Yfw there is a group smaller than Sup Forums that is so powerful that it can destroy the entire board in a span of 48...

>yfw there is a group smaller than Sup Forums that is so powerful that it can destroy the entire board in a span of 48 hours

what's next for us?

Yeah the_donald really has taken this place over

That discord group is full of Sup Forums roleplayers trying to shape a narrative that shareblue is raiding. tru/pol/ don't like trump anymore.

Post red pills that scare the normies back to plebbit. Post the biggest reds you can find brothers. Make it so hard to swallow they want to go back to their funny and news

The board isn't destroyed. It's just having a rough time processing the events of the past few days.

>implying
All the OG Sup Forumsfags are just laying low until they burn themselves out

>0.02 Has been deposited into your account, shill.

It was a brilliant move by our president and everyone knows it.

>things that never happened

stay delusional retard

much of it is dying out. still some remnants

yeah get the remnant out

>Trump betrays one of his most important promises and reveals himself to be in league with the people we thought he opposed

Wow wtf why are the SHILLS and LIBTARDS so anti trump wtf

Nice try shill, heres a (you).

Sup Forums is alive and well

all lefties have are their own delusions

what happens here is libs come to raid and get converted. stay a while, soon you'll be one of us

you can't beat the truth and free speech

that's why all you pussy lefties hide behind le upboat, censorship/moderation, because your degenerate bullshit doesn't hold up under scrutiny. you're lost

Thanks for the (you), cunt, but you're deranged and probably suffer from paranoia if you think this is a shill attack.

Watch: I will prove to you I'm not a shill.

KIKE NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE STUPID FUCKING ZOG SLAVE GOOD GOY KIKE FAGGOT.

Shareblue aren't allowed to use such scary racist words. I'm just someone with enough consistency in my worldview to see that Trump has betrayed his earlier promises. But whatever, keep supporting him, go enlist and join in on Iraq 2.0 for all I care. Dumb faggot.

And go back to plebbit while you're at it

Please leave

nah

you guys lost the election. it's time to move on.

Isn't it funny how all of their replies are almost identical?

As Sup Forums got more influence, it become more important for the Jews to disrupt posting there. Because they have unlimited money, eventually they can and will hire enough people to make the user-imageboard format unusable for any large board. There will be only one solution: user accounts and bans for the shills.

Sounds like you weren't here for Sup Forumsharbour
This is just normal for any happening

Who cares

This is a Japanese Hate Machine: How To Watch The World Burn; Guide To Chaos discussion board

4:20 Praise it

but, that's bullshit

again, stay delusional

and again, stick around. the power of the truth beats whatever petty little conspiracy you faggots think you have going

the winds of change have moved against you, and there's more to come. Democrats are almost entirely out of power. One more seat on the Supreme court and you're toast. TOAST. just a matter of time.

buh bye

Sup Forums served it's purpose, every moment from after election day was just pointless celebration, we're in kek's hands now. The shills will realize this eventually, let them waste their time and money, they will pass. we'll reassemble ourselves like the fucking terminator when they're bored or eventually satisfied and feel they've accomplished their goals. this won't be the first time /new/ was destroyed.