/nhg/ Nigger Hate General

So much shilling. Can't we all come together for a good old fashioned nigger hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9lqopPkSkk
youtube.com/watch?v=hB5AMQslyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=yPCUDjPymqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WUZ

there is already so much hate in the world why add more?
>inb4 webms we've all seen a hundred times

Maple nigger is triggered!

It's not the hate, it's the love. The love I get from making fun of niggers.

these threads are why I come here

Nigger reporting in

Nigger hate thread, not beastiality, poo in loo

youtube.com/watch?v=J9lqopPkSkk

thread theme

kek

>edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=hB5AMQslyC0

This is good too

send them all back to africa

KANGS!

I still laugh whenever I see this shit. The fucking Hall of Cost. The demise of the modern Jew.

N

"You're so E D G Y I'm gonna tell your mom!"

Bippity.
Boppity.
Bump.

>nigger

The only thing Poo will tell his mom about is that the fucking Slurpee machine is out of Coke.

Don't know people why attempt to oppose these threads, some American poltards create them to post the absolute worst of the lowest race for a reason.

They need to prop up their self esteem and sense of inherent value for being white till they feel down again.

Wait till the Asian Airbnb racism scandal arrives on Sup Forums and the obvious Asian superiority claim is made, they'll spend the entire thread insulting them, China, anime, Japan, demanding more Nukes and finishing it off by praising Best Korea

Can't use hate in any way that is conducive to progress and success. We have black Americans in positions of power, in fields of science and education. Black americans in fields like medicine and engineering. We all know they are there and they prove that black Americans can succeed and excel just like any other race in America.

The problem is the common black American, statistics are not on his side. This is why we need exemplary black Americans to remind us that the statistics are not indicative of the capabilities of a given black American. It is instead an intensely complicated culture study. The problem we have with black Americans today is one that stems from socioeconomic and cultural issues that are simply not easy to express without education in these areas. However, It is completely within our grasp as a nation to understand and conquer these issues.

The only opinion on the matter I'll share is that I believe it has to come from within the black community. Public figure heads that need to be allowed via the mainstream media to encourage black youth to attend colleges and trade fields. Obama should have done this, but did very little for the black community unfortunately. It all starts with education, even if the streets are violent, a generation from now parents who are more educated will raise better children that will again seek even more education.

Black Americans I wish the best. Sad how violent the urban youths are, but it can change.

Aww come on, Sudan. You don't hate niggers too?

What the fuck is reddit? I heard my grandfather talking about it once.

Why should proceed people* , new ROM, new android keyboard

Where celebs go to be edgy.

Brown as I am, I am a nigger myself

This guy gets it profoundly, we have to

Dude, this shit has spread to brown women too (I'm Indian).

youtube.com/watch?v=yPCUDjPymqc

She's way out of his league, wtf.

There's a difference between shitskin and nigger.

I haven't seen that in so long holy shit thank you

like seriously it's been years

>based

* To address the problems within our respective communities without liberal censure if we intend to make any progress in solving them

Here it's a mixture, but eliminating the Islamic theocracy and the authority of religionfags will go a long way in solving them

>tfw 4chans CSS was fucked up and now mobile and desktop need fixes

Poo
> loo
Kys

STOP!

Please some one run her over ;_;

But why, fellow American?

There's internet in Sudan?

SHEEIIIT

>running over black nazi chicks

Go be a Stalinist somewhere else

If there's internet in Louisiana backwaters despite your poor 1st-world infrastructure, there's internet in Sudan's capital

It is a vital human necessity, everyone needs it, 3G, satellite, copper or fibre

I really don't know anymore user. So far, Russian shills told me that Russians and mudshits are true saviors of the white race. Waiting for confirmation on whether niggers are now also the saviors of the white race. I don't want to offend them if they are.

I fucking hate niggers

>3G
Lel

Why is that cop wearing skinny jeans?

How many of you would actually marry a black nazi chick? It'll just be bedroom colonial roleplay and Sup Forums-discussions on feminism and race, over the average woman?

For the purpose of the example, we have 4G and 4.5G (LTE-Advanced) but no truly unlimited packages so fuck it

Lazy niggers just hanging out doin nothin

>Sri Lankan
>literally India's turd
Who cares?

Pic related: Their best-looking cheerleaders

Too close to reality to be funny

Ya for all the babbling non-stop they do and all niggers sure are shitty criminals who 99.99999% of the time always get caught. Now I'm an older guy so I still member when white men were the wildest scariest SOBs, not just in the US or Niggerized (((Hollywood))) but on Earth and even I've got away with more felony crimes than a nigger ever has. To them it's all about being a wannabe of the ghetto Identity their just owners use to enslave them for ever and ever....there is no hope for these people..

He's a motorcycle officer. So he's would wear tight pants to prevent his clothes from being caught on any of the gears.

I have the same box for my Jordans lmao but I'm White.

Yeah
>it's going to change
Yes, this guy gets it! Once black urban youth are handed vouchers to use at any school they wish and they start getting into those Ivory Towers: the private schools, then they will change. You see, the private school has been a way for rich whites to create the common culture, strong bonds and shared language that allows them to pick out those who belong. When, young urban you final escape the tyranny of public school as and are allowed to compete on an even playing field, everyone will see where their true potential lies.
You see, private schools are like hallowed ground and anyone that touches their ground will end up successful. Thank you DeVos for allowing young black youth to compete for private and catholic school slots! Now they will show that they were Kings and Queens.

Weird as fuck as to how Southern Indians/Tamils/Sri Lankans attempt to tether themselves to whites like this, the girl is as dark as me for example and would be considered less caucasoid, her nose is broader

But not a single day will come when Arabs don't consider me Arab or whites consider me Caucasian

Nigger I have 5G

First two aren't bad. Also she's Tamil, meaning she's kind of Indian.

*Arabs don't consider me East African

Sure buddy, you're on Qualcomm's or Siemenn's engineering staff and use it in your spare time in between experiments

Too convoluted to be considered proper sarcasm

The defense for all five categories

AT&T teased 5G as well.

Not colorist but aren't Sudanese like the darkest people in the world?

Pic related.

Every shade of brown is here, from light brown and actual dark blonde hair to #000000, midnight black, the hottest colour on a fit woman

So like the Somalis?

I never said handouts. I said it will have to come from within the black communities. It will have to come from those 70% black population inner city schools, it will have to come from communities. Even if you gave black Americans more resources than currently available it will not succeed, because the change is not endemic. It is, as I have stated, a cultural issue. A complicated one. The reasons for which I am not educated enough to state, but they span generations, we see this in the parenting of young black youths today.

This is not an issue of handouts, this is a cultural issue, that will be won from within. Allowing black Americans with less credentials than other Americans into private schools is an insult, and does nothing to help the black culture in america.

Pretty much, I had a turkish-descended co-doctor who had natural green eyes and blonde hair for instance, divorced from a 'business' marriage

>turkish-descended

How does that count as Sudanese though?

every Negro and Arab, must die. For the benefit of white civilization. Without them immediately decrease crime. People will be easier to live

Semi-related, been watching LivePD, not all the suspects are niggers but the nigger suspects are just total fuckups.
My Q: Xanax can be obtained w/ a prescription?

Because of the clusterfuck of ethnicities here, a byproduct of our messed up history

There are people of Greek and Magyar, Jewish descent who left a while back and some remained, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Coptics who are ethnically homogenous, Chadians and Central Africans, etc

Anyone got the webm of that nigger on the edge of a dance floor who looks like he's warming by swinging his arms and then starts randomly attacking people who were just standing there?