Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHUbLv4ThOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their annual wage.

White boys have to buy women and pay alimony
Black men fuck them for free and don't even have to pay child support

her nose is huge

Sage

How can white people compete with Jews and Asians then?

This

boooo

i wouldn't compete for a bitch with freckles

Idk what i found attractive about them when i was like 10 but unfortunately people grow up

Oh I missed
>personal care assistant
These are awful, trashy people. Almost all of them.

by not being black

why would someone want to fuck trailer trash?

>PCA
enjoy wiping people's asses all day dumb bitch

Why do burger wimmin always look like some fetal alcohol taig seen from the back of a spoon?

Hope she gets raped by a wild pack of niggers Mel Gibson style.

This white bitch at my work fucked a black guy once and acted all proud of it. Her first black dick. No fucking joke, she's HIV positive now. Fucking kek.

>tfw see more black female with white male couples in Texas
the nigresses always have afros too, anyone else notice that?

Who let Sup Forums in here

Bill Gates, while he doesn't act like a white man, he isn't a kike

Probably they compete by finding the much greater # of women who prefer whites. Not b/c they're neonazis, just because they subconsciously prefer them.

These threads don't even bother anyone anymore and they're not politics, stop shitting up the board.

I dont know why, but girls with snaggle tooths always burn coal.

What's wrong with her eyes?

>community college
>personal care assistant aka I get paid 10/hour to wipe old peoples asses

%
>>missed call from mom
>>not on a wifi network
>>twitter
>>all those niggery youtube icons at the top of your screen
>>bluetooth enabled

kill yourself

she says she won't, but i bet she will.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHUbLv4ThOo

How can black bois even compete?

"NO WHITE GUYS want me anymore since my vagina is dripping with diseased cheese sauce from niggers"

what the fuck is wrong with everyone who replied

Why are you on Tinder, OP? It's the worst dating app in history. They allow you no room to tell you about yourself. I get it's mostly a hookup app, but for soft pussybois like me who aren't into that, it's garbage.

She's young and going through her "I hate mommy and daddy" phase. She'll change her mind when she's 30, a single mother, and her only options left are a handful of white beta providers. It's a shame that so many promising white girls with outstanding potential ruin themselves like this. Oh well.

lol, you can have her

>personal care assistant
>no white guys
doesnt really make sense

>Black men fuck them for free and don't even have to pay child support
THIS!
Hopefully she gets AIDS. I've NEVER saw the cops go after a nigger for child support not because they don't want to or affirmative niggerdom asskissing special treatment but because usually, the skanks DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK THE NIGGERS NAME! They don't! All they know is, "He was black" and since it's advertised on TV as cool and hip and trendy. That's ALL that matters to the lower IQ types of white women Trust me! I work as a clerk and see this day in and day out. What bothers me though is I see already who all you white boys are blamed for all the mudskanks piss-poor choices despite them not being involved so what happens when the same skanks get old and the new younger crop of skanks become single moms too? Will ALL women just blame white men for all their freakaziod fugly hald-coon/half-human puke colored kids? We need more Ted Bundy's out there and we also need a few hundred nigger only serial killers that enjoy seeing them die and hearing them whimper and ooga-booga as they take their last gasp in a society they don't deserve to be in

Fuck off commie scum

i saved one

i redpilled her and now shes aware of the jews,she settled down with a white guy and now has his kid and he is a good provider and she is trying to be a house wife,she messaged me to say thanks,before she had a stupid haircut and vowed to never have kids etc a tumblr type

you can reach them user

funny redpill memes and funny chat does it

she was a teen and im 30 and she lived like 200 miles away so i never was interested but i did a bit to save our race,i also have 2 kids