are a lot of white races like slavs, anglos, germans, french, spainards, Japanese. etc

As far as I'm aware, NPR is mostly funded by donations, but they are registered as non-profit.

>both replies from amerishits
Lmao. Your Jewish subversion tactics have been exposed. I know you're jealous of us Europeans and our individual rich histories and cultures but that is no reason to try and degenerate us into the likes of you.

Check your flag, m8

Read the thread you mutt. I'm not American I am a child of immigrants here from France

>the Jews are erasing individual European identities and lumping us all together as "white"
E. Michael Jones was talking a lot about this.
Quite frankly, I'd call him /myguy/. He even always names the Jews, which might play into why you may not have heard of him.
Check this out if you don't believe me:
youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8

You're a burger now.

Your only option is to rally behind the flag of Old Stock Americans of Germanic descent and create Boer like tight knit communities

hold up why is npr shilling for nazis what are they fascists?

Die kike.

I have no sympathy for burgers because they intentionally fucked themselves up and hacked their head off to spite their face.
>revolt and divorce yourself from mother heritage
>le new world meme
>invite hordes of toothless micks and krauts in the mid 19th c, shout down and crush nativist parties warning against it
>2017 mystery meat republic
Made your bed, nothing to do with Jews, lie in it

Europe is following the same trajectory. You cunts are just 20 years behind us, maybe less if this refugee meme continues.

You were fucked long before the 1965 boogeyman that's what cracks me up about murricans

Go on...

The first is a normative position. It doesn't have to exist at the moment, and I say that as someone who genuinely opposes it.

Sure is Juden in here

OP is right. America is a disgusting mongrel nation. Embrace the ethnic group from whihc you descend the most. If you're a mut you can stay here.

>burgermutts

2nd generation morrocan immigrant from a souh french ghetto

Allowing Jews and Italians in and not deporting niggers

>E. Michael Jones

Based

This is such bad trolling. First of all, most Europeans have moved around Europe over the past few thousands years. Second, which whites will be let in to America now? And most Amerifats are already from different european back grounds.

>Average American

1/4 Irish
1/9 German
1/16 Dutch
1/74 Cherokee
1/19653 Nigger

>I myself identify as French

pic related.

Just kill yourself.

Wait don't liberals shit their pants at German nationalism and identity?

How dare you.
I am 100% pure Bavarian phenotype.
When you talk bad about Germans my Teutonic blood cries out in pain.

>conquer and settle new territory to be claimed by whites
>let a few kikes get in
>import niggers to pick your cotton
>Civil War
>Southern loyalist shoots Lincoln before he could deport the niggers
>stuck with niggers ever since
>more kikes get in
>let the cocksuckers into the government and in control of the money
>fight two wars in Europe against the Germans, the second time the Germans actually tried to stop the Jews from fuckery and plenty of Jews died
>been used as propaganda for domination of white men through guilt association while Jews get their claws into every aspect the burgeoning global economy on the wave of ever increasing technology, and the federal government
>spics invade and government is too cucked to stop them

that's how it went down

I KNOW THAT FEEL OP.

No white nationalist (except maybe spencer) believes all white countries should be open to all whites.
Ethno nationalism for homelands, white nationalism for colonies. Ethnic group = family, whites = cousins.