Who is Shilling what?

I don't understand, i'm a lurker but I'm genuinely confused because everyone is calling everyone else a shill

literally what the fuck is happening? Is pol unironically turning against trump and calling redditors shills or is reddit now the pro trump website and pol is the contrarian and reddit is calling pol shills since they are the majority here now?

Is it time to leave pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452
discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is a screencap of a discord group full of Sup Forums roleplayers floating around. they're trying to create a narrative that shareblue/reddit is raiding to make us hate trump so we go back to liking him. Don't fall for it. We are currently engaged in a 164D chess match with jewish shills.

I keep seeing this jew fucks face even though this is a board for natsoc patriots.

Notice the sudden flood of pro-Trump threads

I don't blindly follow any single politician. If Trump wants to fuck around in Syria and get us into another war for Israel, he can get fucked too.

This!

Trump is a reptilian, wake up guys, and smell the ashes of our own retribution.

I don't get it. So pol is now anti Trump or still pro trump? Explain to me in baby words

Also isn't T_D literally pol lite? I remember hearing that it was originally seeded by pol so i don't get what the fuk is happening

many of Trumps supporters are the same people who memed against they syrian plan in 2013

the division of opinion is more real than most would like to think

>Explain to me in baby words
Sup Forums...is...not...one...person...asshat

real Sup Forums is anti trump now.

Kikes call everyone who poses a threat to the truth a shill, same as the redneck morons on masonchan and those in here. Simply ignore.

Let me shill you the fake sarin attack by the Israelis :)

russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452

You zionist clowns are now finished, but I guess you already know that rofl

pol has been pro Assad far longer than pro Trump. A large part of old pol has turned against Trump now that he's a neocon. Some lefties from reddit and other places use this to their advantage and shitpost. At the same time people from t_d have no idea what's happening and are crying everywhere

The only shills here are shareblue shills doing their normal operations. Sup Forums right now is descending into a civil war, with a majority of natsoc/libertarian old Sup Forumsacks turning on Trump, with t_d redditors and nu-pol backing and defending Trump. I think it's time to leave Sup Forums until this all blows over. Either side will most likely be kicked out of this board out of frustration when this is all over.

Sup Forums is syria right now with a bunch of factions fucking eachother up with shitposts instead of bombs and peaceful beheadings

This guy gets it.

>So pol is now
This is where you fucked up.

I think a lot of people genuinely supported Trump as the anti-war candidate and forgot that he never said he wouldn't have to play international military politics.

They'll come around a bit as we don't get into a war and the political ramifications work out fine.

The shills are on the same side as Bill Kristol, Chucky Schumer, John McCain, etc. If you find yourself defending something that Hillary agrees with, you've been mind fucked and are now a zombie shill who shills for free

if anything, he got gorsuch confirmed

Oh yeah they are finished! Go , quick , go and call the United Nations! They sure will get them! Wait, they founded it ? Oh crap, it seems we will have to go to the Government......wait......there is an actual pentagram in Washington DC! This must be a concidence, guys! Lets go to the MSM, i bet they are not......

How come you guys live in first world countries and still havent figured out? Men, those reptilians are sure going to find your ass tasty.

classic concern troll thread

sage

>I'm genuinely confused because everyone is calling everyone else a shill
Exactly what is desired.

This is my single biggest issue voting for him. And why I will never regret not voting for Clinton.

This is why they are shillers

>Is it time to leave pol?
yes fuck off

are those people pro or anti trump or are they just trying to crash pol for no reason?

Been here since 2007, lurk more than anything now.

There are shills on both sides. The absolute destruction of anyone who dares criticize Trump is worrying and I've never been more dissapointed in Sup Forums than the last few years. Sup Forums used to be genuine interesting conversation and discussion on controversial subjects, no matter what side you were on.

There was, always has been, and always will be government shills here because they have an agenda to push and a wheel to keep spinning.

It barely matters now. 90% of Sup Forums posts could be bots and it wouldn't change the content. The "libcuck", "you have to go back" and "leddit" as a deflection to anyone that disagrees with you have killed this board.

Make Sup Forums great again you fucking faggots.

If someone uses "Drumpf" seriously they're a shill.

*spam as a deflection

nb

While [this situation] is completely expected coming from Trump (or any other US president) it's still why I don't support the system.Taking a strong stance on Russia, Syria, or chemical weapons should not be about frivolously ending a few lives.

Unless Trump's got really, really good evidence that's where the chemical weapons came from. Maybe he does, if so I'd like to see it. But I think anyone who supported Trump and didn't think he'd do exactly this is crazy.

wondering this

You post your political opinion on the internet, you're shilling for the NSA.

No if ands or buts.

