/rpg/- Ron Paul General

Saw a discussion about this earlier. He seems like the best choice for 2020, and with three years of memes, we can get him in.

Buml

What did he mean by that?

>Let's Make It Happen Faggots
#FireKushner
#KeepBannon

This is my thread. There are other threads for what you're trying to do. Go to them, please.

would be a dream come true

We can redpill people easily with this one. For too long have the American people been screwed by the two major parties (democrat and republican). If we set aside our differences, we can gain a massive wave of support.

> Makes "Ron Paul General"
> Posts Rand Paul tweet

Are you retarded? You seem to have conviction but lack attention to detail.

Randlette 2020!

This

I meant rand my bad nigga

I STILL STAND BY RAND

>atrocities

Killing traitors and terrorists isn't an atrocity. Defending his nation is Assad's fucking job.

Kill yourself, Rand, and your miserable father too.

Don't you mean, "I WILL STAND OVER RAND?"

Also I do like Rand a lot.

They are atrocities. But he never once said they were done by Assad so please cool your autism.

Shopped. Rand is a good ol' Texas boy. He's got Whataburger in his heart.

bumping for interest

I simultaneously prove OP is a faggot, invalidate the entire thread, and illicit friendly racism all in one reply. The hat trick!

Based Randlet

He couldn't even beat Trump. I agree he is way better but I don't think he'll ever win.

Thats such a gross world view. Murderers didnt attack you; should we just let them be?

>Whataburger
as a Calibro who just moved to Texas, I can now honestly say IN-N-OUT is beyond superior to Whataburger

yeah because getting involved in the middle east the past decade was the best thing we ever did

it's only a matter of time until we remove another dictator there and end up spending billions of dollars trying to clean up the mess

>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Iran
>Lybia

they all went smoothly huh?

I'd vote for Rand in 2024. Those pushing 2020 can kill themselves.

who gets 2020 then?

No Republican candidate right now looks like someone who will win and Trump keeps digging his grave deeper

Trump is doing great, if he keeps it up I'd gladly support him in 2020

>no wall despite major promises
>wasting first term on health care like obama did
>his cabinet is a mess
>bombing Syria
doing great just great

kill yourself faggot

He was the best choice in 2016; but unless Trump decides to resign we're stuck backing him again in 2020.

>trying to make jokes out of srs politics

Neck yrslf

you know there's killing and torture going on literally everywhere that CNN isn't telling you about?

>trump fetishist enters thread to let us know how much he loves trump and epic reddit memes

>rand
Didn't he drop out after the first vote when he got like 2%?

you mean like Yemen? a war nobody gives a fuck about since there aren't a hoard of refugee photos being passed around for pity points?

The media totally ignored him, unlike Zion's chosen goy.

He actually finished 5th in Iowa.
Also this.

Are you not aware of your own constitution you fat, dumb american?

The US cannot declare a war unless its a defensive one, which is why they pretended to be retarded in 41 and baited Japan into Pearl Harboring the outdated Battleships

And next time will be totally different.
If someone like Trump couldn't do the job then you do realize there's no politician you can rely on, right?

Yemen has immense geostrategic importance actually, the Houthis are trying to control the Bab Al-Mandab strait where 30% of the world's oil goes through. A few months ago they showed they were fully capable of capturing the strip within 24 hours which is why the Saudis (and their US allies) started getting more involved.

>The US cannot declare a war unless its a defensive one

The fuck are you talking about?

Except Rand had a clear and powerful message but because we were so busy shilling Trump we didn't give him the same online attention that his dad got.
The United States requires Congress's permission to invade countries.

Shill, Rand Paul is a cuck.

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN

The only person who has shown cuckoldry is probably Trump.
Thanks Aussiebro.

>Except Rand had a clear and powerful message
He was fucking libertarianism-lite, he didn't give a fuck about the major problems. No one cared about him because he said nothing of value, if he did say something of value he'd be raped by the media and he wouldn't fight back like Trump did.
As I said, if someone like Trump couldn't do the job then there's no politician you can rely on.

atleast he stands with his principles, compared to the ultimate cuck trump

rand is compromised
>voted to send more gbp to israel for their missle defense shit
such a good goy