You want to change shit, stfu and drive.

Check'd and truth

The March Against Trump (MAT) subreddit was raiding us thinking some potholes in an airstrip was a major thing. They screwed the pooch because they were extremely obvious, then assumed the fact that a lot of people were agreeing with them meant they'd won. All those people were other MAT users though.

>our board
kek

So I'm confused should we hate Trump or like Trump? Because I want to have sex with trump so my feelings are confused now.

looks like they're anti-trump.

explain this
pic is the USA troop standing in formation for a 30 some years old (((son in law)))

annoying wannabe naive and innocent question

concern troll 101
stop it shlomo

Hate fuck him then fag

Hes not even in chain of command. Hes a faggot real estate owner. Wtf
This pisses me off abput Trump. And its all his daughters fault for marrying that jew

>election
>Sup Forums supports trump
>reddit fags and tumblr come here to shill anti trump stuff
>Sup Forums's gay little brother r/thedonald is accidentally spawned
>shit up the internet and trump movement, as reddit usually does with everything they touch
>come here because newfags gonna fag
>CTR comes
>shills more
>plebbit spergs out more here
>nobody can tell whos who
>ironic and unironic shilling on both sides
>trump wins
>every single detail of everything he does is analyzed by larping shitposter shills, shareblue, ctr, tumblr, and reddit
>stupid r/thedonald reddit fucks cant into arguments and suck trumps dick for every single thing he does
>people larp as trump voters full of regret, or initially supported trump but dont agree with somethings hes doing now
>board is a complete shitshow
>idkwhosjewingwhoanymore.png
>there is no more consensus
>everything is shit

TL;DR this place is a shitshow and a half now. i just come for the spurdo/finnish threads

Sup Forums has to be contrarian no matter what.

when it was unpopular to like trump, they loved him.

he did something popular, so now they hate him.

if hating muslims and jews became the cool thing to do, Sup Forums would love them

you have to realize, you are dealing with autistic teenagers.

>>is it time to leave?

It's always time to leave, but we don't.

Personally hoping he isn't full of shit, the next year will tell. To be fair, he's hardly started the job; he needs more time to act so we can see where this is going. I for one hated the missile strikes, but at least it was minimal intervention.

We helped get him elected, hopefully we can help keep him on the straight and narrow if he strays too much.

>dissapointed

how to spot a concern troll :
talk like a concerned dad (authoritarian fatherly attitude)
tags : authority - i belong - we - always

talk like an innocent child (naive Inoffensive attitude)
tags : don't hit me - i just want to understand - pls

Plebbit Sup Forums is for war in Syria.

Real Sup Forums is against war in Syria.

Real Sup Forums is divided between people who think Trump is foxing the globalists with his fake bombing and those who believe Trump has sold out to them.

There are rpers on all three of those sides, plus the regular sharia blues.

but the $10M question is if Hillary would have been worse?

Shareblue is sponsoring cucks to flood this board and providing them with memes. You can spot them by their filenames.
They're pushing the false flag narrative and portraying Trump as a neo-con, and calling anyone who disagrees a redittor. They're trying to split the board into "nu-pol" and "tru-pol".
In a matter of hours it will be business as usual.

This is all you need to know:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Things would have been way less transparent with Hillary. All this shit would be leaked rather than blasted all over the media.

idk if thats better or worse.

/thread

See?

If your post isn't dripping with edge, then faggots like this guy try and jerk themselves off by pretending they found a troll.

It's not concern trolling to want the kids and fucking mongoloid meme spammers to finally move on to somewhere new.

So everyone is shilling each other, a Sup Forums civil war between the following:

>Shareblue
>r/thedonald
>Sup Forumsacks who dont trust trump anymore
>everybody else

Something like that? Or am I just overthinking it?

discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t

This!
Don't let the normies destroy all we have worked for!

but still in the end you will move in your /maga/ containment board along with /lgbt/ and /fa/ because your silly trump obamania will come to an end kiddo

basically. i dont think the number of Sup Forumsacks who distrust/dislike trump is as high as they want us to believe.

best way to combat this is actually think about the implications behind trumps actions and if it means hes changed his views or not. its still globalism vs sovreignty

oh and refrain form calling people shills. once you say "shill" all bets are off

anyone telling you to take a stance is a shill. in fact you dont have to choose a side as trump and putin/assad arent opposed to each other

dont listen to this march against trump faggot

Exactly now that trump is in bed with the ((them)) they want us to keep following the bandwagon. Not while I can still breath!

shill is just the latest default insult after cuck after leftist after ... after fag

Think for yourself faggot. The oldfags are pissed because Assad is the best chance for Syria and trying to shit on him is just further the conflict within the region